[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been a while since I last came here, but I cant ask too many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460134264907.jpg (7 KB, 245x206) Image search: [Google]
1460134264907.jpg
7 KB, 245x206
Been a while since I last came here, but I cant ask too many other people about this situation. Basically I have a very close friend, who I would damn near consider a brother at this point, but lately he's been changing for the worse. He's starting to hit more progressively dangerous drugs, and for instance what started as a blunt here and there is turning into multiple Xanex pills a night and codine. I dont know much about drugs so I'll even assume I'm being an over reactive pussy which is fine. My major concern is who he's been getting close with lately more than anything

He's recently gotten a friend who is a drug dealer which is fine, but this guy also has associations with some rather violent friends, and from what I've seen is prone to getting into some sticky situations. A few days ago I helped him move around town since my friend vouched for him, and considered at an emergency, but over the course of the day I ended up getting the inside of my car fucked up, visiting dangerous parts of town multiple times, and offered the chance to deal coke.

The real kicker though is that through the night he and my friend got pretty trashed (so much so to the point where my friend couldnt even remember half of it), and long story short the guys drugs ended coming up missing. I was suspected and my friend assured me he knew it wasnt me, but then at the same time told me that whoever it was was going to have their door kicked in in the middle of the night, and if it was me that he was giving me a chance to confess and walk away clean. I took this a bit harshly for a number of reasons, and on top of that my own sister was even under suspicion as well which didnt sit too well with me either. To cut this post short though I'm worried about my friend falling deeper into cahoots with this guy, and I dont think my talking to him about it is going to change anything, and what I want to know is if I'm just being a bitch, or if its time to stop associating with the guy. Thoughts?
>>
Cut all ties.

>someone asks for advice
>knows exactly what they need to do
>looks for agreement

Here's a pat on the back, high five, 100% approval. Get far away before you end up in some badly filmed escape movie. You aren't Charles Bronson nor are you Jason Statham. This ends badly for your friend, who is choosing it, and will end badly for you, who chooses it by sticking around.
>>
>>17149565
I'll admit the decision seems clear, but at the end of the day I'm just a sheltered kid from the suburbs whose idea of a "bad guy" is someone who shoplifts from target. In the real world it feels like everyone pops pills, pushes a few drugs on the side from their apartment, or has a friend or two who has anger issues. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt overreacting to something that could have been "common place", because its happend way too many times before
>>
File: 1462870290039.jpg (23 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1462870290039.jpg
23 KB, 500x366
>>17149558
Your friend is no more, please cut all ties before he drags you along.
>>
>>17149569
True. But you have to trust your gut instinct. Your experiences are already bad with this crowd and your gut is telling you to get away. Don't be "kind" and "thoughtful" and rationalise your better judgement away. It's a flaw of being sheltered for sure. Best of luck. Sucks to see a friend do that.
>>
>>17149573
>>17149575
It sucks, but if it needs to be done then I guess its time to just do it and cry about it later. Thanks guys, at the very least it makes it easier since I know i'm doing the right thing
>>
>>17149558
Try to warn him one last time and turn around and run for it. Never look back. You know you have to do this.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.