[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Big areola
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Why.jpg (143 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
143 KB, 500x333
Hi /adv/
I have big areolas, is that even attractive?
>>
>>17149837
To some people they are, to some they aren't.

If your whole breast is areola you may have a problem.
>>
yeah. depends on the person .but you cant please everbody.so dont worry about it
>>
>>17149837
not really, but it's not that bad really

at least it's not as bad as captcha making me click through 10 images of rivers and then telling me I mistyped the captcha
>>
>>17149837
You do realize that you are asking this question of a bunch of dweebs who have never seen a real live breast, don't you?
>>
>>17149837

Men don't care. As long as you have breasts that are a decent size then that is all that matters.

>>17149855

Stop projecting. Only a person who never saw a girl naked would use dweeb. What are you 13?
>>
>>17149855
As a female who replied to OP I'd have to disagree. If you want to see a pair of breasts and don't possess some sort of genetically deformed cheats just look down.
>>
>>17149837
Tits are tits
Small, big, whatever..

We like them and dont worry
A guy would rather have his girlfriend's tits in his hands than not have tits in his hands
>>
>>17149870
>genetically deforms chests
I meant something along of lines of "don't have any nipples." I'm sorry I've been up too long.
>>
>>17149837
"Men" doesn't find any particular thing attractive or unattractive. It can't. "Men" has no brain, and no glands. It is a mindless collective, perhaps reflecting the tastes of its constituents, but having none of its own. The same is true of "Women".

Some men find large areolae to be especially attractive. Others prefer smaller areolae. And then there are the conoisseurs, who see advantages and disadvantages to all types. For most, though, it's not a particular turn-on or turn-off; the whole breast is what really matters.

Bottom line: there is no need to worry about this. By the time most men see them, they will be attracted to the whole of you, rather than to any particular part, and this will either turn out to enhance things or at least not hurt them very much. There will be a few obsessives, but there isn't much you can do about them, and there are not enough of them to make a big difference.
>>
>>17149837
Love it
>>
in my opinion I really dislike big areola's. Do not find them attractive at all.
>>
>>17149837
Some people DO find large areolas pretty, and some don't. Just like anything. Also, it depends upon balance/proportions aesthetic i.e. if the breast is overwhelmed by the size of the nipples and areola, if the breast is very droopy, etc. YOU have to be happy in your own skin, ultimately, and you might find there's more people that appreciate all of you than you suspect :) GL!
>>
File: nip.jpg (303 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
nip.jpg
303 KB, 800x1200
naaahhh
>>
>>17149837
Really don't like big areolas, but that's just a opinion. And you won't get any answers.
Post you tits on the classic boards and ask for rate
>>
How big are we talking here? How many inches or centimeters across? What's your cup size?
>>
>>17150287
I've seen people rate the saddest looking tits as beautiful, etc. so the girl would post more. Don't trust 4chan, OP.
>>
>>17150287
Are you saying people don't like >>17150241
?

Big areolas are fine(unless they cover the ENTIRE breast). The breast shape is 1000x more important than nips.
>>
>>17149837
I have fucking huge aerolas and my husband thinks they couldn't be more perfect. In fact he thinks small "man" aerolas are repulsive.
>>
>>17149837
I fucking love big areola and puffy nipples fuck yeah
>>
>>17149863
Some guys are into small tits. Quit being so narrow minded
>>
I LOVE big areolas.

Always disappointed when girls have small ones.

I wish I could know the areola size instead of the cup size just by looking.
>>
>>17149854
when its doing that just do the audio capcha
>>
>>17149837
Gross they look like fried eggs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.