[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I masturbate before going on a first date? I havent fapped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
should I masturbate before going on a first date?

I havent fapped for two days because I wanted to be able to pick up on her signals if she was flirting with me but im worried that I might be too jumpy like this
>>
>>17150164
always masturbate before doing anything important.
>>
>>17150164
don't, it takes the edge of yes. But it'll give you more energy.
>>
Don't masturbate
The 3 or 5 days before you meet her, you shouldn't fap. If you go out on weekends, don't masturbate for 2 days, depending what you. If you want to study fap a few hours before but don't fap while learning it's too late then
If you fap in the morning wait don't wait to long to get up.
>>
Yes, you should masturbate. I went on a date with this guy and he was kinda autistic and uncomfortable, which was probably more pronounced than usual for him because he had a boner and couldn't concentrate. If you fap it'll put you more at ease and make you feel less desperate to fuck. Guys who appear even a small bit too eager to have sex ironically become SO much less attractive.
>>
>>17150164
If she's attractive, yes, definetly.
If she's not, then don't bother.
>>
>>17151195
Want to add that you just have to know what's more important in the situation. I think for people who are a bit nervous and maybe desperate. But if you have problems to escalate with her, maybe it wouldn't be good to take away your instincts

That's the key btw. For everything you need your instinct and drive in your stuff, you shouldn't fap.
Here you are
you're welcome
>>
>>17151223
Yeah listen to this femanon. Masturbate beforehand. Then later when you can't get it up she'll think you're not attracted to her.
>>
Don't. It removes the sexual tension and makes the interaction robotic.
>>
>>17151510
>tfw you can only get it up once a day
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.