[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hes a cheater. Tell his girl or nah?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (326 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
326 KB, 576x1024
Hes a cheater. Tell his girl or nah?
>>
>gf has really hot friend
>smoking god damn hot
>she's also black, and i love black women
>checking her out everytime I see her, loving that ass
>want to hit her up about having a quiet affair behind my girlfriends back
>scared she'd just go right to her, and rat me out

flaksjdf;lkasjdflaksfjd
>>
>>17149923

....no. It doesn't work like that. Break up with your girl and then try getting with this girl you find so attractive.
>>
>>17149948
Why not? If she doesn't tell, and I don't tell, noone gets hurt.
>>
>>17149845
Ye
>>
>>17149966
no one has morals or a code of ethics anymore do they?

Just do whatever you want all the time no matter what.
>>
>>17149966

There is no guarantee she won't tell. What if she catches feelings and wants you to be her main guy? If you say no then she can threaten to tell your girl. You are putting too much trust in a girl you hardly no and besides people can change instantly depending on the situation.
>>
TELL HIS GIRL OP. PLEASE DON'T LET HIM RUIN HER LIFE. LET HER FIND A REAL PERSON.
>>
>>17149845

So confused.
>>
>>17149966
Betrayal always hurts someone. Just end your current relationship.
>>
>>17149990

I bet you are an atheist too.
>>
tell her. I wish someone told me my ex was a cheater, I wouldn't have wasted a year on a relationship with a guy who is apparently too damaged for one in the first place. I'm just thankful I didn't catch an STD
>>
>>17149923

Here is what you do.

Talk to her. Talk to her like a human being. Talk to her like a person. Be sweet to her. Flirt with her a little. Get her all flustered and worked up. Lie to her and say "my girlfriend and I just broke up." or you know, actually break up with your girlfriend for a week. Talk to this girl like you've got a crush on her. Make her fall for you. Get back with your girl. Tell the other girl. Say "we have to talk...so and so and I got back together." let her reply. She'll probably say something like "oh" then say "we can keep talking, we just probably shouldn't talk like we used to" she'll play ball. Add in a little flirting, she'll probably flirt back. When she brings up the hesitancy about you having a girlfriend say "listen, she is my girlfriend not yours. I'm making the mistake, I accept that. I promise I won't drag you into my drama. You're doing nothing wrong." Make it seem like you have problems in your relationship so the other girl always has a grain of hope you'll leave. Use the other girl just or sex, and make sure it is bad sex so she doesn't get too attached.

There. Have fun, asshole.
>>
>>17150042
men really are pigs, Jesus Christ
>>
>>17150045

What about that was bad? He is being completely honest from start to finish as well as taking responsibility.

I don't see anything wrong here.
>>
>>17149845

>just looked this kid up on Facebook
>that feel when you will never be a swaggy 14 year old sleeping with random girls
>that feel when you lost your virginity at 21
>that feel when 25 and trying to live like you're 17 to make up for it
>that feel when it will never be the same, you're old, live on your own, drive a car, and all the girls have already had sex with countless guys

whats the point?I even dress and act like this kid probably acts. I'm a grown ass man. I want to die.
>>
>>17150031
>having morals is now something to make fun of
My entire life I live by "don't fuck others over." Everyone has the right to freely do whatever they want until they do something that hurts others or takes away that right from others.

You're just a piece of shit. Try to justify it all you want but in the end you're a worthless cunt.
>>
>>17150092

Everything is meaningless buddy. Sorry to break it to you. Additionally, have you ever stopped to think people hurt others because they're hurt themselves? So your opinion further hurts those who hurt others because they are hurting.

You need to have sympathy, not anger.
>>
>>17150092

Besides, morality is a man made construct. There is no natural law dispensing wisdom from the clouds, there is no fundamental truth to live by. There is no right or wrong. Stop being so self righteous.
>>
File: jncoheader1080.png (811 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
jncoheader1080.png
811 KB, 1080x720
bros before hoes
>>
>>17150097
>So your opinion further hurts those who hurt others because they are hurting.
Wow, you're fucking retarded.
>You need to have sympathy, not anger.
You're an idiot. People make their own decisions. No one does. "weah I was hurt so I hurt others don't blame meeee" is an excuse any way you look at it. It doesn't justify shit.
>>
>>17150102

>he says, as civilization crumbles around him and the West slides further and further into social chaos and systemic corruption
>>
>>17150097
Highly doubt that people who hurt others, because they are hurting, would stop being like that when they are comforted.
Some people just love mayhem, chaos and making up half-assed excuses.
>>
>>17150102
>There is no right or wrong. Stop being so self righteous
>DERPHERP not hurting others or taking away their freedoms

"...assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal"
>>
"...that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

christ of course it didn't copy all of it for some reason

You are given those rights by default. To take away someone's life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness makes you a shitty human. Once you try to take those things from someone else, you don't deserve them yourself.
>>
>>17150073
yeah, intense emotional manipulation of one girl and betrayal of a SO isn't a shitty thing to do, totally
>>
File: Shatner.jpg (58 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
Shatner.jpg
58 KB, 618x412
>>17149845
No. What are you, the relationship police? Fuck off. If you tell her, believe me, the bf is in every right to beat the shit out of you, and you won't get the girl.

Let sleeping dogs lie.
>>
>>17150045

>men really are pigs
>only men are capable of this type of manipulation

Spotted the roastie SJW. How fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>17150194
>assault is justified because someone told the truth
Have a banana and stop chimping out
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.