[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Adv/, >chose a hard uni to learn to hard work and reach potential
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image%3A401483.jpg (85 KB, 640x920) Image search: [Google]
image%3A401483.jpg
85 KB, 640x920
/Adv/,
>chose a hard uni to learn to hard work and reach potential
>dropped out because of one subject, because external stress, stopped caring about my life, let alone uni (spoiled edgy kid)
>managed to get in there again
>finals are coming

Can you please, write me reasons why shit gpa is better than dropping out, because i have those perfectionistic breakdowns every single time.

It must be my childish mentality that fucks up everything everytime, like i constantly need ego trips not to feel like a failure.
>>
Bump
How do you stop being afraid of screwing up?
>>
>>17150133
no joke. see a shrink. If it's a big problem for you.

most of the time your problem isn't stress. But something causing it.
Those guys try and get it out you.
>>
>>17150243
That may be a long term solution, thanks.
I have to do something right now.
>>
Try to envisage the consequences step by step of 1. doing well at unii and 2. dropping out
Envisage the pathways ten years forward.
Then get motivated and work like you've never worked before. 10 hours a day taking breaks only to pound coffee. Or give up and slowly decay and putrefy while still alive.
>>
>>17150271
Thanks, anon, i hope i succeed in this.

Should believe it's possible for me to make it.
>>
>>17150284
It is possible. Perfection isn't attainable. Intelligence isn't enough, you need hard work.

Best of luck.
>>
>>17150295
Good luck to you too, nice anon
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.