[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
What is the opinion of a guy with a 6inch penis?
Is it bad or good?
>>
>>17149163
I think the average is 5.5 so 6 inches is good. How wide is it?
>>
>>17149163
Oh, how sweet! Just like a real penis, only smaller!
>>
>>17149163
Neither. It just is.
>>
>>17149166
5.5 maybe idk
>>
>>17149163
Lie and say it's 7 inches. Dumb fucks wont be able to tell the difference. Have fun sticking your dick in things.
>>
>>17149163
Protip: women don't care half as much about penis size as guys think.

Once in a while you will get a slut trying to hump on a massive dick just to see what it feels like, but it's the same as dudes wanting to fuck a dwarf girl just to know what it feels like.

So, is 6 inch bad or good? It's just a penis. Stop worrying, how well you react to your partner and how well matched you are for each other does more to enjoyment than penis size.
>>
I am a guy with a 6 inch dick. When I get deep into my current gf my tip bumps against her cervix, and if I do that a few times in a row times she has an orgasm.
>>
>>17149359
Some girls find that absolutely painful though. Depends on the woman.
>>
It's enough.

Mine is 6.5x5.5 & has gotten the "omg big" reaction, but I mostly date shutting dwarves, people lure, and within reason you are huge if she is attracted to you & small if you break up with her.
>>
>>17149726
*shut-in dwarves

The point is, go date small NEETs.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.