[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi to all i'm the owner of a private club, i have some problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: apribottiglia-tirabuscio.jpg (10 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
apribottiglia-tirabuscio.jpg
10 KB, 340x340
hi to all
i'm the owner of a private club, i have some problems with an older woman that lives nearby, she screams to the people who stands out of the club smoking and talking
at a reasonable volume, she menace to call the police; the police come a found no problem, then she calls the environemental protection because the law about the laws about anthropic sound are very restrictive here...
Then she calls the newspaper to mke an article against the club; the she make a petition with some older womens like her to stop the
nighttime noises.
So i get very bored and stressed about this woman i want to fix this thing, until now i can't even think to do something more "muscular" because the street and in general the town where i am with my club is ful of suveillance cameras, moving is not an option, i have put to o much effort to open this place i can't move now.

Sorry for my poor english, i'm not native speaker.
>>
>>17149613
Stop breaking noise law?
>>
>>17149613

Invest in a smoking cabin
Get the bouncers to tell people to not make noise
Try to ignore the woman and take up a discussion with her. Document her screaming. Let yourself be interviewed with local tv and papers and explain yourself and be reasonable
>>
>>17149613
Night clubs are often considered to be a huge nuisance by neighbors. They bring noise, public drunkenness, and all sorts of criminal behavior. Even if you don't have the latter two, you certainly have the first and it sounds like you'd have the criminal behavior except you're afraid of showing up on video.

Keep your customers inside where they won't disturb others.

Unless you are very well connected politically, getting into a fight with your neighbors is going to be a losing proposition.
>>
File: IMG_43891.jpg (46 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_43891.jpg
46 KB, 360x480
>>17149613
If you were in America you would hire "muscle" or "enforcers" to pay that lady a visit and not so subtly hint that if she keeps making trouble for you, the noise from the club will be of minimal concern compared to a broken leg or a burned down apartment.
>>
>>17149613
Disturbance is in the eye of the disturbed - that is to say, nobody would complain if they weren't being disturbed, and the fact of the complaint is evidence of the fact of the disturbance.

By definition, then, the people outside your club ARE too loud. And it is your job to make them quieter or make them disburse. You might have to hire an outside bouncer to keep people from hanging around outside, and possibly bar some who persist on being noisy.
>>
While maybe her complaints are valid I'm suspicious of any claims made by an old lady. Every neighborhood, apartment complex, or whatever has one that goes out of their way to look for trouble.
>>
>>17149926
There are laws for that, and apparently he's not breaking them (enviro prot came and found nothing, apparently).
The lady, otoh, might be breaking something, if she's screaming at people for no reason. The cameras are already in place, maybe OP's lawyer can make something happen so she can't harrass his clients anymore.
>>
>>17149613

Formulate an omission contract and bribe her.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.