[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna break up with my gf. Because she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 8C0.jpg (32 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
8C0.jpg
32 KB, 480x365
I'm gonna break up with my gf. Because she doesn't want to do the things I like( Sex Positions, Oral Sex, etc), she has bad breath. She always show up late. But she is a qt and she loves me a lot. Am I being an asshole?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>17150516
Don-t stay in a relationship with poor sexual chemistry. You will grow to resent them, then be upset that you wasted so much of your time.

No, you aren't an asshole. You just aren't a perfect Disney prince with everything to offer a woman and asks for nothing. Basically, a human male. Find a new girlfriend.
>>
>>17150519
>you're an asshole because you're sexually incompatible

Kindly fuck off.
>>
>>17150516
Sexual compatibility is important.

It's not a bad thing.
>>
File: 5C6.jpg (125 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
5C6.jpg
125 KB, 960x960
>>17150538
Thanks nigga. I'm gonna do that
>>
>>17150544
You literally asked for opinions, and when given one that you didn't agree with, confirmed their opinion.
>>
>>17150559
I'm OP and he >>17150544 Is not me, but he is right you know
>>
It's okay if you tried working things out before.
Also if you tell her her your reasons if she asks why.
>>
A little bit yea.
But that's coming from a forever alone beta.
>>
>>17150564
Like I said, it's an opinion you should keep in mind.

Why does she not have sex with you? Is she sexually inexperienced? Are you pressuring her? If so, that's certainly te behaviour of an asshole.

Those reasons seem very vain, and easily fixed, it sounds like you just want a reason to dump her and want it to be more than "she won't give me what I want."

Do you give her oral in return? If you don't, it's silly to expect her to suck your dick.

Is the relationship in the bedroom just you telling her what you want (and her refusing)? That's not healthy, as I meant with the bj thing, a relationship is give and take, you can't just expect to get something when you've given nothing.
>>
>>17150589
*why does she not have sex the way you would like it,* I'm going to assume she's not a virgin
>>
>>17150593
>>17150589
We have already have sex, and yes I give everything she wants. It's not only the sex, she always show up late for everything we do. I've already talked about that, but not response. She has very bad breath and really my man is really a turn down for everything we do, not only sex. The strong point of her she is really a qt, and she loves me. But Like >>17150538
this nigga is right. I will take his advice tomorrow I'm gonna break up with her
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.