[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you say to your ex to get back togwther >you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462935769542.jpg (23 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
1462935769542.jpg
23 KB, 320x480
What would you say to your ex to get back togwther

>you can lie
>i hurted her
>i lied to her
>she's angry at me
>>
or else
>>
>>17149179

Nothing because I'm not a faggot like you and I actually have options.
>>
>>17149179
M******?
>>
Her name is anne jalp
>>
1. Get her attention, seem genuine, seem like someone she can give a shit about, awaken her interest, gain her trust

2. Express your sincere apologies, and make her understand that you actually got real insight into your part in the reason it ended.

3. Build attraction
>>
In the same boat anon. It'll take some time. Basically just be prepared to move on. Improve upon yourself as best as you can. Not saying it's hopeless but it needs a lot of time. Try not to talk to her in the meantime. I fucked up and ended up pleading and showing up at her house at 3 am with roses and a card. Even played our old song. Didn't go well. Give it time, and just do you for a bit. If she doesn't come around after a month then make your move.
>>
>>17149179
>What would you say to your ex to get back togwther
I would say nothing, because life is not a rom-com. I would understand and accept that she is gone and never coming back -I dislike the phrase "dead to me", but that's basically what's going on here- and I would mourn, but I would let her go.
>>
>>17151034
I'd like to have a talk with you
Kik: juaniski99
>>
>>17151114
My life's a rom-com.
Have gotten my ex "back" at least five times.

I'm >>17150129
What >>17151034 did wrong was
>3 am
>with roses and a card
>played our old song

He's right about
>Give it time, and just do you for a bit.
He's wrong about
>If she doesn't come around after a month then make your move.
Because he doesn't understand what "making a move" entails.
>>
>>17149179
My ex is my ex for a reason, if I never see her again it will be too soon
>>
>>17151287
You're right but i made a similar thing of what that guy did, so i wanted to share expriences, but you're really helpfull and wise
>>
I have very vivid fantasies of launching a 1000 ships for her like Menelaus and stealing her back to Sparta as my rightful queen.

IRL though, she has suddenly started showing an interest in me after I ignored her and made her feel unimportant for a while :^)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.