[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't pass my fucking written drivers test guys, I study
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 648x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 648x430
I can't pass my fucking written drivers test guys, I study the book cover to cover and take the online practice steps.

I'm 21 years old and I've never been behind the wheel before, how do I pass this written test so I can finally start practicing behind the wheel and get my license?

Also answer should be helpful to anyone who struggles with tests
>>
>>17150676
Sorry OP. I really don't know how to help you since in theory it seems like you are doing everything you should be doing. Have a bump though.
>>
>>17150676
what's stopping you from passing? i'm the same here and i'm 24. the questions i keep getting from the actual test are mostly bullshit, grammar-related designed to trick you and shill more money for a re-test, which is retarded.

gonna try again this week for the 6th fucking time.
>>
>>17150676
Study the answers, it's way easier.
>>
File: 1444487347102.jpg (84 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
1444487347102.jpg
84 KB, 600x602
I'm starting driving school soon, hope I won't be in the same position as you.
Anyway, most people I know learned the theory from online quizzes or questionnaires so maybe you should try that.
>>
>>17150687
I think its just me sucking at taking tests, I've always been a shitty test taker, I'm going again for the 4th time this week (gotta pay 33$ again), I'm literally reading the handbook all the way to the DMV.
>>
>>17150676
Jesus. It's like an 8 page booklet. If you can't remember the basic rules of the road, maybe you shouldn't be behind a steering wheel of a device that can easily injure or kill someone.

There are undoubtedly sample tests available for your location. Practice on those.
>>
>>17150696
>6th time

retarded untermensch scum
>>
>>17150676
If you can't pass the written portion, then you shouldn't be on the roads.
>>
what state?
>>
>>17150676
Drugs. Just a few drops of this http://www.amazon.de/Valeriana-Extracto-Stress-Drops-Efren/dp/B00WY549QA

Works wonders with people who fail tests only because of anxiety blackouts.

My sis got her licence after she took this for her third attempt at the practical test.
>>
>>17151085
Sorry wrong link. I meant those http://www.amazon.com/Natures-Answer-Valerian-Organic-Alcohol/dp/B004GW57HY/ref=sr_1_7_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1463433195&sr=8-7&keywords=valerian+extract of any other valerian extract product.
>>
>>17151085
>>17151093
Links to Slavic version "oh shit he'll know it's a scam", links to English version.

Nice try Ivan
>>
File: 2013-04-24-17-10-16.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-24-17-10-16.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
>>17150676
Do your parents drive all the time when you are growing up? My parents always had a cars and growing up just pay attention to traffic rules and stuff. I took the written test, pass it the first try and I didn't study.

I am 38 now and neighbor's girl just fail the first try she is studying up right now before trying again.
>>
I just failed my driving test for the second time today. I'm 25 and I've never been as disappointed in myself before.
>>
>>17150676
There are two types of questions on those tests. One is a logic question where you use your studying to figure outtheanswer. The other kind is like propaganda, you regurgitate the silly answer without thought. Pro-tip, you're supposed to treat bikes as cars. That fucked me up my first try
>>
>>17150676
They're multiple choice questions with four options. One will be right, two blatantly wrong and one look sort of maybe right.

So the first thing you do is eliminate the two ridiculous answers. You now have a 50% chance of guessing right.

Read the question and the two possibles carefully. I remember I got a question wrong on how you're supposed to turn your wheels when you park on a hill (Something nobody ever does, but it's on the test) because I just skimmed it and didn't get clear in my mind whether I was uphill or downhill. Reading more carefully would have avoided the mistake.
>>
>>17150676
How does practicing behind the wheel go in America? I heard you can do with your own car as long as there's an adult next to you.
>>
>>17151127
Slavic version... You realise the Amazon.de is the German distribution of Amazon.com retard.
>>
>>17151127
And it really helps. Good for any test anxiety, not only for the drivers licence.
>>
>>17150921
This, how can you guys think your ready if you can't pass a test that 16 year olds can ace
>>
I've only failed my written test once.
I actually passed the first time, but I had to reschedule my test for the following month which is when I turned 18. Apparently, your written expires once you turn 18 and haven't your license yet. I went to take my driving exam but couldn't.
So I took it that same day and failed.

All I did was study moderately for the week and took the written the week after. 80% is common sense and the other is them trying to trick you. Then I got my probationary license 3 weeks after.

Basically, if you've failed it more than twice just commit suicide, end your life, you're a worthless piece of shit that is incapable of passing a test 15 year olds take in Wyoming ffs. LITERALLY unless you have brain damage you've no excuse for not passing the test if you've studied.
>>
>>17153352
You can do it with your own car as long as the vehicle doesn't need maintenance and has a mostly full tank of gas.
>>
No one actually fails the written test.
And It's hard to fail the driving test.

Honest question, do you suffer from some mental deficiency?
>>
You give the safest option for every answer.

Boom, 100%
>>
>>17150676
just took it two weeks ago

first time I just absolutely failed.
Second time I forced my self to read slowly from cover to cover. Took about three hours, and I knew fucking everything in that book.

Only missed one question. study HARDER boy
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.