[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>google play account suspended for whatever reason >spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: google.gif (261 KB, 400x231) Image search: [Google]
google.gif
261 KB, 400x231
>google play account suspended for whatever reason
>spend an entire week trying to make a new account
>they need me to verify my documents
>after one week of complaining give in and send them a copy of my passport and bank transfers
>they just email saying they are gonna keep me blocked

what the fuck is this shit? why is google cucking me?
>>
>>17150374
i fucking hate this shit, i got a 15$ giftcard i cant use and these fucking jews now have a copy of my passport and i still cant use my account

i got fucked in the ass by google and i dont know why or how to solve this issue
>>
bump

is there any way to make a new account? I already tried making a new account but it also banned that one, as if they always know your identity

can anyone good with computers give me some advice here?
>>
>>17150374
>google play account suspended for whatever reason
Sure.
>>
>>17150374

How in gods name do you manage to get your Google account banned? Are you unable to accept consequences for your actions?

If it's something that happened in error or due to a glitch then call them. If you were doing something illegal then obviously you can't get a new account, what is wrong with you?
>>
>>17150439
why would i lie to you guys? i do not know the reason and they do not tell me when I ask.

>>17150466
i had trouble with my old account so i made new one, than I autoflagged some sort of shit and now they wont give me a reason why its suspended
>>
>>17150439
>>17150466
>>17150531

this is what they say:

Thank you for submitting your verification information. To protect our users continue your Google Payments account unfortunately closed due to potential unusual or suspicious activity. It is our policy not to discuss publicly specific reasons for closing an account.

In accordance with the Google Terms of Service Payments , we reserve the right to modify any part of the Services at any time, suspend or terminate, including the availability of services or any function of the service, without prior notice and without any commitment.

Thank you for your understanding.
>>
>>17150466
i did not do anything illegal and i just have been calling them for 20minutes (i dont live in the us) and those fuckers apparently cant even find my emailadress
>>
>>17150540
so im pretty fucking happy with calling the other side of the world for 20 minutes and having a 15$ giftcard i cant use

i can maybe live with that but i cant use the fucking app store now which is the most annoying part
>>
ok thats it guys i give up for now

if you look it up you see theres tons of people who experience this, i just want to know the reason so ic an fix it but for some reason they dont give you any. So i dont know how to resolve this

fuck

ill try again tomorrow
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.