[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kissless handholdless virgin here. I'm currently going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 48.gif (381 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
48.gif
381 KB, 350x263
Kissless handholdless virgin here.

I'm currently going out with a girl who is like 5/10 for me. My standards are 6 and up so I am not really attracted to her to be honest.Though I would let her sit on my dick.

Not sure what I'm doing. I just figured I should have a gf right now since I never had one so I lowered my standards a point and went out with this girl. She's ok to be around, though she mostly just complains about things. I guess I need to get to know her better.

Should I keep going out with her? Or am I deceiving myself?
>>
Do you like her?

Keep going out with her.

Do you not like her?

You're deceiving yourself.
>>
>>17150524

in my opinion its better to be single than it is to be with someone you don't like.

I've seen other people insist they'd rather be in a miserable relationship than be alone cuz i guess they are just hate being alone that much and dont think they should fix that issue instead.

do what you want, not what you feel like you should do. its okay to be single. there is literally nothing wrong with it. 5 years and running. ive had flings but no serious relationships.
>>
As a guy with a gf who is compatible with me, it still sometimes gets irritating and makes me contemplate being single. If you're 'ok' with her, this will unequivocally end bad eventually.
>>
>>17150524
Id be willing to be you aren't even a 5/10, OP, but I'll bite.

Ever used the bell curve, OP? If you, have, good, if not its just a curve where the average is in the middle and extremes curve down fast.

Now that you have that in mind, less than 10% of the human population is commercially pretty, with this we can assume that 10% of the population is undeniably hideous, correct?

Now a 5/10 on the bell curve is right in the centre if we're being logical, these people aren't extremely ugly or pretty, they are almost never the types that would be shown on TV (think Fat Amy, OK face and "eh" body, someone that can make it if they're entertaining), they aren't pretty because so little of the population IS pretty.

Do you see what I'm saying? Average isn't "average girl next door celeb," it's very plain, someone you usually wouldn't notice at all.

What I'm saying is that if you're giving your girlfriend a 5/10 with celebrities in mind (like most people, but especially so people from 4 chan who are exposed to perfect bodies and faces all day long), she's most likely at least a 6/10.
>>
If you're going out with a girl and you're STILL kissless and handholdless, you can't afford to have standards.
>>
>>17150867

>can't afford to have standards

life is not about having gf.
>>
>>17150888
The fact that he's making this thread clearly indicates that having a girlfriend is something he wants to have and something that is important to him. If he hasn't got a kiss or even held hands with a girl he considers below him, then there's something wrong, and it's not on her end.
>>
Yea hey OP, kiss the girl you're going out with. Holding hands are optional, but I guess it's pretty standard for young people.

But kiss her if you want to continue seeing her. Otherwise she won't see you as boyfriend material.

>mfw I kiss girls I don't even go out with
>mfw I've never dated anyone I haven't fucked on the first date, except my first girlfriend at 18.
>yfw it gets easier
>>
>handholdless
This is the dumbest shit to be complaining over. It is so low on priorities and I only hear about it on 4chan. You are basically coming up with reasons why you think you aren't meant to be around women
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.