[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she into me or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: 1452718977649.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1452718977649.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
1/2 (Yup 1 of 2. This is going to be long.)

I'm mostly written this to clear my head a bit. But also looking for some input.

So of course like many stories on this forum ... there's this girl..

For months shes flirted with me. Shown all the signs she was into me. And a few times has basically has said so, that is she would say under her breath "You should take me out". But at the time I played it off jokingly and didn't pursue because she was in a relationship at the time. And I have this stupid rule where I don't get in between/interfere with love. --- Even though I always liked her.

So months pass by and her relationship gets rocky and they split. And with this I wait a few weeks before I approach her because she just broke up and that can be draining on a person.

When I asked her out I did it in person. Not over the internet or phone or any of that stuff. And got signals that I don't know how to interpret even though they were red lights. But giving the situation I'm not sure... as odd as that may be.

Now before I go any further on what she said when I asked her out I'll like to point out, not trying to boast, but I'm a good looking guy. I get eye fucked and flirted by women all the time. I have had girls come up and ask me for my number. Not many guys can say that they are the ones to have giving their number out. And I been told once I look like a Calvin Kline model and ending up dating the girl who said it. Now I do I have my doubts at times if I'm good looking or not but with the evidence giving to me I have to strongly assume I am a good looking guy.

Anyway, when I asked her out she was physically taken back as she smiled and fluttered her eyes and shook her head a bit. --- Her reply was 'Wait, wha, I didn't think you thought of me in that way.".
>>
File: 1448940761271.gif (754 KB, 400x358) Image search: [Google]
1448940761271.gif
754 KB, 400x358
>>17149975
2/2

But then a red light word popped up. She said "I'm flattered". Now usually when a girl says that its a kind way to put a guy down gently because shes not interested. But I figure I'm a good looking guy so she must really mean shes indeed flattered and I ran that red light and said "Yeah I would like to take you out on a date".(No PUA lines here.) And asked for her number.

She gave me her number. But then said.. "I just got out a relationship so I cant make you any promises". --- And that threw me off a bit because who accepts a date proposal like that? Stating no promises?. But then went on to tell me how she was heart broken and all over her break up.

So with her expressing heartbreak I decided against my gut feeling to wait to text her. And I played it real strong and waited a whole week because she laid the whole heartbreak no promises thing on me so I felt no need to push that envelope. But at the same me waiting a week could of been a slight mistake.

So I went about texting her. And she obviously replied with "Whos this?". --- Knowing she would say that I already had a funny yet flirty line to follow up describing myself as she would know it was me.

2 hours go by. No reply. I know she knows its me. I reply with 'So how you doing?'.

She replys with "who is this though seriously I need a name".

Well I'm not buying into this game because I know she knows its me. So I tell her "lol nah, I think you know who it is."

She texts me my name.

With that I say "So now that you know who it is you going to answer my question?" referring to me asking her "How you doing?"

And it just dropped off. Nothing back at all. No reply even though I know she read it.

Is she playing super hard to get? Were those red lights I didn't pay much mind to really red lights? Or... with me being thinking self centered here, did she not reply at all to look separate herself from other potential girls?
>>
File: 1459455047172.jpg (66 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
1459455047172.jpg
66 KB, 500x645
>>17149975
>>17149981
Closing:

I don't know. And like I said I'm written this just to clear my head a bit. But any feed back or perspective from anyone who is willing to stomach through this wall-o-text of bullshit I wrote is welcomed.
>>
She isn't into you.

It really is that simple. Put it this way, if a girl really likes a guy do you think she would play this dumb games? Even hard to get girls know that ignoring someone like this and acting like a bitch isn't the way to get a guy.

She probably has feelings for her ex and isn't into that kind of way. I think you know this and are in denial.
>>
>>17149997
This.
>>
>>17149981
>who is this though seriously I need a name
You know she knew it was you because you're a mind reader right? You waited a week to text her after you got her number and then you decided to play some bullshit "guess who this is" game? I'd write you off as the gigantic faggot that you are.

You're also taking a girl seriously who was flirting with you and telling you to ask her out while she was in a relationship?
>>
>>17149997
>>17150002

Not for nothing but her ex is a total soup sandwich.

She flirted with me for months and dropped direct hints for me to ask her out when she was dating him.

I just find it very odd that it played out this way. I know she will message me out of the blue at some odd time in the near future. Or if she ends up seeing me with another girl her texts messages will be rolling in... unfortunately that's the way it works.
>>
>>17150014
>You're also taking a girl seriously who was flirting with you and telling you to ask her out while she was in a relationship?

I should just write off 80% of the girls I talk to then.

And I wasn't playing a 'guess who game' as I knew she knew it was me. And I was right. Was I supposed to be the one to play dumb?

And like I said waiting a week was a mistake. But after how she expressed to me how she got out off a rough break up it seemed like giving some space was the right and mature thing to do instead.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.