[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: images.png (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.png
8 KB, 275x183
Here we go

>Be me 19 years old Belgian
>Living in Belfast, Northern Ireland
>Live in a shared house
>5 males (including me)
>1 female
>Spanish woman in her 40's
>Still looking good af
>Tight ass
>Wearing leggings all day every day
>I'd like to get closer to here

Few problems
>Her Engrish is verrry Baddd
>I don't know if she likes younger guys
>I don't know how I can handle this

I know one thing and she is a nurse

Please give me advise
If succesfull i'll try it today
>>
Find out if she's with someone first. No one on the house knows Spanish and can help you?
>>
>>17150012
She doesn't have a boyfriend neither married
Never has visitors

and not really, I'm belgian, theres another danish, two english and a polish
>>
>>17150020

The language barrier is the major problem. Abort mission. Language is important to catch the subtitles in how they pronounce certain words.

All this is lust and nothing else. You can find cougars at your local bar if you are desperate enough.
>>
Just make a move. I've found the language barrier makes people put more weight on physical cues, so hold eye contact and use physical contact when appropriate.

Offer to share some wine/alcohol with her when she comes back from a shift.

Also pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>17150030
I will go down to kitchen when she goes and will give you picture
>>
>>17149991
just learn spanish? i learned enough spanish for conversational level in eight months
obviously my longer spanish sentences are weird as fuck, but my spanish friend seems to be able to understand everything i tried to say in spanish
>>
File: TCnKBA.gif (2 MB, 360x332) Image search: [Google]
TCnKBA.gif
2 MB, 360x332
>>17150039

Don't give up hope until you've tested the waters anyways, if she's really in her 40s you have a good chance anyway, just depends whether she would loosen up to get to that point. She might not want to "shit where she eats" sort of thing.

>>17150025

I disagree with this to be honest. I'm in a relatable position to OP except she's the one coming onto me. Lots of eye contact/touching etc.

She might just be desperate though.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.