[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why woman get so furious when you say you want to have sex with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6
File: 1448951949191.jpg (38 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1448951949191.jpg
38 KB, 500x375
why woman get so furious when you say you want to have sex with them?

if i want to have sex with a pretty woman im a fucking pervert, and so is everyone else. why did we condition our woman to think that wanting to fuck someone is perverted
>>
Gotta treat them like a friend before you treat them like a lover. Make sure they know you value them as a person instead of just a hot body.
>>
>>17149398

/thread
>>
>>17149398
but why? i mean if sex comes next after breathing eating and shitting i don't see why you have to "befriend" someone to do it

also you straight up dodged my question, which i know is a hard one but i wanna see if there is an actual smart person that can answer this
>>
The problem is that they don't want to fuck you. If they felt that attraction to you they'd be all over your dick, but they think you two are developing a friendship and the mention of sex makes them feel like you think they're sluts.
>>
>>17149404
Can you not see how going up to a stranger and asking to have sex would make them feel like a fuck-hole and not a person?
>>
>>17149408
if i want to fuck a pretty woman it does not mean i absolutely reduce her to a fuck-hole, you have to learn how to make that distinction and so does dumb woman that think its harassment
>>
>>17149391
Because if you're half cute as a girl you get people wanting to have sex with you all the bloody time. If you're less than chad as a guy it's a very rare occurence. You think it's cool to say that sort of things but realise that any girl has been propositioned with sex since she looks like she can take a dick and even before. The amount of people who just walk up to her, not knowing anything about how she feels and who she is and not caring about that is huge.
There is nothing setting you aside from other people. You're just another person in a stream of people that she has learned to be very scared off.
>>
>>17149414
Wanting to fuck a pretty woman while you know literally nothing about her IS reducing her to a fuck hole.

What else do you value? Her interests, her personality, the fact she takes good care of her sister? You know nothing of this. All you know is she has a hot body.
That IS reducing someone.
>>
>>17149420
because that's how god made me, every few days or so i have to ejaculate to get rid of that primal urge which is wanting to fuck

now if i want to contain/control that emotion i have to convince a woman to fuck me, but this is for another argument.
for wanting to fuck a woman, there is no harm done, and its not making her a fuck hole, and its not making me a pervert.

also

>pay for my dates
>why are you reducing me to a wallet
>is that all i am to you
>NO ITS CALLED BEING NICE, NOW BE A NICE MAN :)))
>>
>>17149418
but that's a defect in education, not men.
you can't blame a guy for wanting to fuck a woman, none the less get him arrested for it
>>
>>17149424
you're clearly stuck behind the times if you expect every woman to want you to pay for all dates etc

or have you not had a date with a post 1950's woman yet?
>>
>>17149391
Because you're not Chad, if you were they'd ask you to rape them.
>>17149398
And the prize of cuck of the year goes to..
>>
>>17149470
well not dates, but if you think a woman is gonna outspend you in a relationship you are pretty damn good looking
>>
>>17149470
OP has clearly never been on a second date and likely not a first.
>>
>>17149498
>hehe such a virgin xD

with all the pussy you "allegedly" get you can't answer my question why its harassment when i ask a female sex or even tell her she is good looking. all you know its not socially acceptable and you are ok with that fact.
>>
>>17149504
if you cant understand whats wrong with these behaviours, what is and isn't inappropriate when talking to others, you might actually be autistic
>>
>>17149511
i might be autistic but you can't answer my question.

its ok anon, some of us just meant to be cogs in the wheel.
>>
>>17149504
I don't think anyone can reasonably claim that just straight up asking for sex is "harassment". Though standing there and demanding sex like a petulant child can be, it depends on your delivery.

And it is unreasonable on your part to expect no one to be annoyed or uncomfortable by your request regardless of your delivery though. No one likes being asked for stuff by strangers, think of how you feel every time someone comes to your door trying to sell you something or guilt you into donating to some charity. That is how annoyed I feel when dudes straight up ask me for sex.
>>
>>17149504
You have had enough answers in this topic. Your idea of "this is normal they should not get offended" is already proven wrong by the fact they are offended.

Other people here have offered insight about why women feel offended. The WHY is because they feel that it diminishes them as a person when you are only interested in them for their appearance. Rules of politeness also are against flat out saying "hey do you want sex", especially to a stranger.

Who cares what you think, it's just the way women feel.

If that isn't enough for your thick skull and you still go "but they shouldn't feel offended", too bad bro. They still do.

Now piss off somewhere else.
>>
>>17149518
i already know the answers to all of those question, what i want to know is how ordinary people handle those questions.

the real reason why woman hate when men asking them for sex is because they feel like they are worth more, which means if i came up to you with 10,000$ in a briefcase you might consider sucking my cock because now there is a pricetag on something that have mental value, but no real value to humans but making babies
basically you asking for a high price tag and we wanting to fuck you is what making the world spin, and we don't even know it
>>
>>17149525
If you already think you know all the answers why even bother asking?
>>
>>17149525
>the real reason why woman hate when men asking them for sex
Nope, they hate when unattractive guys ask it.
If an 8/10 ask, they bend over him, remove her panties and ask them to fuck.
>>
>>17149533
to see how brainwashed you are

hugh hefner can separate brains and beauty, alot of guys can.
some woman just go around looking like plastic dolls, and they are pretty much everywhere you go.
and there are alot of men that their money got separated from them because of woman.
and why this is all happens? because your bullshit of "reducing to" or "lacking respect" does not exist
if a woman don't want to me to reduce her to walking vagina first thing she don't have to get wasted in clubs wearing half naked clothes,, because at this point she literally looking for objectification
>>
because sex is an intimate act and a lot of them don't want to do it with some random fucker from the street who is so socially intent they just straight up ask like that since it breaks numerous social norms, it shows you're someone with shit communication skills in our culture. doing something like that in a club or some bars in certain environments where that's the expectation is one thing, but day to day life? get the fuck over yourself, that's like going up to someone and asking for money for no reason
>>
>>17149554
it's been a few since I've seen such r9k leak over to this board
>>
>>17149616
*inept
>>
>>17149619
Continue living in a fantasy world.
>>
>>17149391
>why women get so furious when you say you want to have sex with them?
Because there are a ton of social norms you're breaking by doing it.

Also, most guys can't really walk up to others and tell them "let's fuck" because they don't have anything to offer that is worth the risk of unwanted pregnancy, STDs and social stigma connected to casual sex with a stranger.
>>
>>17149656
So, why sloots don't care about pregnancy, social stigma and STDs when they have sex with Chad?
>>
Never spend money on a woman. Very very ungrateful and most likely will forget about the nice gesture.
>>
>>17149404
You can't have your cake and eat it too. If you ask one hundred men if they were to meet their dream woman tomorrow and they can choose whether she's been with three or with fifteen men, it's probably something like at the very least ninety who would choose a woman with three partners.

With that attitude you cannot turn around and demand that women treat sex like it means nothing. It does, we do attach value to it.
>>
>>17149391
>why woman get so furious when you say you want to have sex with them?

because you're ugly
>>
>>17149676
Actually, they do. They just think for whatever reasons, fucking Chad is worth more than the risk of STDs, pregnancy etc. Also, if they are only fucking Chad, they aren't sluts because a slut by definition is someone who has really low standards in choosing who to have sex with - i.e. they could have fucked you, but they're not. They're only fucking Chad.
>>
>>17149676
Most girls wouldn't have sex with a stranger even if he was extremely attractive. You're deluded if you think they would.
Having sex with someone extremely attractive makes you feel better about yourself - knowing that someone that everyone wants is interested in you is a confidence boost. It makes you feel attractive, validated, like you're the best girl in your group since you had the best man.
I feel better about myself if a 10/10 guy asks me out or flirts with me, but having sex with someone I don't care about is against my morals so I wouldn't do it.
>>
>>17149636
continue downing in your self-justified land of bitterness where you're always the victim
>>
>>17149694
A slut is someone who is highly sexual avaible for few males; slut aren't easy, the notion they are is spreaded by other sluts (sluts are the first who slut shame other sluts :^)
>>17149699
>You're deluded if you think they would.
JUST LOL
>bla bla bla women exist only for validation
We already know that. But if a male does it, it is a delusional nice guyâ„¢, if it's a girl, it's girls nature.
>>
>>17149391
Enough prejudice about women. Like men, women sometimes don't want to be used just for sex especially if they're interested in the person romantically. Sex is wonderful between two consenting, compatible partners
>>
>>17149735
>consenting
Are you aware that 70% of hookups can be defined as "non-consesual" by feminist laws and they don't care, because the raper is super hawt guy?
>>
>>17149733
Someone who is available for only a few males, by definition, is NOT A SLUT.
>>17149743
That's just your bullshit samefagging parade. If 70% of what YOU define hookups are legally constituted as sexual assault, that's a problem with you, not with feminism or beauty standards or whatever strawpeople you are constructing.
>>
>>17149733
It's time to accept that you use a different definition of sluts than the rest of the world.
>>
>>17149733
>JUST LOL
I personally wouldn't, most girls I know wouldn't.
The average number of sexual partners for women is around 5, so it's not like they fuck every attractive guy in sight.

>We already know that. But if a male does it, it is a delusional nice guyâ„¢, if it's a girl, it's girls nature.
Everyone likes being loved and feeling desirable. It's human nature.
I don't think people should engage in any sort of relationship (sexual, romantic or even platonic) just to feel better about themselves because it is a symptom of insecurity and it is most likely going to cause huge problems for everyone involved.
>>
>>17149745
Instead yes, because a slut is someone who has sex with emotional attachment.
Sluts don't care about emotions, only attractiveness of the partners.
Also, it was not me who defined "drunk sex" as non consesual. Most of sex, by that definition, happen in circumstances that are borderline, but as long the persecutor is attractive, it doesn't matter, because a woman never regrets it, like the girl said early, that is attractive people give validation.
>>
>>17149750
>average: 5
Have you ever been outside? Have you ever been in slut thread on /soc/ or /r/women? Average girl had about 20 partner. There are someone whose n-count is 100. One fucking hundred.
>>
>>17149760
Those women exist, but there is no way to tell what is average. I am not even the poster you are replying to, but from personal experience, I have two friends (~24 years old) who have had around fifteen partners, male and female. But I have another social circle of the same ages with four girls where one has had one partner, one three, one is a handholdless kissless virgin and I have had oral sex but never full on penetration at twenty three. None of us are religious or waiting for marriage or whatever. All of us look normal and get normal attention from guys.

Some women find one night stands exciting and love the thrill. Some women only care for high quality sex with care and emotion involved. I am not saying that five really is average, I wouldn't know that, but it is reality that women consist of millions of individuals that make individual choices motivated by personal priorities.
>>
>>17149766
*oral sex with one partner

And I forgot to add, none of these girls post on /soc/ or /r/women, because... pam pam pam... it doesn't align with their experiences and worldview so it does not interest them. You always have a certain bias from the crowd a specific website draws.
>>
>>17149760
Have you ever read a research? Or do you think that a slut thread on /soc/ and /r/women are an accurate description of how women on average are?

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html
Here, first stat:
>Median number of opposite-sex partners in lifetime among U.S. men and women aged 25-44 years of age is 6.6 for men and 4.3 for women. NCHS, 2015

I'm a perfectly average girl, I'm 23 and I had one partner. Most of my friends had less than 5 partners, one is still virgin, and just one of us had around 10 partners.
We're all college students, fairly attractive.
>>
>>17149760
we are talking about average girls not girls from 4chan with daddy issues.
>>
>>17149770
There's no way average men has more partner than average women.
Studies cannot be trusted, because people lie.
A man is uncomfortable telling that he lost virginity at 23 (as did I, and I'm ashamed) and girl can be uncomfortable telling she had a lot of partners or that she cheated on all her boyfriends.
There's no way average man has more partner than average female. I read a study once that claimed that 18 yo girls had twice/three times more sex than equal age males.
Also, a woman told me once that girls don't count quickies and blowjobs.
I'd like to see the variance of those studies.
I know normal guys who have trouble getting laid and obese women who had sex 15+ times.
>>
>>17149770
I wouldn't trust that study in the slightest. That is saying that men have more sexual partners than women. Which is complete bullshit when you actually apply it to real life dating. Women are approached by a few men every night for sex. On dating websites they get hundreds of messages from men. Not to mention prostitutes. Take that study with a grain of salt, because real life dating doesn't add up. I'm 28 and I've yet to meet a female with under 10 partners.
>>
>>17149813
>Studies cannot be trusted, because people lie.
>I read a study once that claimed that 18 yo girls had twice/three times more sex than equal age males.
So is it studies can't be trusted or studies you don't agree with personally can't be trusted?
>>
>>17149833
>I wouldn't trust that study in the slightest. That is saying that men have more sexual partners than women. Which is complete bullshit when you actually apply it to real life dating. Women are approached by a few men every night for sex. On dating websites they get hundreds of messages from men. Not to mention prostitutes. Take that study with a grain of salt, because real life dating doesn't add up. I'm 28 and I've yet to meet a female with under 10 partners.
So you're prejudiced. Listen, "real life" dating isn't something that a single person (like yourself) can sum up because it's different for everyone. There are different cultural variations and habits that lead to studies getting different results based on where they're taken and which age group they're studying and how many applicants they study.
>>
File: stuff.png (23 KB, 363x347) Image search: [Google]
stuff.png
23 KB, 363x347
>>17149813
>Studies cannot be trusted, because people lie.
I'll say this next time a guy posts that number of partners/happy marriage study.
Also, lol, why do your studies count and mine don't?

Here's a link to one study about this subject: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhsr/nhsr036.pdf
It is pretty wide study. Results are pic related.

>There's no way average man has more partner than average female.
Guys aren't frowned upon for having casual sex, girls are. Most girls wouldn't have casual sex because it would ruin their reputation. Which is why girls are more likely to have casual sex on holiday, for example.
Some girls don't care and take all the chances they can (and they get more chances than guys do, for sure), but most girls do care about what other people do and wouldn't do it.

>>17149833
>Women are approached by a few men every night for sex. On dating websites they get hundreds of messages from men.
And women don't fuck with every guy they talk to, while guys are way less picky on this, in my experience.

> I'm 28 and I've yet to meet a female with under 10 partners.
Maybe because by that age people are usually in long-lasting relationships?
I've been with my boyfriend since I was 15, I doubt I'll ever have another partner, but this means that when I'll be 28 I'll be married to him, and not into the dating scene.
>>
>>17149391
>why woman get so furious when you say you want to have sex with them?
They don't.

Why woman get so furious when YOU say you want to have sex with them? I can't be completely sure without more information, but if I had to hazard a guess, your entire approach makes it clear that you only see them as a set of in-and-out bits, all inning and outing in a way that makes your dick hard. This is not very nice. And so they get mad.
>>
>>17149862
>So you're prejudiced.

No, I'm not prejudiced, I'm realistic. Dating/Sex is in a females favour. No bitterness about it. That's just the way it is. Men pursue, women are pursued.

Anybody can lie about how many partners they've had. Females are more likely to lower the threshold, men are more likely to increase the number. Now, if men are on average having more sex, why would men feel the need to lie to increase the count, and women feel the need to lower, if it isn't already like that in the first place?
>>17149885
>Also, lol, why do your studies count and mine don't?
Mines isn't a study. It's an observation on how dating actually works. In your studies, I'm assuming people have to write down how many partners they've had. People are likely to lie in these studies.

>Guys aren't frowned upon for having casual sex, girls are.
Do people still believe this? Guys are frowned upon just as much as girls are. As much as I loathe the word, fuckboy is a common word now. Player, douchebag, pervert, creep, all negative words associated with men who are just after sex. On what world do you live in where this is a positive trait for a male? Thats just some bullshit you've heard, never questioned or actually thought about, and beat the same old dead horse with it.

You could throw all the studies where women bullshit about their partners in the world at me. But the way dating works in the real world doesn't accurately reflect the numbers people are stating in their study. It would suggest that most guys have a harem, when the actual reverse is true, it's females that have the harem in real life about who to sleep with.
>>
Fucking /r9k/ raids every day. Can't you stay on your containment board?
>>
>>17149404
women don't have the same genetic imperative as men. They don't have a strong need to have sex with random hot strangers.
>>
>>17150080
>Mines isn't a study
You said
>I read a study once that claimed that 18 yo girls had twice/three times more sex than equal age males.
>Study
So it is like studies that say what you want to hear are okay, studies that don't validate your opinion are bullshit.
Which is obviously pretty stupid.

>Guys are frowned upon just as much as girls are.
That's not true, at least where I live.
It's not a positive trait for sure, even if some guys are weirdly "proud" of how much they fucked around, especially when they're young. Almost all my friends would call a girl "slut" if she fucked around a lot, and none of them would feel disgusted by a guy who fucked around.

>It would suggest that most guys have a harem, when the actual reverse is true, it's females that have the harem in real life about who to sleep with.
That's absolutely not what the study says. It just says that *on average* guys have more partners than girls.
It means that some women have an extremely high number of partners. That's pretty much it.

Of course women have it easier when it comes to dating, I'm not saying it's not like that, but apparently most girls don't just fuck around and prefer having a long lasting, stable relationship while guys prefer fucking around. That's it.
>>
>>17149885
What reputation? I've always hated this about women, they put on this half assed show and pretend like they're saints. It's transparent and everyone pretends like it isn't. Why is this a thing? To protect their egos or something?
>>
>>17150132
I think you guys aren't on the same page.
What he means is that what he is saying(arguing for) isn't a study but an observation and what he meant by
was that since both studies are showing different results they shouldn't be trusted.
At least that's what i got from that.
>>
>>17150135
Because it's what we're taught.
Shit like "a key that can open many locks is called a master key, but a lock that can be opened by many keys is a shitty lock".
No one will ever love us, it makes us worse as woman if we have casual sex.
So we don't fuck around, or if we do, we try our best so people don't find out about it.
Many people on here even agree on this.
>>
>>17150155
Well, I linked my study, it's from an important health organization, peer reviewed and shit like that. He didn't even link his study. So I honestly don't feel like we're at the same level when it comes to "being trusted".
His "observations" don't even really exclude studies results, because just because attractive single girls get more attentions and have more chances to have sex (which is true) it doesn't mean that they have more partners.
>>
>>17149398

>how to be a cuck
Never treat them like a priority. If you want to bang them you be straight, lying is for women.
>>
File: 564158485655.jpg (39 KB, 425x301) Image search: [Google]
564158485655.jpg
39 KB, 425x301
>>17150171
>you link a study
>he has observation

Abandon ship, OP is deluded and has decided women are cunts. He won't accept any evidence conflicting with his opinion.
>>
>>17149391
because women are not men /thread
>>
>>17149476
/thread
>>
>>17149420
What is wrong with only seeing someone in a sexual nature?
>>
>>17150293
That's only seeing the person as a means for you to get off, not as an end in and of itself.
>>
>>17149404
Because girls don't want to be treated like objects. It sounds like you need a pocket pussy, not a girlfriend, fuckbuddy, or relationship.
>>
Ladies

Where can I go to, alone, that is ok to hit on you and is not awkward?
>>
>>17149391

>Hate guys who play a girl to sleep with them, if you want sex just be upfront
>Hate guys who only want sex, treat me like a human being and actually date me

It is like a catch 22. The only option is to just play them, bro.
>>
File: HwLov2f.jpg (111 KB, 797x710) Image search: [Google]
HwLov2f.jpg
111 KB, 797x710
>>17149391
"When unattractive men have hit on me I have honestly been insulted."
>>
>>17150162
It's true.
A man has to be exceptional in order to score a lot of women.
A woman only has to say "yes".
>>
>>17150182
I'm not OP. And honestly, maybe you should come out from your bubble. ONE of the sexes is going to have it better when it comes to dating/sex. What you're saying is, that anyone that flat out states the advantage is for females, is somehow a cunt/r9k and hates women. Nice assertion.
>>
>>17150472
>The only option is to just play them, bro.

This. Stop trying to be a nice guy and stop trying to play by their rules. Women don't know what they want. They're confused, stupid, overly emotional adult children. You know kind of like your average 4chan user, except worse.

They will like you more if you treat them badly. They will want to fuck you more if you act like you're not interested. They will want to be around you more if you don't want to be around them.
>>
>>17149391
I wouldn't get furious, but I would find it odd, if a guy would have sex with me just solely because I'm pretty. What if I would be totally bitchy? Would you want to put up with that? Mostly, if a guy wants to have sex with me, I always assume it's a combination of finding me attractive, plus my personality (I'm actually pretty nice if I say so myself). I have a twin sister, and it's funny how some guys have a clear preference for one of us in particular, just because of some personality differences. Vice versa, I feel the same about this with men. I wouldn't mind having casual sex with a handsome man either, but only if his personality is attractive too. I guess that is how attraction works from the way I see it.
>>
File: 1462814462485.png (26 KB, 861x758) Image search: [Google]
1462814462485.png
26 KB, 861x758
>>17149398
"What do you mean you just want to be friends? omg friendzoned again! typical women"
>>17149391
Because women can't say anything straight, they want the D but if they say so they are sluts.
Learn to talk to women normally while dropping hints that you are interested in more than just her boring ass day and hobbies.
>>
>>17151171
>They will like you more if you treat them badly.
If you want to dig your own grave, then yes, this is exactly what you should do.
>>
>>17151199

Yeah sure honey, we all know how much you ladies respect and cherish men who lick your toes like a good little boy.
>>
>>17151184
They don't want the dick, they want Chad's dick.
Study the basics.
>>
>>17150132
A "study" that has people anonymously write down their sex numbers. Meanwhile:

https://www.okcupid.com/deep-end/a-womans-advantage

This is pure, hard facts. It doesn't depend on people being honest. Your study is subjective, small sample pool.

You can extrapolate this to bars, other dating websites and general social settings.

Does this directly translate into women having more sex? Not exactly. But what it does do is paint the picture that it's females that have the advantage when it comes to dating/sex. Not just the attractive ones either, but for both male and female, the more attractive the higher the success chance. However females still receive far more attention and opportunities than males do.

I want you to explain that when women are saturated by so much choice, that somehow, averagely men manage to have more sexual partners like your "study" indicates. A man doesn't get anywhere near the chances a female has to date/have sex, how is it possible that on average, that a male supposedly has more sex? Especially when you factore in that in the virgin zone, more men are likely to go through life being a virgin than females are. So how on earth is it possible to not only have more virgins compared to females, have less of an advantage when it comes to dating/sex compared to females that somehow, some mysterious force makes men come out on top of sexual numbers, with both those factors taken into consideration?
>>
>>17151171
>You know kind of like your average 4chan user, except worse.
That just is not possible. You people are worse than the shittiest women I've ever met.
>>
Threads like this always remind me of how little chance a guy like me has in the current year.
>>
>>17151305
There are a lot of studies and they ALL say that man on average have more partners than females.

As I said, women do have an advantage because they are the ones being chased, usually, because of social constructs. I never negated this.

This being said. Men tend to fuck pretty much everything while women have much higher standards (which is proved by okcupid statistics too - women find most guys not average looking). Also men are more interested in casual sex than females are, since their sexual attraction is more emotive than male ones. There is the social stigma related to the fact of having casual sex.
There are a lot of reason why girls fuck around less even if they have more chances.
If you want to believe that all girls are whores and they have more partners than guys do, meh, good for you I guess? But you're lying to yourself.
>>
>>17149391

Because women are autonomous beings OP. If you want to get laid you will need to understand this at one point and find the right balance between mutual respect and not being a pushover.
>>
File: 860.jpg (127 KB, 600x535) Image search: [Google]
860.jpg
127 KB, 600x535
>>17149676
Because omg that Chad is soooo hot, i wanna *insert disgusting verbs involving male genitalia*
Chad looks sexually attractive, even women get their advances turned down if the guy is Chad thundercock or Billy the millionaire thanks to them being valued targets for intercourse, Billy the millionaire pops em preggy and they can sue for large amount of money if he doesn't pay child support etc, and they can try to manipulate Chad thundercock to settle down by blackmailing him with his kid or some shit, they want to be in these peoples lives even if it means being a pathetic parasite /vermin stuck on their ass because for women its persistance, for men its stalking / sexual harrasment.
>>
I'm going to die a virgin
>>
>>17149404
If your really so incapable of seeing things from another person's perspective then there isn't any point in explaining. You want without giving.
>>
>>17149391
because of religion. women have been taught to be ashamed of liking sex for the last few hundred years. they are afraid of being labeled as a slut if they fuck a guy with out first dating him.
>>
>>17151487

Or maybe they just don't want to fuck OP?
- What the fuck has religion got to do with it?
>>
>>17151487
cont. i wanted to say something else. the government for a long time considered women incapable of enjoying sex and perceived them as asexual creatures, and any women that did enjoy sex was advocated as degenerate. It was advocated that it was shameful and wrong for women to enjoy sex in order to construct the family and give women certain gender roles. morals from this time period still pertain today.
>>
>>17151504
>>17151522
obviously, women will sometimes will react negatively due to not wanting to fuck the guy, although, they will often react negatively due to morals pertaining. often women will want to fuck a girl but wont straight away, and will wait until they have went out on a date.
>>
>>17151548
guy* not girl, sorry.
>>
>>17151522
>>17151487
Your explanation is way to complicated.

Women have evolved to be more selective because they had a greater risk in the past. In the last 100 years or so that's begun to change but the behavior is still there. Simple.

No need for your society/religion/government bashing Fedora theories.
>>
>>17151598
>Fedora theories.
have you ever actually read a history book? this is the most ignorant comment i have read all day. its not bashing the government, its a fact. fucking hell. hundreds of leading academics write about this. dont insult others because you are not smart enough to understand.
>>
>>17151598
like, you are actually autistic if you think the government doesn't purposely push agendas in order to mold people. its not bashing.
>>
>>17149391
It's because you're an uggo, sorry lad.
>>
>>17149398
This guy knows what's up
>>
>>17151305
>This is pure, hard facts. It doesn't depend on people being honest. Your study is subjective, small sample pool.
And you're using a sample pool that is not remotely indicative of society as a whole, populated almost entirely by the bitter unfuckables of both genders. Junk science done on junk data by junk people clinging to a junk philosophy just so they don't have to admit that they're entirely and solely to blame for no one being willing to tohch their junk.
>>
>>17151922
>And you're using a sample pool that is not remotely indicative of society as a whole, populated almost entirely by the bitter unfuckables of both genders.
But a sample pool of people who can write whatever they want is somehow better? Yes, I'm sure that this can be taken as an "accurate" study.

>remotely indicative of society as a whole
Actually, you'll find it is. Hence why I said extrapolate to social settings. If you're going to argue that dating is an equal playing field for males and females, no one is going to take you seriously. Seriously. Only an idealist/feminist would try to claim it's "equal", there are only males and females, someone has to have it better.

Also, this is 2016, not 1990. Internet dating doesn't have the stigma like it used to. You're not really proving a point by saying "junk science/junk people", it doesn't work even on a discrediting level. It just shows your bias towards online dating.

>>17151394
>Men tend to fuck pretty much everything while women have much higher standards (which is proved by okcupid statistics too - women find most guys not average looking).

All this is doing is highlighting why men, on average will have lower. Men WILL fuck pretty much everything. That, however, doesn't mean they are going to. You said it yourself that females will be more selective. They want the top, desirable men. All this does is shows that most men are going to struggle to land people willing to have sex with them, which again, is going to make the statistics for median/average that much lower.

>There are a lot of studies and they ALL say that man on average have more partners than females.
Yes, and on those studies it's completely possible to write anything you want.
>>
Stop asking good looking women for sex. Go after ugly women.

If you find a woman attractive, there is a 90% chance she isn't attracted to you!
>>
>>17152111
That's just called being desperate man. You go big or go home. If you're lucky or just do it a lot you'll get one.
>>
It is possible that you are not channeling your inner spirit animal, maybe you are asking the wrong question. It should be how do I know I am asking the correct species to have sex. Have you tried branching out. Trust me I watch anime so I know stuff
>>
>>17149401
Spotted the cuck
>>
>>17152118
the ugly one might have a more attractive friend she talks to. If you're good, she will tell her about you.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.