[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make NEET bucks if I'm a white male?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: neet.jpg (15 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
neet.jpg
15 KB, 400x400
How do I make NEET bucks if I'm a white male?
>>
Bumping for interest, my EI runs out really soon, and all jobs here are min wage, 20 hours max per week. Rent (without utilities) is around 900+$ per month
>>
>>17150059
If you start doing something to attain money you have employment and aren't a NEET.
>>
>>17150059
neet bucks are social security benefits, disability, food stamps. if you get food stamps and you aren't disabled in some way you have to do like 80 hours of work/volunteering a month. that will put you in an awkward position if you're too disabled to get and hold a job but not disabled enough to qualify for an exemption.
>>
>>17150059
Step 1. choose from the list below

>web development
>poker
>trading altcoins
>botting computer games
>ebay trading (check out /biz/ for ebay threads)
>daytrading stocks/commodities/forex <<<<<< prob ur best bet

2. By definition you are no longer a NEET
3. Make tons of cash
4. Become NEET again, this time filthy rich
5. Spend NEET bucks on camgirls and amazon

The above though is just a best-case scenario. In the real world, you, OP, are probably lazy and will just feed off of others for the rest of your life. No bucks for you!
>>
I have about 8000$ or so right now, would that be enough to do daytrading or something similar?
>>
>>17150235
>botting computer games

What does this mean? How do you make money from this?
>>
>>17151248

Botting popular games, finding items and gold, so people who have wealthy jobs, can compete with jobless losers who play all day. The main reason this is an industry is because some lawyer or dentist, freaks out when some garbage man or walmart working can rape the shit out of them in game. not just min wage workers get addicted to games... so these guys get really mad if they think someone "below them" is kicking their ass. its why i quit counterstrike. way too many rich man cheaters on it. they didn't know where B site was, but they oddly never missed a pistol shot.
>>
>>17150235
dont u have to go to school for web development?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.