[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: imgres.jpg (4 KB, 222x227) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4 KB, 222x227
to drink a prostitutes urine?
>>
>>17149742
No it is not cuz if she has the clap it'll get contaminated.
>>
>>17149976
>No it is not cuz if she has the clap it'll get contaminated.
Not quite true, assuming you think hooker pee can give OP the clap. It can't. You can test for gonorrhea via urine, but not transmit it.

You CAN catch bilharzia (a parasitic infestation coming from freshwater snails, mostly found in Africa and South America), typhoid, and certain cytomegaloviruses (cousins to herpes, mostly non-symptomatic) from whizz. And if she does have nasty STIs, the pee could be especially disgusting (cloudy, full of mucus or pus), but it's not a vector for disease (ie, it won't get you sick).

The old chestnut that pee is sterile isn't true, but it is true that it doesn't really carry transmissable disease.
>>
>>17150049
>. It can't. You can test for gonorrhea via urine, but not transmit it.
Nice!
>>
>>17150049
It's not normally considered a vector for disease because people don't ordinarily go around drinking other people's urine.

What makes you think gonorrhea, which can be cultured from urine, can't be transmitted to someone's throat from urine? Or that a common cause of uti's like e coli couldn't cause a problem if it's ingested from someone's urine?
>>
>>17150087
I'm a lab technician. It's mostly because the concentrations are too low.
>>
>>17150111
Because urine comes through your kidneys, which are in essence filters. Maybe if the hooker had both severe infections and kidney failure. But the near -consensus is that pee is not a vector for illness.
>>
File: 00.jpg (64 KB, 575x638) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
64 KB, 575x638
>>17149742
There are stories about people who saved themselves from dehydration death by drinking own urine.

But it is not recommended to do this frequently, because urine isn't part of any reasonable diet.
>>
>>17150118
Most uti's in women enter the body from the pisshole, not the kidneys. They're dangerous if untreated because of the risk they'll move from the bladder into the kidneys, not because of the other way around.

I don't know if I'd be hugely concerned if the urine was dilute and wasn't obviously cloudy, but there's no fucking way I'd drink someone's urine if they had an obvious uti without boiling that shit first. You can claim all day "oh there's not enough bacteria in there to harm you" but you know that's bullshit. You have no way of knowing that. How much e coli or staph needs to be ingested to make a specific person sick?
>>
>>17149742
But why would you do that, anon ?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.