[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
life after herpes? does it exist? i just want to casually flirt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: high test.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
high test.gif
1 MB, 500x281
life after herpes?

does it exist?

i just want to casually flirt with women and let it lead to sex without a condom or at least a blow job.

this was not an issue before, but now that I have it, I haven't even tried.
>>
>>17150070
Herpes will go away, almost everyone has had it, I got it as a child probably from swimming in a pool with disgusting people, hasn't bothered me since
>>
>>17150107
you're a bit dumb
>>
>>17150107
Nothing you said in this post is accurate. None a single thing.
>>
>>17150109
>>17150134
Yes you keep it for life but it's fucking dormant and you can't infect other people you hypercucks.
I never had it since.
Herpes isn't always acquired from blowing a hobo.
>>
>>17150189

nope you can still transmit it while its dormant
>>
if I don't take medication, how long until it stops showing up?

i used to get coldsores as a child, but never noticed them as a teenager, and haven't since I've been an adult for over 5 years.
>>
>>17150070
>without a condom
That's how you got herpes in the first place. Just wear a condom.
>>
>>17150070
>life after herpes? does it exist?
Of course it does.

>i just want to casually flirt with women and let it lead to sex without a condom or at least a blow job.
Welp, that's not an option for you anymore, now is it?

You will adapt. It's what people do best. But you are going to need to find another way.
>>
>>17150414
Why can't we just let herpes be the norm? It doesn't even do anything.

Why should I have to be forced into awkward conversations that completely ruin the heat of the moment to explain I have a mild skin condition that hasn't bothered me for years?
>>
>>17150362
The outbreaks get less and less over the years. I get an outbreak maybe once a year and I've never taken any medication.
>>
>>17150522
Once a year is a lot
>>
>>17150522
I've had like, maybe two clear weeks since I got it, and it's been almost a year.
>>
>>17150487
>Why can't we just let herpes be the norm?
cuz it's a nasty illness.
>>
>>17150525
Not really, but you're free to think that if you want. It lasts maybe a few days at most.

>>17150553
Sounds like you've got a pretty tough strain. How is your immune system generally? My outbreaks have never been very bad, and at the worst I got them a few times a year. It took maybe 2-3 years before I started to notice a significant decrease. I've had it for six years now.

>>17150563
No reason for it to be demonized as it is. In fact, the general public had no issue with it at all until pharmaceutical companies found a way to treat it. They realized no one would buy their drug if no one really cared, and so an essential "scare" campaign was started to make people feel ashamed. Oh well.
>>
>>17150487
>Why can't we just let herpes be the norm?
>Why should I have to be forced into awkward conversations that completely ruin the heat of the moment
So you want the rest of us to get your disease, just so you don't have to practice basic seif-control and responsibility? I am not interested in enabling you.
>>
>>17150650
I was hopeful at first because I've had type 1 since birth or early childhood at least, thinking oh cool, I'm already familiar with it in my body, maybe I'll be pretty immune to it.

But, not the case, 'cause I haven't noticed a coldsore in over 10+ years, but my first year with type 2, and I've not caught a break.
>>
>>17150650
>No reason for it to be demonized as it is. In fact, the general public had no issue with it at all until pharmaceutical companies found a way to treat it. They realized no one would buy their drug if no one really cared, and so an essential "scare" campaign was started to make people feel ashamed.
I don't even have herpes and I know this is truth. Herpes has been documented since greek and roman times, and nobody really cared. It's only in the last 30ish years that it's become stigmatic.
>>
>>17150189
>Herpes isn't always acquired from blowing a hobo.

Kek
>>
>>17150487
>Why can't we just let herpes be the norm? It doesn't even do anything.

Because it's a fucking gross lifelong viral infection and not even the people unfortunate enough to get infected by careless relatives want that shit.

>>17150487
>Why should I have to be forced into awkward conversations that completely ruin the heat of the moment to explain I have a mild skin condition that hasn't bothered me for years?

Because you have a gross fucking lifelong viral infection and it's common courtesy not to spread it around like a disgusting asshole, that's why.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.