[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone who will never read it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: Letter.png (8 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Letter.png
8 KB, 500x500
You know what to do.
>>
JB, I never liked your personality. I just liked your giant boobs. I know you wanted to be friends, but I didn't want to be a "token" for your pics. Sincerely, NJ
>>
Happy birthday, darling.

We haven't talked for a while, but we've both done very well regarding what happened after us.
I'm going to miss you, you know. I can't say I'm not happy you're moving onto bigger and better things, as you deserve it all.
I don't think we'll get the chance to speak again, unless something like fate or luck allows us to cross paths somewhere down the road.
And if not, life will go on.

I love you very, very, very very much
>>
Dear Family of Seven,

Tonight I realized that it was too late to try and salvage anything good from our dysfunctional family. I've had to deal with every single one of you fucks abusing me mentally, physically, and emotionally while trying to make me off as a delusional liar. I've grown up with bruises, welts, lies, and manipulation, and all I wanted was someone sane enough to be honest and just. I was a tool to facilitate the life-long drama that you all can never live without. I've contemplating my disassociation from you all ever since I've developed a sense of self. I knew then that I never wanted kids because I don't ever want to continue this cycle or involve anyone I care about into your shit-stain of a family. Our conversations now end up becoming a psychological quest to brainwash me into believing none of it ever happened. Even other family members who witnessed it all are now lying to back each other up like this is what family is all about: hurting each other and pretending it never fucking happened. Well there are fucking police photos, family photos, video, and tape recordings that leave you all stuttering and trying to restructure your lies to fit the picture. Now that I've caught you fuckers making up stories about me and twisting everything I say to make me look like a bad person to extended family members, even though I try to offer words of advice and encouragement. I'm fucking done. Like anything I ever did fucking mattered. Like anything you say to anyone fucking matters. We're all going to die and all you people care about is not seeming like the pieces of shits you really are. You all work dead-end part-time jobs, pile debt on debt, talk shit, and drink your sadness away. I'm the only fuck who manage to get their shit together by the time I graduated uni at 22 and all you have are stories of my struggle to make something of myself just to ridicule it while you are all still living under one roof. I'm making sure none of you ever find me.
>>
T
All I can hear is your voice, like a repeating melody that has found a space to live inside my head. I know that I didn't say the things that you needed to hear, but I was taken completely by surprise that you would call. This is going to be one of those conversations that I play over in my head a hundred times in variation, and each time I'll say the right thing. Each time I'll get it right, where I got it wrong yesterday. Each time I'll get lost in the echo of your voice.
I have a gentle envy that you always know the right thing to say. That you manage to make it seem so effortless. What is your secret? You can share it with me, I'll never tell.
D
>>
I know you're probably going to try to get back with me soon. I'm going to be strong and say no.

I know that it will be hard because it's likely I'll never meet someone who makes me feel the way you did. I know for damn sure you'll never meet someone who makes you feel like I did. It's going to be hard, but I'm going to be strong and say no.

I know that you realize you made a mistake. I know that you'll realize, a long time from now, how poorly you treated me. I know you'll regret it all.

I know I'll keep regretting my own mistakes as well. I know I'll regret whatever I do next, no matter what I do, because there is no option that isn't a mistake.

But I'm going to try to be strong and say no.
>>
Hime,

You're in my thoughts every single day. Even after all that has happened between us, even though I was left broken-hearted and soul torn apart.. even though I couldn't heal quick enough and trust you fully again, I still loved you. I never stopped.

It hurts thinking about you not loving me anymore. It makes my heart ache thinking about you moving on to someone else and giving your heart to them. It cracks a little bit more every time I think about how you were never willing to give yourself--your genuine love to me, when I gave everything I had to you in the short time that we had together.

What would I give to be able to hear your voice again.. what price would I pay to be able to see you and touch you and to have you look at me like you were really in love one last time.

A parting of ways... a splitting of paths that may never cross again. I'd hate for you to be just a memory. I always wanted you to be a part of my life for all time. But you and I both know that things couldn't continue. I just hate that you forced me to be the blade to cut away everything, and I hate that I have to bear such a burden all alone now.

My lover. My best friend. The only person would could make me smile so easily. The only person in the cosmos that I'd want to give my life for is no longer by my side.

And even still... I love you. More than anything. And I don't want to be in love with anyone else except you.

- Commander
>>
>>17148980
I'm sorry I'm leaving you dad,

you're probably crying yourself to sleep but... after all the issues...the manipulation... the dramas.. the wearing of masks. Years and years on end, I think it's probably the best for the mental health of not only myself but, my brother and my mother.. both which pretty much hate your guts...

You've got serious psychological issues you need to fix... and I think you'll enjoy life a lot more once you resolve them.. I'm sorry we're becoming like your other children with N... but, we've had enough..

Good luck with J and her family,
Anon
>>
>>17149159
Don't say no to me little bear..
>>
Meine Hasi.
I had loved you with my entire heart. Almost immediately after i met you i knew that you would be first on my heart until it stopped beating. Things were great for months and months, then i went to school... We never stopped talking then, but i knew something was wrong, when i came home to find out you were pregnant it cut deeply into my heart. But you begged and pleaded, and i forgave, he wanted nothing to do with having a baby, so i was going to take care of you and what i considered to now be my baby. Things were going good for little while, until minor legal issues turned in to larger issues and as you know, i had to spend some time locked up, but only about 7 months, i knew we could do this. You sent me three letters, the entire time. You never set a visit even though you said you would in each letter, and you never picked up the phone, when i got out in august i called, and i called and called again, you've never picked up. I talked to your mom a few weeks ago, i'm glad to hear Randi is ok now that they have her. The only time i heard from you was 2 weeks ago, when you called me completely out of the blue asking if i could help you sell something, compleatly avoiding the fact that we had'nt spoken in months, maybe even over a year, and then you say "i have to go now tillie let me know if you hear anything" and click.i dont understand why you thought that was ok, but it wasnt. I'm writing this letter because i can never seem to actually get you to talk to me and i have something important for me to say that maybe let me move on. I love you more than I have ever loved before, but i cannot do that anymore i will always love you, that much will never change, but i cannot be In love now, or ever again.

P.S. Even after everything, I do not regret you or any of the time we spent together, and i never will.

Goodbye,darling Hasi
Love, Tillie
>>
Dear R,

Why do you keep randomly messaging me? I don't use Facebook, damn it. I have zero reason to go on their except to check whether or not I've received a message from you. It's inconvenient, and I don't like. Also, what's with the opening line?! I can go with the flow, it's just kind of a weird thing to start a conversation with. As far as our, "Chats" go, it all ultimately feels super impersonal. I'm really not good at superfluous relationships with people, so perhaps from my perspective it just seems odd that you'd bother messaging me, when I know you've got people much closer to you that you'd be able to talk to. If it's really just help you needed, I'd really preferred you just ask and explain the situation rather than attempt to subtly shuttle me in that direction. We WERE friends. I'm not saying that I don't care about you, but pretending we're all buddy-buddy after years of near complete radio-silence just doesn't really fly with me. I care about you, alright? You REALLY need to be more decisive though. Perhaps by some fault of my own, I also have a hard time understanding what is going on in your mind. That's really the thing with you, you always tell me one thing, but you act completely different. It's always some damn situation where I can never discern the fact from fiction, and that hurts me a bit too. You'd outwardly seemed so happy with your situation, or at least, that's the impression given by your status update. Not that I'd know, as we hardly EVER talk, but ...

I don't k now what to think. I don't want to see somebody that I considered a close friend end up in a shit situation, and that's why I've been doing what little I can when I can in order to try and help you.

So I guess ultimately, it just comes down to me wanting you to be more direct. Can you be more direct? Really, I'm honestly so dense it fucking hurts, it would REALLY help.

That's pretty it.
>>
I should have never came back to your house.
>>
Dear C,

Fix your shit up senpai. I like you and everything but sending text about wanting to kill yourself or how nobody can help you brings me down. Do my feelings not matter? I want to help but you won't let me. I don't think we should see each other but you are the perfect person I need in my life.

-E
>>
I've accepted the fact that we can no longer be friends and that I won't be able to talk to you again. I'm okay with that now.
But sometimes, when I'm in a crowded car at night and everyone gets silent for a moment I look up at the stars and think of you and our talks of laying out on the beach at night looking at the stars and just talking about everything because it would just "complete something.
And sometimes, when I'm laying in bed at night I get a little lonely and think of all the times I'd talk to you about the most insignificant things until one of us fell asleep, and it made me less lonely.
And sometimes, when I'm driving alone I think about how I told you I wanted to run away sometimes...to you, and you said it'd be open arms down there. It's tempting still.
And sometimes, when I listen to a song you like I think about the time you first showed me Kendrick and got so happy when I told you I liked him. You wanted to show me everything by him.
And sometimes, when I get really overwhelmed I think about how talking to you always helped me calm down, even if you were insulting me because it got my mind off of my racing thoughts, even though I never told you the problem.
And sometimes, I stumble across this comic. This picture. And I think of you and wonder if you're okay. Because I know a lot of the stuff you showed me was during hard times. We really were each others crutch. You helped me so much.
And sometimes, I get on that stupid site where we met...where I left you a message for your birthday that you still have yet to read. And I wish that I'd said goodbye when you finally said it for the last time. And that you'd get on to see my apology. I'm sorry for being so mean to you that night.
And every day I still think of you, whether it be about what happened or just a passing thought.
So maybe I'm not over you, not completely anyways. Our friendship was something I could never have with someone else.
Someday I'll give you a proper goodbye. Be well.
>>
Dear S,

Go fuck yourself. What you did tonight was fucked up and you know it. You know I'm susceptible and you know shit has not been great lately. But I did not want to fuck that girl, and certainly not the way I did. You made me do this, and now I am full of regret. Get your shit together Smirnoff.
>>
Saw that you watched the video all the way through, twice.

Please just say something. Please.
>>
Dear S
You make me happy
This is new but we have both been looking for it
This is going to develop us both into better people
We will be able to rely on eachother
I thought i was going to keep crawling back to your friend but now i have you
It feels special
I cant wait to see you on friday and we have a connection again
It might be early days yet but we both know were this is going and im scared but oh so excited
Why didnt we meet sooner?
With eachother we can take on the world
Cya soon babe
M
>>
>>17149264
Fuck you m
>>
The way you pushed it forward - now I understand - it was because you had already grown bored of me.
This is pretty much it. I've been stupid, and you are a sad person. Please stay out of trouble.
>>
File: helpme.jpg (13 KB, 236x185) Image search: [Google]
helpme.jpg
13 KB, 236x185
Dear mum and dad,

I don't understand anymore, you steal from me, you lie to me, you betray me and then the previous day you were preaching that family looks out for family.. This isn't the first time I've fallen for your lies because I always had the same motto, I always thought "family looks out for family" because in the end all you have is family even if they're shitty.. and liars.. I kept trusting you over and over and you keep stealing and lying to me.. I have so much love to give, I have so much time for you.. Why do you keep hurting me? Why do you touch me in a hurtful way when I confront it? My whole life I've been sitting here with tears in my eyes smiling at you offering you every bit of strength I have and you throw me to the side, why did you have a child? Why did you have 2 children in fact? I feel so bad for my brother, he has autism and you do not know how to deal with him, he hits people, he screams all the time, he doesn't understand anything in life and he's almost 18.. If we were animals he would of been put down by now because of how far gone he is. It hurts me so much, I see my nan as my mother, and my boyfriend as my father, he holds me tighter than you ever have, he offers me food.. shelter.. clothes.. he offers me everything I need, isn't that what a mum and dad is supposed to do? I didn't ask to be born, I didn't ask to be a burden to you, I don't want to be, I just want to give you all my love and support.. Whenever you've needed me I've been there, I've always been there to help you with housing, food, your animals (which you do not deserve one little bit, your family goes without food sometimes just so they can eat..) I called you bad parents tonight and you laughed at me and said you agreed.. I don't get it? Where is your sense of pride? Where is your emotions? I don't know where I get my moral compass from, I really don't. I don't know why I'm such a nice and giving person, I don't know why I cry so much when you hurt me.
>>
File: helpme2.jpg (67 KB, 700x498) Image search: [Google]
helpme2.jpg
67 KB, 700x498
>>17149319

I should just let you go, I should just stop trusting you, but I just can't, I keep obsessing over how maybe you'll see how much you're hurting your daughter and you'll change? Maybe as you get older you'll see how much you hurt me and you'll apologize and hug me for once? You'll tell me you love me and things will be okay and we can be a family again? Maybe? You seem to be getting worse with age though.. I got myself a puppy and I couldn't ever imagine hurting him or ever betraying him like you do with me, did you stop loving me? Did I do something wrong to make you hate me? Did I do something so bad to deserve this my whole life? Maybe I wasn't as perfect as you wanted me to be.. I'm sorry I'm not as tall and pretty as my sisters, I'm sorry I'd prefer to sit inside and play games but my confidence is pretty shattered, if my parents don't love me, who else will? I always want to pack up and leave my boyfriend because I feel like he is too nice for me because of the way you treated me, I feel like I should go back to my abusive ex boyfriend because that's what I deserve, why didn't you teach me about confidence? Why didn't you help me when I was younger so I could be a functioning adult, instead I sit here at night wishing I was strong enough to forget you, to heal, to feel good enough for my boyfriend.

I am confident enough to say when I leave you will miss me, all I did was give you everything, I haven't gotten a birthday/christmas present for a long time, but I always get you something because I want you to see I still care, I want you to see that I want to be your family, but you always treat me like shit the next day. Sigh. I wish I could get it out of my head that family isn't everything, I wish I could just say "eh" and stop wanting to help you, but even now I want to show you what a mess I am and offer you everything.. Please change, just even a little bit.
>>
"V" I know you edit your pictures to hide your double chin. You are really weird looking and fat. Don't try to pull one over me again.
>>
Hey. You constantly talk like you think we are going to be together forever, like we will get married and live happily ever after. But I don't know if I can do that.

I'm turning 20 on Thursday. You are the only person I've ever kissed, had sex with, or fallen in love with. I could live with that... but I don't think I can live with you anymore.

You have no ambition. You have no career, or desire for a career. You don't want to travel, or volunteer. All you want to do is play video games and stay inside. Neither of us see our friends anymore, which you say you're fine with, but it is eating me up inside. I know I could see my friends by myself, but this apartment is like a cave that is very easy not to leave. We just stay naked and eat junk food. It's great at the time, but I can't do it anymore. You have no money, and you are immature and impulsive with it. You act like a child, even though you are 24. I love laughing with you, but sometimes I want a serious lover.

I think you are the sexiest man I have ever met, you smell intoxicating. You are kind and thoughtful, and we share so many of the same views. And you are an awesome ADC to my Support. But this life isn't for me.

I'll be leaving for Europe next month for 4 months. You say we will Skype everyday and keep in contact as much as possible, but I don't think I want to. I'm going to think while I'm away, I'll try growing as a person.

And then I'll have to make a tough decision about us. I'm sorry.
>>
Kristen, hope you enjoyed throwing away a 6 year relationship on a gamble of a guy who you never even knew right at the end of your prime. Shit was totally worth it considering you bailed after 3 months of living with him.

Hope your shit decision haunts you for a long time. The damage your betrayal did to me won't be healed for a long time.
>>
Dear A,
We have worked together for quite sometime. And I just can't stop fantasizing about you. And when I saw you wearing that micro thong, man I just melted! For a petite girl, you've got curves and that thong was the cherry on top...

But enough talk, it's time I made a move

M
>>
>>17149266
I 4give you
Love M
>>
>>17149187
Initials?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-30-28.png (201 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-17-30-28.png
201 KB, 1080x1920
B,
I let you down.
-S
>>
I'm so deeply attracted to him but he doesn't get it. He thinks I'm playing a game of sorts. If he doesn't feel it, fine. It would be good to know. When he said he felt the same before, my heart leaps. I wish I wasn't so defensive around my feelings. It hurts me even more to not say how I feel face-face
>>
I want to come out with it in person, but I'm so shy when I feel this way that I feel I'm being full-on and it could be a turn-off, I don't do balance too well
>>
He probably never saw me as more than a friend, and the moves he made on me in the past may have been because he knew I liked him and not because he was into me too. I keep on falling for him - I can't help it, he's just so lovely
>>
We went to make out at that gig after my birthday, yet as it naturally happened, his sister and other friends crowded around us, so we turned and walked away. We shouldn't have thought twice about it. I think we both wanted something to happen again
>>
>>17149417
Damn :/
>>
Chère Elisabeth A. Z. N. Je sais que tu ne liras surement jamais ce message mais reviens moi car la vie sans toi est très difficile.

Chaque jr qui passe le vide s'installe en moi.

Dis moi que tu vas bien ...

Ton cher et tendre pouloupoulou.

M.
>>
I hate social media
I would rather see friends in person
A lot of people I know are just that
My real friends are a fraction of the picture
>>
>>17149245
initials?
>>
>>17149607
Initials please?
>>
>>17149682
to A
>>
>>17149685
And a ' s last initial?
>>
>>17149685
>>17149689
Plz respond. Or give me your Initials?
>>
>>17149682
I am the person you asked for initials from

R
>>
T, i would really appreciate if you tell me your intentions. Why are you approaching me like this and what do you want with me?

If you want us to be friends, please don't be so intimate. This leaves me on a difficulty position. After all, you know there's someone interested in you, and you even know who.

If you don't care, i politely ask you to fuck off and leave me alone. I want to stay ok with you but we can't let things this way.
>>
>>17149654

To T, from J.
>>
>>17149734
y
>>
A
I've been waiting so long just to hear from you. I realised I made a mistake cutting all contact with you over such a silly reason. I'll wait as long as it takes just to hear from you. I know it sounds dramatic but honestly my life hasn't been the same without you.
I miss you.
I love you x
>>
>>17149911
If you miss them why don't you just contact them? You said you were the one who cut contact anyway.
>>
>>17149963
I'm too scared. He might get angry or annoyed or something. Worst case is him saying he doesn't want me
>>
>>17149980
I had an ex like you, anon. After 15, or 16 times of saying the same thing to me as if she'd forgotten why I stopped talking to her in the first place (she burned the bridge), I have to say just don't. Forget about it and move on, like he probably has.
>>
>>17149992
But it's been 6 months. I can't move on and I can't forget about him. If he found someone else I'd die from heartbreak
>>
>>17150006
You broke it off, you have to fix it. Take responsibility for your actions.
>>
>>17150068
I know. I just messaged him on kik but it hasn't been delivered. Does that mean he blocked me?
>>
>>17150078
Very possible. I deleted my ex on all social media after she dumped me 3 months ago, because just seeing her was painful. If you have any other ways to contact him you can try those, but if he wants nothing to do with you after you broke his heart, can you blame him? Still, good luck. Don't fuck it up next time.
>>
J-
I killed her
>>
>>17150140
thank god.

Where did you bury the body? I need to know where to piss next time I'm in the woods.
>>
There's a lot of nasty, edgy shit here

No need for it
>>
fucking retards that don't understand the effect of anonymity has on people's attitudes.
>>
>>17149911
Initials?
>>
so glad he came to see me immediately after I wrote, it really made my day. And all the other days that quickly preceded it. I was excited to be up, to see him. Everything about these feelings. It feels like we are so perfect for each other now. I want to say - or better, do. And I'm not the most optimistic of people. And I hesitate, in case he's not so into it. He's so lovely, just as he is, not being anyone else at all, just him
>>
>>17150195
G
>>
I love this man but he's seen a side of me self-hating that is stuck in events before him of course. I'm getting better, but it still fucks with my chances of feeling loved. I try not to let him know any of this and I know when I'm being my best self it's easy. Actually, it's getting better all the time. Neither of us are patient people, but I feel he has the patience of a saint with me, he's fucking awesome. He helps me. I think maybe I've helped him out with one or two issues too and it's because I care so much for him
>>
CG - You are very fine, I'll admit that. And you're smart and cool and everything but you're also a snobby bitch. The fact that you are standing up for your bro/hoe makes me wonder about you. You don't belong in his crew. You're actually quite beautiful, but you've adopted their bitch face. It looks terrible on you.
>>
J (a different J than usual)

This is kind of strange but I think I have a crush on you. Last night you were so insane. I dont' know if you were drunk or what but I love it when you're like that. I think we should be friends at least but you're so difficult to read. Everytime I think you hate me you are nice, and every time your'e nice to me the next time I see you you're hating.

Still, I can see you are a sensitive person. That makes you're abrasiveness intriguing.
>>
T
Why do you always do that annoying pretending to look at your phone thing instead of just walking down the road? You're so arrogant
>>
>>17149136
You should really move past this guy. You are in every letter thread. He isn't going to read them, and if you don't go out of your way to talk to him, he will never know. If its in the past its in the past, keep moving forward.
>>
When we're together, we're invincible. I love it. Life feels good. I keep falling for him. He gets me
>>
C,
Fuck you. You shouldn't have bothered.
>>
>>17149765
Initials?
>>
>>17150382
Because Id rather pretend to do nothing then talk to you most likely.
>>
>>17150411
Lol. A special effort
>>
>>17150394
I'm writing these letters for me, not for anyone else to read. This does rather make me wonder why I'm writing here rather than just on a scrap of paper bound for the recycling centre - but people have interesting comments sometimes, and perhaps I am secretly an exhibitionist.
>>
>>17149595
It is to one R.B.

Though, they don't like being called by their first name.
>>
A

I have finally decided these letters aren't enough and have decided to go and see you. I miss you too much and I want us to spend all of our time together again. I hope we can pick up exactly where we left off
>>
>>17150552
Initials?
>>
>>17150579
To: AC
>>
>>17150499
Oh
>>
I haven't missed you so much in weeks.
I keep thinking about the first time we talked, and the way you looked at me. You smiled and I felt my stomach emptying. Your teeth looked ugly, dude, and you looked like you were gangbanged. But your face just lightened up when you looked at me, you looked like a child on christmas day. I knew I was going to fall in love with you, and there was nothing I could do about it. I knew you were going to ruin me, I knew it was going to hurt, but holy shit I had to love you, I just couldn't help it.
I remember one day you ended up being late at classes because we were talking about books and we didn't realize it was late as fuck. I remember how much we needed to make love all the time. I remember when we slept together, and you tried to look at me while I was sleeping but I was looking at you too, and we just looked at each other, and laughed, and made love again. I can't believe it's over. I can't believe you're gone.
I wish you were here. I want to talk to you about math, food and politics. I want to play pokèmon with you and make love to you till you're in pain. I want you to tell me you love me a thousand times a day. I want to organize our day, and imagine our life together - the things we would have done if we met as kids, the hiking, the nicknames your dad would have given me, the talks about art with your mom, or the name of our children, or our honeymoon.
I just wish I could talk to you once again, and make you feel how much I love you.
I love you, I will always do. Whatever happens, as I promised.
Next life.
>>
C,
Screw you. I moved on and now you message me again. Fuck you. It's torture talking to you knowing you don't like me. But I'm so stupid I keep messaging back. You have me under a spell or something.

God damn it....someone help me move on for good!!!!

P.s I bet you and your friends laugh about me, don't you? Probably think I'm some love struck loser and beta orbiter who doesn't know when to quit.

Fuck me for ever falling for you.
>>
>>17148980
I can't believe you refuse to see a therapist. You admit yourself you have really bad issues and need help, but anyone can tell you that you can't get therapy/mental health disorder help from your boyfriend, even if I did have a degree in the field. The closest I have is the fact that I suffer from different (save anxiety and depression) mental issues and again regardless that doesn't matter. You need help for fucks sake, professional help. Please see a therapist, please you need it so badly. I love you but you need help! We may not make it if you don't . . .
>>
>>17151689
That bad bro?
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>17151667
holy shit is this my fucking alter ego or something
>>
>>17151706
Wow. Color me impressed, bruh. For reals?

Okay. I'm down. I'd like to be killed in over 700 ways with your bare hands. Preferably around my throat as you fuck me.
>>
K,
Every once and awhile I'll start a text to you, and decide against it. I figured that you gave no fucks about our friendship since I never heard from you after the last time we spoke. It's always interesting to see that you never had the time for me in the end; even just as friends. I'm glad we met because I've learned a lot from the experience. Yeah I miss you, but I also don't miss being constantly reminded of how little you cared about having me around.

P.S. I know I'm to blame for a lot of shit, and I won't deny that. It's been a hell of a personal journey, but I'm glad I can say I'm not the same person I once was.
>>
Mein Lehrer,

Thank you for showing me what love really is. I never knew that a man as beautiful as you could exist, and I never knew that such a friendship could affect me so much. Thank you for inspiring me to be who I want to be, and teaching me to never be afraid of who I am. You were the teacher of music, and life. Keep breathing music. I know I will because of you.

-Deine Shülerin
>>
>>17150581
I'm an AC but you don't know where I live anymore
>>
Dear Mikey and Alex

your mother is a fucking twat who ruined all our lives, and is probably ruining your as we speak. Your grandparents love you, even if they don't want to admit you're black. They jsut wanted their distance and a daughter who could be self reliant and instead, she turned out to be the neediest god damn child they ever had. I forgive them for taking their aggression out on me.

Hell I made that easy. I was a son, which meant I was gonna be hairy, ugly, neanderthalish and moronic. Full of hopes and dreams to shoot down easily with reality and monotony. I hope you boys can branch out. Find a way to escape your mothers clutches because I can tell you now, she is a born leech. I had a full plant to survive and instead I had to make compromise after compromise just to cope.

Good luck boys. Your uncle loves ya, even though he can't smile or tell you that.

Don't be smart, smart got me feeling bad. Create and live life.
>>
>>17151855
Don't worry. Its not you
>>
Dear Tachitama,

We broke up four years ago, but I still think about you sometimes.
I don't love you anymore and I don't miss you.
I always wanted to tell you this though.
We've lived together for five years. Many of my first times were with you. My first kiss, my first sex, my first trip overseas, my first apartment, etc.
And you had some kind of PTSD. You would break down and cry almost everyday when we first started to live together. You would cry for overcooked pasta, losing your car keys, not being able to beat this boss or having your nail broken.
As time goes on, your break down wouldn't come as often, but I was always on edge, always expecting you to fall apart. I was always ready to comfort you.
To be honest, it was exhausting. Often I hated comforting you. Often I thought I should leave you. But I never let you down for five years.
I never got angry at you. I've never been sad in front of you. I've done everything you wanted despite me wanting something else. I've lived for you and only you for five years.
Never did I actually make time for myself in these five years.
I didn't live for myself.
Still, I loved you for real. I wanted your happiness. More than anything. If I didn't, I wouldn't have stayed so long with you.
But you cheated on me and got pregnant. You didn't know who was the father.
Maybe it was the other guy, maybe it was me. Nobody knows because you got an aborption.
I broke up with you while crying, but I think I just used this cheating thing as an excuse to leave you.
I wasn't really happy with you. All my projects, dreams and other goals have been on hold when I was with you.
Now that we are not together anymore, I started to live for myself once more. I'm actually doing things that makes me happy.
I have a new girlfriend. She is wonderful and I love her. She pushes me to be the best of myself. Unlike you, she wants the best for both of us.

So, this is it. I loved you and I am better without you. Good bye my first true love.
>>
>>17151931
Well yeah, the restraining order'll do that
>>
Dear Tyler, I love you i don't even know why i am on this thread but i hate it when you talk to Victoria when you know she hates me I cry over you so much i can't sleep sometimes. You are the first person in a while who has made me feel this way... I love you i will hurt for you i would die for you
>>
File: 87839395.jpg (82 KB, 495x346) Image search: [Google]
87839395.jpg
82 KB, 495x346
>>17149037
Tfw I know this is exactly how my relationship is going to become.
>>
Dear Alexa,
where do I begin? I know you hate me now, and that's okay, I don't like you either. But you did that to yourself. I was your step brother, not your fucking boyfriend you psycho. Waking up in the middle of the night to find you looking at me and sometimes on top of me. You trying to ruin my relationships with my girlfriends to some how win me over? and then you act like the victim to all your friends at school like I was the bad one. you were the one with the fucked genes and extremely unhealthy obsession with the step brother who was as old as you. I'm glad your mother won you kids, I didn't know how much I could fucking take.
-From Zay
>>
File: jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg (75 KB, 500x663) Image search: [Google]
jimmies-rustle-softly.jpg
75 KB, 500x663
>>17151706
>gorilla warfare
Consider my jimmies rustled.
>>
>>17150684
I know we always promised to meet in the next life.. the red string of fate connects us through any time line. But its strongest in this life. Im sorry. Come back.
>>
Sophia,
Holy shit is it impossible to contact you.
I mean, I knew you were low-key but I don't imagine the CIA is even able to find you when you don't want to be social.
Anyway, I hope I see you soon.
-R
>>
File: sunandmoon.png (95 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
sunandmoon.png
95 KB, 500x507
E
I remember the summer we met. We first bonded through zelda, and things escalated from there. We went from strangers to lovers in a matter of days. I remember just how happy i was chatting with you, you just seemed to understand everything. As time went on, we ran into a few issues, like the fact I'm an unreasonable idiot at times.

I miss you reading me to sleep.
I miss staying up late just to hear your voice
I miss everything about you.

Im sorry things ended the way they did. I regret how i treated you. You deserve so much better. Im so fucking sorry you met me. I don't deserve air.

I still feel the red string.
H
>>
Dear H,

You fucking lead me on for three years. You painted this amazing fantasy, everything that I wanted. And when I finally got it, it was nothing but disappointment.

It left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. Now, all I can do is look back and think of what could have been.

G
>>
File: 1463463836569152927721.jpg (1 MB, 3248x2432) Image search: [Google]
1463463836569152927721.jpg
1 MB, 3248x2432
Anna,
Enjoy your life.
R.
>>
>>17149738
R what?
>>
>>17149165
>ou not loving me anymore. It makes my heart ache thinking about you moving on to someone else and giving your heart to them. It cracks a little bit more every time I think about how you were never willing to give yourself--your genuine love to me, when I gave everything I had to you in the short time that we ha

Initials?
>>
Im sick and tired of you haunting my dreams, only the drugs will take you away or let me know your sweet love again. i cannot find another like you, for you were perfect and my only love. My deepest regret was not being awake, taking the moment for grainite and now i am slipping away. Every day is faster gone. No light shines anew in my life. Forever my sweet that it shall stay. As i fade away a dying breath, with every step my goddess left, to taste your sweet warmth again i will never know, the deepest darkest pit of woe and depth, my heart shall ever touch, without you my love. My salted wounds are drying up and i starve away for you. My drink and food do not nourish me, my mind does wander endlessly. A dreary day as any other, i can not stand the stagnation. I leave you a final goodbye you will never see. An ocean of pain and guilt washes over me.
>>
>>17152224
I would come back, if I could. I would never have left, if it was possible.
>>
>>17153069
Sorry, anon, but the person I wrote this for would know it was for them because I used our nicknames for each other.
>>
Your voice helps me sleep every night. Nothing calms me more.
>>
Listen, Anna, I know you're with someone else now. He's got a huge dick, likes everything you like, and can actually be there for you. You have no reason to leave him and come back to me. But how long will it take you to fucking realize he's not going anywhere, and I am? How long will it take for you to realize I'm bearing all the suffering for pushing you away? I take everything back, all of it. I was blind but now I see I can love. You're my ex, either I should be talking to you or not, and I want to talk to you. I gave you a damn choice: me or him. And you went with him, of course. I'll always be near you when I come home from uni, and it's not like I'm having any luck here with these people. The only one whose head is being fucked with here is me. God I love you. I'm so guilty for everything that could have been.
>>
>>17153543

It's over bro. Move on, focus on yourself and heal.
>>
>>17153543
What's her bf's name?
>>
>>17148980
B,
Professionaly, i admire you for your creativity, intellect, and desire to be better than you are right now. Your life isn't perfect but you are your own person. I feel like I have so much to learn from you, as an artist and as a person.

Personally, I want you to fuck me silly, you turn me on in ways I have trouble coming to terms with.
But ya know, being friends is ok too.
C
>>
Would it have ever killed you to have actually put any effort in?

You pushed me over the edge and I can't go back now. But that's okay, you've got your other bitches to suck up to. You don't need someone like me who actually requires effort to rain on your eternal pity party, do you.

The guys I'm seeing now has a bigger dick anyway, and more importantly bigger hearts.

Fuck you.
>>
Women are such whores. Whaa! Me can take big dicks cause my vagina. So empowering!
>>
>>17153828
So go take a bigger vagina. Cause dick.
>>
I swear I've known him most of my life. Now I've really fallen for him. This keeps happening with him. I feel we have a future together, and it's the most joyful feeling in world. He's really lovely
>>
hes going to put your kid in an 'accident'
Sadface
>>
>>17153828

pipe down, tiny tim
>>
>>17153813

this made me laugh because there's also a B that inspires me as an artist and I am a C

are you my alter ego because I would fuck B too if he was still in my bed right now.
>>
>>17149159
I'm sorry.
>>
K
The funny thing is, I'm not in love with you anymore, it's ok, case closed, we can talk again. It's just that sometimes, looking at your face makes my eyes water. It reminds me of a younger, a bit more naïve and happy me. I remember the first time I saw you, and the night I talked to you, and my drunken stupor, and the adolescence I have now left for good. It's a bittersweet feeling i'd say, almost a feeling of relief. Now you're just another social contact, just fun to hang around with sometimes.
Welp, i'm sorry if the me that had this huge crush on you caused any trouble, and thanks for always being understanding
G.
>>
T,

I'm sorry I've let it get this far, I'm trying to slowly let you go and put more distance between us.. Even though you live on the other side of the planet.. Stop asking for skype, stop being so needy, stop spamming my phone I really can't stand it anymore. But also I'm sorry for being a coward and not just ending it with you right away. You deserve someone better, someone closer.

K
>>
Hey X.

hope you are doing well. Leaving you was a mistake but at the time I had no other choice. I still don't have the choice, though I would be at your doorstep tomorrow if I could. Maybe one day things will turn out differently and the 8 planets align and we'll live happily ever after, only time can tell. Anyways since I left you I've thought about you almost every day. There Have been other girls and on those days I sometimes forget you, but sooner rather than later I lose interest, I can't bond with them because they aren't you. I don't know how to deal with this, it seems like every relationship in past aand future is entirely insignificant and pointless and I can never fix it. Guess only time can tell.

One day I'll be waling a street and see a pair of improbably white and skinny legs in tiny pants and think once more "hey, it's that girl with the legs"
>>
>>17151730
Is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
Dear S,

Fix your life you dumb slut. The reason everybody tosses you aside is because you have fucking purple hair and no ambition. Yeah sex with you is good but you can have that with girls who don't have purple hair. Btw tell your friend I said hi.
>>
>>17154115
It's like every day is my first day on 4chan.
>>
Dear guy next to me on the train,

watching Gintama is great an all. You at least seem to have decent taste. But maybe think twice next time you decide to watch comedy on a train ride. It seems sort of maniac, when you start randomly laughing for no appearant reason.

Yours sincerely,
a concerned Anon.
>>
>>17153885
Some sort of gender swapped alter ego maybe.
I haven't known her long but if B was in my bed. fuck first, ask questions kater
>>
Dear H,

You have changed to a pretentious and egocentric person. I will never forget the days.
>>
>>17154163

Definitely gender swapped as my B is a guy and I'm the one with the vagina
>>
>>17149417

Hahahahaha fag
>>
to A
I love you
from K
>>
B,remember that there was a time when you still loved me.
>>
Dear K
I'm sorry about all the times I hurt you. Truly. I'm finally seeing things from the other side and it just makes me feel worse to know you've been through this because of me. Is it true though? Did you really only keep me around because you were insecure about being alone? Were you never really happy?

-H
>>
>>17154219
>>17152927
E
This is exactly where we are at now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4DXaKuOAZ0

H
>>
Dear Love,

Why am I, even after so long, still unable to find you?
>>
>>17154109
>8 planets

Fuck you Pluto hater.
>>
>>17154432
I just didn't want to look like one of those le 90s were le awesome Pluto is a planet xD kids. Btw in that region there's a rock bigger than Pluto
>>
Hey E,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm glad I told you that I've had feelings for you for a while. Even though you don't feel like you're in a place where you're comfortable starting a relationship with anyone, it's a huge weight off my shoulders that you know. And hopefully it's a little self-esteem boost for you. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed that you said no, but I trust that you were truthful about your reasons and aren't just pulling stereotypical girl bullshit on me. We're too good friends for that. And that will never change. Love ya.

-C
>>
File: Skateboard-Fall__605.jpg (63 KB, 605x605) Image search: [Google]
Skateboard-Fall__605.jpg
63 KB, 605x605
W

You know how I feel about you, I understand you don't feel the same...but now that your single...I hope, I pray...that you might start to see me differently. The other night was great.
We get along well, laugh a lot, relate a lot, sex is perfect...you think im hot, I know you're hot.
I know you work a lot, and you never can stand to sit still, I don't need to hear from you every day.
But please don't let what I think is holding you back stop you. Fuckm.

I don't want super serious, i'm not looking to fucking get married or have kids. I just wanna be able to txt you good morning without worrying how desperate I seem, or to cuddle up next to you again.
I can't help how I feel about you. I know its pathetic, I know I should move on. I don't want to obsess over you. I'd never wish this on an enemy...it's by far the most heartbreaking experience.It's been two years since I slept beside you, I worry I'll never get over you.
Please fucking give me a chance. fuck!

B
>>
T
Wrap me up and take me home with you. I've had enough of the rest of the world. If you want to put me up on the shelf next to the snow-globe and forget about me I wouldn't really mind... I'd be happy just to belong to you.
It's been so long since I've seen your face now, I didn't realise how much I would miss you when we said goodbye. But you are there when I close my eyes. When the breeze moves over me I remember us walking through storms as though they were not there, and memory brings you close.
There is a place inside me where you will always be. Right in the centre. Here.
D
>>
File: tumblr_o30dp7gLb71qeenqgo1_540.jpg (61 KB, 540x376) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o30dp7gLb71qeenqgo1_540.jpg
61 KB, 540x376
Dear M

I had more love and respect for you than anyone else in the extended family. I still miss you.You were the only one that made me want to live. I think you would be proud of everything I've accomplished, now. The cat you left behind is in great hands, and sassy as she always is, as well as louder than you could have imagined. She finally found her voice. I found my voice too. I'll always sing for you.
>>
>>17154437
le 90s were le awesome Pluto is a planet xD kids

Fuck that's so good. I am stealing.
>>
B, I miss you more every single day. What happened to us? What happened for you to hide so many things from me, to make sure A, R, S, E, and even bitch E hated me. And then you crawled back to bitch E as if it was nothing, even though she's already taken and I know how much you hated her guts. You utter idiot. I hate that I miss you but please come home.
>>
Hey S,

Once again you haunt my dreams. Once again I awake on my bed with a warm smile that turns in a saddened feeling inside me.
It was a nice one, we just talked and cuddled. You were still your rough, cold-ish self, but there was a strange warmth between us. It was a happy dream, but I knew it was just that. In my mind I can be happy, but out here it's a different story.

You have gone with another, and I have someone else as well. At least, I hope you are happy and that he will take care of you and keep you alive.

Who knows maybe after some time, you will cool down from the effects of my fool's gambit of a move. It was stupid of me to tell you that I felt more for you than just friendship. Should have just let it pass and been happy that you now had a chance to be happy.

Maybe these are just dreams. I hope so. It isn't fair to my gf that when I go to sleep, I'm thinking of you. She's probably happy you are out my life now. She never liked how we would exchange gifts for birthdays. Still, I guess I miss you more than I thought I would.

Oh well. Such is life.
>>
J

You know just who I am, dont be so distant. Cause when youre lonely Im soley there to share your grief. Wailing in your sorrow was only my way to confort you. But I guess its time to move on. I wish I could wish you a happy life but I cant do it with my whole heart. Maybe one day I will forget you.
>>
>>17154952

J's last initial? Yours?
>>
A line without beginning.

Time is a day that echoes himself.
Memories attached to it. Time flows differently when we were together.
Today seems like an eternity. The exact opposite of back then.
Why ? Why does time flows too fast when we are with people we like the most, and why does it flows too slow when we long to be with them ?
The answer lies within the brain. Because when i was with you, i only allowed myself to feel, not to think.
To feel your touch i liked so much. To feel your love i desired so much. To feel you. That was yesterday
It hurts. Absent of all these things, i cannot help but think about yesterday. This is exausting. And this is today.
Tomorrow leads me to a path which has two roads : the two of them are damaged and cloudy, and there is a sign on both.
The one on the right says "yesterday" and the other one has "today".
I see you standing on both ways.
Because time is a day that echoes himself.

A line without end.
>>
S
we need to talk about this. I’m starting to feel like this whole relationship is me. It’s never been balanced and I’m okay with that. I know you're not an affectionate person, I accept that and I don't need much, but I need something. At this point I feel like I'm trying really hard but we just aren't communicating, and, well, I’ve asked this (many, many times) before, but the bottom line is; do you want to be in a relationship with me? It's so hard to tell now and I don't know what to do. Please can you just straight up tell me how you feel about this, whether it's working or not. God, it's really a test of my self-worth whether I stay with you or not, I'm somewhat ashamed to say, I can see where your ex was coming from. A lesser person would need to go seek love and affection from elsewhere, now that I'm in the boat they were in, I'm so tempted to do the same. But you know I never would, I love you too much. You're a fucking idiot.
>>
Dude last night that knows you started up with how big his dick is and how he's never had anal sex.

Dude is 23. I told him I didn't believe him. He said his dick was too big. I said my usual duly noted. But why the fuck did this guy mention THAT? Kind of a big leap. Unless you're paranoid. And you know that everyone knows everyone.

How'd that get around? Because I know what he was searching for. So I went ahead and told him. Not about you. I'm never going to talk about you with anyone but people I trust 100%. I just told him that something happened once but I had to make it right and so I had another guy do that for me and it was good.

Now I think that was very nice of me, wasn't it? You know how easily I could have taken his lead and made you look like the demon you are?
But I didn't.

Like I said, I wouldn't do that.
>>
Please forgive me for my actions, I know I can be a manipulative cunt sometimes but at the end of the day I just want someone to love me
>>
Is that who you are?
Who you used to be?
And we fell in love?
Did I cause all of these obstacles?
Should a fool keep digging if he's already found gold?
It feels like we are avoiding the same thing.
I won't ask.
You won't tell.
Do my eyes see what my heart can't grasp?
Am I hilariously wrapped up in paranoia?
Either way I'm not going anywhere. Whatever I find I know it's worth it. It was before I could even see you.
>>
M,

I know I've been hard to live with lately. I wish you'd just give up on me and tell me to fuck off, honestly. Having you forgive me every time feels wrong and I know you aren't happy.
>>
K,

We've been dating for nearly a year now and that scares me. I havn't been with anyone that long in quite a long time and I dont know how to feel about it. It scares me to bits that you might cheat on my like every other girl i've ever dated.

And lately you've become a little disconnected and secretive, I really hope im not just over thinking it.

It wouldn't surprise me if we are no longer together by the end of the year...
>>
>>17155470
I forgive you because I love you. I just wish my love was enough for you to stop fucking up.
>>
Dear B.
Thanks for emotionally crippling me by making out with my best friend in front of me a day after i confessed.
You taught me that feelings are a sign of weakness and i never intend to make the same mistake again as i did with loving you.
Stay safe and try not to ruin someones 2 years of life again.
Peace.
>>
>>17155530

Sucks bro.
>>
A,
You don't know this, but you've helped me in more ways than you could ever know. I know you don't want to talk to me again, and I'm honestly okay with that. You provided me with a shoulder to cry on, more times than it was fair for me to ask of you. When I sent you that message in March, I was in a dark and lonely place. But that moment of weakness, and the fallout it created, it made me realize that something had to change. I've been doing better lately, doing things that have given me an answer to a question I've asked for 2 years, a simple question with an equally simple answer. Who am I? I am A (Different names, same first letter). I am a man with an unbreakable will. I am all I need to be to succeed. Thank you for everything. If that offer you made in March still stands, I'd like to catch up over the summer. Just friends.
A.
>>
R,

I think you're cute and I hope I get to know you.

C
>>
Hey N-
It's been a while and I just wanted to share that in three weeks I will be transferred. It's not like you will miss me because we were never really friends to begin with, right? I'll finally be free from you and the chances we will ever see or speak to each other again are nil. I'm going to keep you blocked jic but will finally change my number to match my new area code. I just need a fresh start.

Take care!
E
>>
Where are you? Are you ghosting me?
>>
>>17155999
Yes.
>>
You're actually the most annoying people sometimes. You're great and all but I can't wait to be living in my own place so we can set some fucking boundaries. Cheers
>>
Hey B,
I wish things were simple. Being with you makes me the happiest person ever. It's been hard for me to find a woman who doesn't make me feel defeated or as if I'm trying to hard. You laugh at all my jokes and bring a smile to my face. Your drive is something I find amazing about you and makes me feel so cared about. But I know this is all temporary. Since you're part of a more permanent division than I am, I'll be at home, and you'll be back with your family, it makes me wish this would never end.
-Y
>>
>>17153410
Initials?
>>
Dear World,

I cannot sigh deeply enough. No matter how deep I breathe, I feel as though I inhale no oxygen. Sometimes, I stop breathing for long periods of time just because it's easier. It's easier than continuing to draw breath. Perhaps it's the terrible air quality, or more likely the crippling depression I sink into whenever I'm forced to interact with others. I can see instantly the walls that they themselves have constructed. I can see the walls they use to block out the world, the walls that they sit behind, complain about, and wallow within. I can see the solution and articulate it, but the path to deliver it is also riddled with poorly constructed walls. They may complain and wallow, but they have no will to change. They've died as individuals long ago. When your walls begin to fail, you just shut out the world and cover your ears. Anything to protect your fragile glass psyche.

Why? It's because you believe what you're told instead of drawing your own conclusions. You're convinced that the world is so bad that you've psyched yourself out from venturing out the door. It's this mentality that continually manifests itself in your actions day in and day out. It is the reason for strife between all people, and it exhausts me.

So often do I find myself asking, "Should I bother helping them?". I know I can make a difference, I know I can help people improve their lives, but where one stands on their feet, 10 more crawl unable to learn from others.

Why can I be so honest with myself and use my mind where others fail? Why must I be held responsible for righting your wrongs? I just want to live my own life, don't you get that?

I'm so tired. Tired of conflict, tired of denial, tired of dishonesty, and tired of being disappointed in people.
>>
A, It's been so long. We met in 6th grade and haven't talked to eachother since 8th. After 8th grade we went to high school, duh. I said I was going to your new school, Well what I wanted to tell you is that I was too fucking stupid to be accepted. I wasn't smart enough and they denied me. I recently realized I loved you, I wish I could find you again.
-T
>>
So you're afraid I'm going to fuck you over? And even afraid enough to threaten retaliation? It just goes to show that you never really knew me at all.
>>
What you did to me is horrible.

I have you all the money that I had, I lost sleep worrying about you, I didn't only help you move, but stayed with you the first night and slept on the floor to be sure you were okay while keeping your family who treated me like crap from fighting. I gave you every gift for every occasion, I offered you to live in my home, I made you part of my family.

I asked you for one thing, not to abandon me, and that is what you did. You made me beg and you accused me. You never apologized and I had to apologize for every single thing I did around you.

I regret everything I did for you. I feel nothing but emptiness for all the love I gave you. You treat people like property, people who helped you when they needed help themselves.

I hope you come to one day regret what you've done. I hope you don't forget your mistakes just like I won't forget mine.
>>
>>17155497
Jesus Christ. Don't be so insecure. Fucking just try to make the best of things while they last. Do yourself a favor and not think so hard about the future. Live for the present, or just fucking ruin the relationship with that kind of thinking. I swear you sound like me a few years back. STOP.
>>
I laugh about the short time we spent together. What an incredibly stupid time in my life. I was so entranced by the idea of you, but you were actually a terrible person. Narcissism will only get you so far, and in the end you were nothing but a vapid individual. I should have ran the fuck away after you said you weren't a fickle person. Bwahaha, I was such a naive idiot. I'd much rather fall in love with a cinder block. At least it would have some fucking character compared to you.
>>
>>17156311
Initials please?
>>
File: 1453683975706.jpg (56 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453683975706.jpg
56 KB, 640x640
J,

I love you so much it hurts. To this day I am still not sure how I got so lucky, to be able to have you in my life. Though lately, since summer break started you seem very distant. It makes me sad. I mean, I'm glad you're having fun and seeing your friends. But I'm lonely, and feeling sad about this just makes me feel selfish and overbearing and that's the last thing I want. Though I wish you would at least make an attempt to keep me up to date with what you're doing, because I worry a lot. Even though I shouldn't Please just text me. I hate feeling like an afterthought...I miss you. I want to kiss you. But instead I'm laying awake in bed, drinking stolen liquor from my parents, waiting for you to text me back or something. Even though I have to be up for a 12 hour workday in 7 hours.

Fuck I wish I wasn't so anxious and paranoid. It's really tiresome and I really wish I could just relax.

Love,
K
>>
File: What a fuckin mystery.jpg (30 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
What a fuckin mystery.jpg
30 KB, 400x300
>>17156318
If you think I'm talking about you; I am.
>>
Please Prime Minister of Canada, Fuck you, You promised me legal weed if we voted dirty money stealing liberals... We did, wheres the weed bro.
>>
File: tumblr_o2kh9pbBjr1qkt53lo1_400.gif (1 MB, 332x332) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2kh9pbBjr1qkt53lo1_400.gif
1 MB, 332x332
Dear everyone around where I live...
Thanks for hating me and never giving me a chance... Thanks for all the bullshit rumors... If you wernt from around here I'm sure you'd talk to me because that's how it always is... No one around here will even give me a chance... I've contemplated suicide but I wanted to see what's past this bullshit I've decided to be a recluse and better myself so far I've succeded, if you people only knew how depressed I really was.. Ive traveled almost the entire US and people love me wherever I go but here you hate me... I can't even pick up a chick from around here life's a bitch it is indeed... If you'd give me a chance we'd have fun indeed... Possibly even snort some coke off a hookers ass... Or butt drugs.. Maybe not I've actually gotten clean but I'm glad I'm glad drugs were there for me when no one else was... My childhood hood was fucked with a roll of fucking quarters I started drinking at age 7 because life was such a bitch... I don't know what rumors were spread but they must have been bad... I wish I wish I had a friend I wish I wish I had a girl to call my own... But shattered dreams those are till I get the fuck out of here..
>>
Dear M.
Although we are still together, i hate you sometimes. I hate you for changing the way that you used to be with me. I miss our long conversations and videocalls so much. And it hurts to know that even though we still have topics to talk about, you just decide to talk to other people or do other stuff instead of spending time with me. I miss the way we used to treat each other... With love, respect, tenderness... I miss your letters, I miss everything.
I wish i had the balls to tell you all of this. I wish i could beat this stupid fear of loosing you so i could try to fix our relationship. I know we don't have much time left, and that this is approaching to the end very quickly.
After all, and with all of the troubles and fights we have had, i love you, i love you more than anything in this world.

-D
>>
>>17156371
This reads like less thAn zero by Bret Easton Ellis.
>>
Of the two broken stems she is the one that clots.
>>
I know what you said in the car.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463272037140.jpg (18 KB, 480x356) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463272037140.jpg
18 KB, 480x356
>>17156407
Havnt read it, I may check it out because books are fum
>>
D

I am soo sorry I got us into this, I wish I woke up sooner and fixed the problems before it got out of hand.
I am at crossroads atm. I want to take a break from you, not to get rest or anything, but to make you miss me. But I kinda doubt that will happen. Today when you picked me up, when I told you I missed you, you just did a half smile, without even looking at me.
I can see myself making more mistakes, just to get your attention, just to get you back and I'm tired. And I feel shitty because I'm already tired.
I love you. I know you love me too... can you please show it to me? Can we please fix this, together?
>>
>>17156426
Dissipated youth in early 80s Los Angeles rich kids fucking doing Coke and being depraved on every page.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463271929126.jpg (25 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463271929126.jpg
25 KB, 540x540
>>17156438
Sounds like a good read thx for the recommendation
>>
I fucking love you.
>>
72 marks in 12 papers. Give them to me now or you're probably not going to die by my nonexistent machete.
>>
Just because I'm bisexual doesn't mean I wanted to steal your girlfriend, your ego is over inflated you're controlling and we honestly only got along as coworkers. If you keep telling her who she can and can't talk to she'll eventually come to realize what all her friends have been saying about you is true, your relationship is unhealthy and unsustainable. I've never felt so insulted and ashamed before.
>>
Dear Liz,

I wish you didn't kill yourself. I wish I was there for you. I wish you came to me for help. I wish I didn't have to raise our son by myself. I am furious at you and grief stricken. When I found your body everything turned upside down. I think about you everyday and I miss you deeply. I know we fought a lot and there was a lot of bullshit but I still loved you and always will. I guess I should've told you while I had the chance. Maybe things wouldn't have ended up like this. Laying in the spot where you passed away as I write this. Wiping the tears from my face just to finish this stupid letter. I have surreal moments where I feel like I can turn back time or bring you back. But I know I can't. I just miss you so much and I hate that it had to end like this. I sometimes want to join you but I won't. I have our son to take care of and I can't put anybody through what I am going through now. I hate you. I love you. I miss you...
>>
>>17149188
I'm glad you did. I shouldn't have sperged on you.
>>
H(K)-
I have so much to say, and so little time. So much I wanted to do. Our end is soon, if you still want it that way. Youre either gonna show me that you still wanna live inside a dream, or we're both gonna wake up at the end of that night.... Just, make the right decision.
Also, it's gonna be a hot night. Really hot. Make it memorable, right?
-W(B)
>>
I wonder if you know that I still love you. I wonder if you know that I've compared every woman I've met since you to you.

I'm sure it may have crossed your mind, but you probably don't know. I will wait until the barriers life has put between us have been broken down, and then I shall charge forth.

For now, I'll keep working on that wall.
>>
>>17156548
<3 You are a strong man
>>
>>17154340
Open your eyes, Love. I've been here the whole time.
>>
Arete,

I'm laying here wide awake at 3am thinking about our story and terrified to turn the page. I wish you were here to read it to me and give it a happy ending for us.

Rockhead
>>
>>17156732
My eyes are open, Love. As it would happen, I'm not very great at reading or writing with my eyes closed.
>>
>>17155470
>N,

I already have and you're right. I wasn't happy which is why i've left you alone.

------------

Z,

I don't find you physically attractive... but you kind of are and I guess I do. I think your personality is fantastic and I want it in my life but you just don't seem... 'there' yet.

I don't know how to approach you without seeming like a weirdo. We talked for a little while and had fun... but you gotta respond back.
>>
>>17156800
Ok then, open your heart.

Seesh, can't even be encouraging on an semi-anonymous armchair psychology board without hostility and people wonder why they cant find me.

If anyone else wants to know where Love is tell 'em I went to find Love because Love needs Love too.
>sadface.png
>>
Dear D,
It's been at least 6 or 7 years since you rejected me just because I didn't offer the world to you. Now that deadbeat you decided to stick with is rotting in prison leaving you with three children. Seeing you at my party last Sunday destroyed me these past two days because I could have definitely given you a better life. Those rags you were wearing pierced my soul and made me wish I had never taken no for an answer. What is done is done, I'm married to a successful Chef and live a great life.

Hope for you the best,

Anon
>>
File: 1462936240020.gif (2 MB, 390x300) Image search: [Google]
1462936240020.gif
2 MB, 390x300
Dear I

Its funny what an empty heart clings to. I haven't dated you, i haven't kissed you or professed my love to you, yet thoughts of your eyes and mind hunt me. We are from different world, i see that now and never will you understand why I had to leave abruptly, with unheard reason and excuse. And in my self isolation and slow decline, I keep seeing you, your smile, your glance and shy aversions...because really, that's all I have or hold dear.

Infatuation has left me in a rut, which doesn't move forward but back, and I fear to move forward I must relinquish you, embrace the very parts of me I hate, the ones that pervert innocence. Maybe I'm afraid to lose the way you look at me, the memory of it, how your innocent look kindled happiness in my heart, and lit a ray of sunshine in the void which I didn't notice until you came along. You gave me a torch, but in the same hand cracked my facades, because i could not bare to lie to you, to hide from you, to betray your look, like i did others before.

More likely than not, I'm just a momentary flicker in your mind. I doubt you think of me much...and I say good. Stay away from me, far away. I don't deserve your look, and for you to see who I truly am, I dare not imagine your scorn or disillusion.

And so I shall keep my distance and entertain thoughts of love,ruminate and replay hypothetical moments, moments in my head where I make you laugh, where I hold your hand, and where we share a special moment...over and over again...in a perfect world, running away from the cold irony that what I truly yearn for is negated by what I truly am.

Fare well.
M
>>
>>17156548
I'm sorry for your loss man, that's awful.

This is a reason why I'm glad no one loves me/cares about me; there'll be no broken hearts left behind when I go soon.

I hope you and your son are okay.
>>
J and friends,

Just because I say I'm considering something, don't stand out and try to force a decision just because you want me to go through with it. Even if I went to the other place, I wouldn't interact with you and you know it. Stop being disgustingly transparent, focus on yourself and not what I do.
>>
>>17156548
I wish you strength from all my heart. I don't really know what to say, as the pain you're going through is way more than I have ever experienced, and I don't know your story at all, but you are not alone. There always is someone who cares about you.

I hope all will be well for you and your son.
Stay strong.
>>
Dear V
I know of my mistakes, all of them. Everything we have passed through, together, along these 4/5 years. And i can understand your choices. I'm just going to be this brief and only hope that one day you remember everything as a possible chance of happiness, and i'm not going to fail this time, i promisse.
From the bottom of my heart, your forever, F.
>>
Lindsey,

Remember how we used to daydream? "What if we were childhood friends", "What if we played with that ouija board", 'What if we got Dig Dug" and so on.
I don't know how long it has been, but it's been a while and I remember everything vividly.
You swept me off my feet with your mischievous grin, how you took my hand and made me do things I never even considered doing before.
You left as abruptly as you came, not unlike the storms we wished for.
My life has been a roller coaster since that day. Sadness, anger, confidence.
My other friends surround me, but I feel more lonely than ever.
I don't see my future anymore, sometimes it's a bit despairing.
I miss you, Linds.

Yours,
Cyrus
>>
>>17157120
Don't do it. Trust me when I say people care. Her father said the night before that he hated her. Now he has to live with that guilt because he always loved her.

People care even if they don't act like it. You will leave broken hearts. You will leave a stain on somebody's soul. You will be missed. Just please don't.
>>
>>17156717
>>17157120
>>17157182
Thank you.
>>
Dear N,
I think you're beautiful and amazing and I wanna kiss you sometimes.

You're always so close. so warm,
I love being with you.

Why the hell aren't we together yet?
>>
J,
I've never seen so much potential wasted on such a weak-willed, narcissistic, passive-aggressive, driftless, emotionless, disaffected, self-pitying sleazebag fuckhead like you. I've done everything in my power to help you because I kept telling myself that deep down in that cavernous hole where all your insecurities dwell, there was a heart that yearned for something better, something more. I'm a rather optimistic person and I believe that everyone has a shot at a second chance, but for you, I can't help but make an exception. You're too far gone. You're a lost cause. I can't keep working myself to my last nerve in the vain hopes that I could help improve your life for the better.

Don't bother coming to me for anything, you lifeless, miserable sack of shit. It's over between the two of us. Fuck you.
-B
>>
File: d.i.a.s.a.t.jpg (161 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
d.i.a.s.a.t.jpg
161 KB, 960x720
Alice Ghost,

i know i've been kind of ranting and raving at random spots and i just came back from the memorial i made for you... i don't even know where to begin. you were my best friend for such a long time... you had always been there for me through my hardest times and even at times when they weren't such a big deal. you taught me everything i know about magick and inspired me to dabble and research even more of the occult and its branches, history, and purposes. after all that and i decided it's not what i believed, i converted back to shamanism and you supported me, you even came to see my totems and rituals, for it's forbidden to "snap" or record any of my doings, and you respected it so much that you just had to see for yourself, and it wasn't even because i did the same for you.
when you said you needed to go for a while, on a journey, that you needed to be away from everyone on this realm, i couldn't help but to emphasize with you. you knew i would, seeing as how i do not associate with many humans, mostly just animals, nature, and the dream phase.
i stayed patient, i wanted so bad to see you again, to hear from or about you... but not like this. if i had known you were suffering, confused, and lost, god i wish you sought me out... I would've done anything, ANYTHING to keep you from taking your own life...
but i can't shake that now, like you had always wished, that you are exactly where you wanted to be your entire life, away from this horrible realm of the universe. i feel like finally, you are happy. you're no longer suffering in a world of people who never understood you like i did.

i'm going to miss you so much... you were my best friend.

i love you so much.

-Ashen Ghost
>>
I wish you could give me a second chance, but I know you will never do that. I broke up with you for the most retarded reason, I was numb, I don't know what I was thinking, but it's done, I hurt your feelings so badly and nothing will ever change that. I really miss you, it's been 2 and a half months, I wish I could speak to you one more time, and then I wouldn't bother you ever again. I'm so stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_mxg2zptXtN1sas3q9o1_1280.jpg (87 KB, 1017x650) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxg2zptXtN1sas3q9o1_1280.jpg
87 KB, 1017x650
So i actually wrote this one down on paper but not sure if i should send it or not

F
Both you and I know that I like you, a lot and I've honestly really liked you for a very long time, it's just I was never able to admit it due to memories of past fuck ups, nervousness and the fact I wanted to tell you in person, but could never find the right moment. Not sure what made me like you but after we started talking I realized you're a lot more of an interesting and colorful person than most people.

Worrying so much during school I wanted to stop talking to you. And admit I did talk with other girls but in the end I regretted it, even my then friends gave me shit for it and said to keep trying which seemed right.

I really appreciated when we started talking again in December, I was really down because it seemed like no one was around for me yet you actually talked to me not because you needed something but you were generally interested. You gave me this type of joy that doesn't come around often

I feel like I've smothered you too much though and that's probably the reason why things fell off, or maybe I said something I shouldn't have, you found someone else, I talk about myself too much or you've found out something about me that's probably true or not.

Yet I really did enjoy our conversations. Talking with you - it wasn't stupid shit; I got to learn about you, relate on many different things, share our interests and views, and I really liked that. When we talked I felt like I could be a bit more of myself and there was nothing wrong with that. I did feel nervous or awkward sometimes but for all the right reasons. You pushed me to be a better person and get my shit together

I think you're amazing, you're smart extremely cute and beautiful. You have such a wonderful smile and you're so kind. I loved seeing all your drawings and I envy how you get through life without dealing with so many people and their bullshit; you'll probably do something great in the future
>>
>>17157441
I wish I could say I believe you, but I don't. I can't, not when it's so clear and obvious that no one truly does care. I've brought people enough pain, it's time for me to go.

I'm sorry for your loss, I'm sorry for her father's loss. I hope you both heal without regret.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1463271950551.jpg (32 KB, 625x558) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463271950551.jpg
32 KB, 625x558
Dear mail order bride
I miss the times we had
I miss the cute yelling you did
I still remember the first time I laid eyes on you in your home land of Craigslist
I can't believe you ran away, so much fun we had
Now I have no one to make eggs N anal penetration for.
No one to shoot up hard drugs with.
You stole my wallet what a cunt
Perhaps I'll buy a new one.
But I can't buy another you.
Farewell friend farewell perhaps well meet again perhaps I'll take a toe from you so you can't run, perhaps I won't because I miss you.
>>
>>17158065
YOU CAN SAY THAT ALL YOU WANT, but I literally just lost a friend to suicide, hence a few posts beforehand. I feel like I have a void in my chest, and believe me, I know Alice caused a lot of harm. Albeit you feel you have done so, believe me that people you know will feel the same, crippling void I am feeling right now. Listen to that anon, just don't fucking do it and leave the people you love feeling just as shitty as me and find some friggin help. Please.
>>
>>17148980
Dear SC
Memories of the past come up in my mind often of what we once had. They are like echoes in an empty corridor as they pass through and dissipate in my mind. You're with somebody else now and I no longer care because I've heard what I needed to hear from you. I will always be better and you said so yourself. I hate to say this but I enjoy watching you become the worst version of yourself knowing that I was there at your best. I'm afraid I'm turning into a terrible person but my life is improving so it can't be that bad.
Dear A
You've been through some shit and I have the constant urge to help you. I know you probably never even care or think of me but you have constantly been in my mind. I hope you get better.
>>
File: tumblr_lpuj9f1VAF1qcftgco1_500.png (400 KB, 440x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpuj9f1VAF1qcftgco1_500.png
400 KB, 440x600
>>17158047
Continued...

The thing is, being this far I can't keep being this kind of person; lacking the courage to admit what he needs to say to the right people. You gave this feeling that everything was alright and I'd be so happy if we stayed friends. Though I guess it makes sense if you don't want anything to do with me, I honestly just want to be something much more than friends with you.

-anon

So the story in a nutshell is this girl cut me off with no explanation and I'm not super depressed but this piled on with other shit is giving me constant anger meltdowns and anxiety and sending or destroying the letter might get me through all of tjid
>>
>>17158065
if you're still there, i'm still wishing you won't do it...
>>
Let me disarm you
I'm not trying to own you.
I just wanna know what it feels like
To have your body so close.

Let me absolve you
Of the past that controls you.
I just wanna know what you look like
Without a weight on your soul.
>>
>>17158077
>>17158127
Thank you for trying to help, I really do appreciate it. I'm a lost cause though, I've been in therapy and on all kinds of different meds for 9 years now, but I've had enough. I'm not going just yet, I still have a few things to wrap up, but I will be soon. It's okay though, I'll be okay. More importantly, everyone else will be okay. The only people who would even slightly feel your pain are my close family. But they deserve better, they'll be better without me, I can assure you of that.

I hope you're okay and that you heal really soon. I'm sorry you're going through this.
>>
>>17157904
I couldn't have said that better to my J.
>>
>>17158169
We always assume people will be better off without us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjh1W_TbUNY
>>
It's emotionally scarring and full of regret. Please don't do it. If not for yourself, then for anybody that has been close to you.
>>
>>17158269
Jesus me too! This describes my j to a t!!
>>
>>17149126
You sound mad Kevin
>>
>>17149229
Oh God! This better be for a girl.
>>
>>17158393
n-no.
>>
K,

I really miss you.

J.
>>
Dear Lea,

When I first met you, I couldn't even talk. It was the first time in life I actually felt something for someone. However, I am such a pussy that I never in those two approached you, even though we are friends on facebook.
I don't even know what to say, I still love you

R.
>>
Hey you,
please don't hurt me
>>
T
On grey days you are the sun. In the frenzy you are an island of calm. In sorrow you are hope and comfort.
In silence you are eloquence.
I don't mind that you didn't have much to say today, you're not a performer on display. Just to sit with you a while was superb. I wish that I could've made you smile. It would only be fair, you have given me a smile of my own that never slips.
D
>>
My husband has a girlfriend.

I have no one.

This will be the last year of my life. I'm not gonna make it.
>>
>>17158782

time to get a divorce
>>
CED,

I know what you did. I thought you were a nice girl, but I guess I was wrong.

You got lucky though. At the time I had bigger shit to worry about. So there's that.

-- JOB
>>
>>17158383
>>17158269
ya'll cunts better say your initials before being cunts.
>>
>>17149264
as an m to another m. you sound creepy as shit dude.

its unfortunate that I have the same initial as you.
>>
>>17157502
I'm waiting.
>>
J

Listen man I treat you like a brother I love talking to you man I love hanging out with you but I can't tell if you really hate talking to me or not, worried to bits about you buddy hope you work out what ever is going on right now... I just wanna hang out like we used to listen to cool new music and shit man idk, I might just be paranoid or some shit man but it seems like you hate me... anyhow I hope we can hang out soon miss you bud

S
>>
>>17158765
Don't make it easy.
I do it by accident pretty often.
>>
>>17158047
>>17158108
?
>>
>>17159115
Do it. Even if it changes nothing, at least you can sleep at night without being afraid to see her in your dreams.
>>
>>17150581
Assassin's Creed?
>>
>>17153075
DON'T LISTEN TO A WORD I SAY

THE SCREAMS ALL SOUND THE SAME
>>
>>17158912
My initials are KD, bitch.

That's right.
>>
>>17158984
He probably hates you because you're the J that anally rapes people. Oh, and also because you're a fat ugly faggot.
>>
>>17159211
I don't like lurkin' 'round this old and empty board.
>>
-AG

Dude, I told you not to brandish that knife around at school, but hey, its not on me. Just letting you know, I hope you're alright in juvee. Annnyway, let me know next time you pull a knife on someone, it'd be good for ifunny.

-SS
>>
J
I'm going to die soon. I'm dying. Please be nice to me.. These are the last days of my life. Let's not quarrel.
A
>>
>>17159240
>juvee
>ifunny
underage b&
>>
Dear D,

Fuck you. It's been years since our relationship ended. There's been time for you to change, and maybe you're a different person now. But at the same time, fuck you. Fuck you for what you did to me. I cannot believe how fucking dense you were. When i had depression, did you really, honestly think the correct reaction was to ask if i was "feeling yiffy"? What the fucking fuck is wrong with you. And even after i told you to stop shoving your disguisting fetishes into my face, and even after you agreed to stop, you still did it. You implied several times you were cheating on me, and it was as if you thought that was perfectly okay. And then, the fucking straw that broke the fucking camel's fucking back: you said you had something important to say. Do you remember what was? You said you thought you "liked liked" me. After all that fucking bullshit. No. Fuck you.

In a way i have to thank you, though. Realizing that i fucking HATE you helped me get my shit together.

From R-C
>>
J,
I don't know how else to say this, dude, but they're happy. She's happy. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. You even said so yourself that all you want for her to be is happy, even if it means the two of you can never talk again. You probably only said that to sound sweet, but now it's time to harvest the seeds you never thought you'd grow.

I know, it sounds cheesy, but I'm no Hemingway.

- J
>>
People are temporary but you're permanently in my head.
>>
Dear Lily I love you
>>
K,

You turn 21 tomorrow. Tonight. Three months ago I'd hoped to spend tonight in your bed, or have you in mine. I hope you understand why I left the group and cut off contact with you. You'd said we could stay friends after you broke up with me, but your actions sent other messages and all I could do to cope was to get away from you. I wanted to think that if I could separate myself from you for awhile I'd start to feel "me" again. I'm getting there, but there are still nights like tonight when I wish for death, as it would be easier than living like this.

I don't know if I should tell you 'happy birthday.' I want to, because I still love you so goddamned much it hurts. I know everyone who I could possibly ask would tell me not to; to just leave you alone and try and move on. I don't even know if I want you to acknowledge it. But when I do it, because I know I will, know its for you and no one else. Despite how torn up I still am I really do want you to have a happy birthday, and many more. All I ever wanted was your happiness, and to be a part of that happiness.

Happy birthday yellow bird. I'll tell you again in a few hours.
G, C, whichever you prefer
>>
>>17159395
Fuck you faggot, you made me cry. And go tell that cunt to go fuck herself too, what a bitch.
>>
Family down the street you are all walking nigger stereotypes. Since you moved in the street has filled with more and more trash. You sons smoke weed in the ravine and maybe you should ask your kids why bicycles keep showing up in your yard.

The cops have only visited that alcoholic down the street like once a month before you moved in. Now they are at your place on a weekly basis. Your house seems to somehow decay as if you emit some kind of aura. I never saw a fight in this neighborhood prior to you moving in.

You are absolutely nigger and make all black people look bad. Where the fuck are all these children coming from, it seems like I never see the same child leaving your house twice, you mom's vaginia must be like a freeway exit ramp for black children.
>>
>>17148980
Dear Hannah,
I'm sorry about what happened, and I really shouldn't be. You said you had feelings for me, and I had feelings for you. But it just didn't work out. You had all these things going on in your life taking up your schedule. You're overachieving in the best of ways while I just coast by in life. I got frustrated after 7 months of trying to be in your life. I'm sorry for passive aggressively accusing you of not giving a shit, but after those months of spending time with you and then you dropping off the face of the earth, I couldn't handle it. I felt like it was going nowhere. I blew up because I kept thinking you were blowing me off, knowing my response would always be calm and unaffected. We hung out many times, but the best night of my life in years was when you said you had feelings for me on our first date. For some reason, hearing you say it was wonderful, and hooked me into the idea of being with you. But the few months to follow were dreadful. You cancelled two of our dates and me being an overly-paranoid person, I kept thinking it was something of my doing, and not the fact that you were the captain of our school's team, juggling advanced-placement classes, and working a part time job. You even told me that your parents would pressure you to do well to the brink of tears. But for some reason all I could think about was that you just wanted to blow me off, but didn't want to outright say it.
>Because my mentality was that if you cared enough, you'd make time for us.
In retrospect, I know you never cared as deeply for me as I did for you. That's alright. Our whole experience was a thing to learn from. If we met down the road in our college years, maybe things would have been different, and that's the only thing that makes me still think about you every now and then. It bothers me, thinking that if I met you at a different time, we would have ended up together. Your fucking friends even told me we would have made a great couple.
Rant over.
>>
Why can't I get you out of my mind? Why are you always there, watching me? I know that it could never work, that's why it was so hard for my to stop myself from trying. Being with you was agony, being so close, being able to just be with you and speak with you, yet not being able to explain how you made me felt, or worse, not knowing whether you would even care. You'd always guilt me into hugging you, and it was always so painful. I didn't want to let go, damn it. I didn't want you to let go. You'd always complain about my half-assed hugs, but that was my only defense. The only way I could stop myself from just embracing you then and there. Why am I so weak? Why couldn't I just be the friend you needed, why did I have to like you? All the while I wanted to be close and hold you, I had to push myself away because I knew you needed somebody more than that. Something more than another guy who's interested in your romantically. You needed a friend that you could just relax around. It tore me apart. I couldn't stop myself from lashing out, trying to blame you for my weakness. Trying to blame you for making me this way. You never saw that though. As much as I'd like to claim that at one point I stopped caring, that never happened. I was fooling myself if I thought breaking off contact with you would let me forget. The world won't let me forget. In the times when I was so busy my mind was free of you, somehow you'd find your way back into my life. A text, a plea for help... Absolute agony. It was unbearable seeing you happy with somebody else. It's not that I was happy for you as a friend, I thought it was great. It's not that I disliked them, they were interesting. I suppose I was just envious. Envious that they got to spend so much time with you. Even on the last night we'd seen each other, this was one of the thoughts that pervaded my mind. It's why I had to leave for a bit, and why I didn't want to spend time with you. Even just seeing the two of you laughing together.
>>
>>17159447
>freeway exit ramp for black children
Topkek
>>
>>17159454
I couldn't send you off, I couldn't just say goodbye to you. How could I do that? I'd rather you hate me than have to do that.

Outwardly, I'm just some fucking awkward kid who never got his feelings across, some kid who was too stupid to take a hint. I know that. I know that writing this is pointless. I know that you find me annoying. I know that I wasn't able to help you. I know. I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do. You didn't want to hurt my feelings. Now here we stand. Please, if you care for me as a friend, don't contact me again.

I'm going to do what I can for you as an individual, because I think that you're a good person, and you deserve better than the situations you've been cast into, but I cannot be your friend.

I'm sorry, thank you, and good bye.
>>
V
I wish you could know me as I am today. I wish you didn't know me as a child
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.