[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I got asked out today, basically. A new girl started at my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
So I got asked out today, basically. A new girl started at my regular bar, where I haven't been for a long time. I quickly got in with her because her coworkers all enjoy hanging out with me, and they hadn't seen me, so we were all shooting the shit.

I've only been there about three times while she was bartending, and tonight after I closed out, she asked if I'd be open to getting a drink with her sometime, since she hasn't met any other "guys like me since moving to town." She's cute, but is more thick than my normal type.

There's two things here - I've dated girls from this bar before, and it's caused a LOT of drama. She used to be in amazing, bikini model shape. I was in a serious relationship with a girl who was gaining some weight and I just couldn't handle it, so I dumped her and broke her heart.

Knowing that this girl seems to be adding on the lbs, should I take her out, or just politely decline?
>>
>>17148922
If you have strict physical standards for dating, and someone doesn't meet them, then obviously you should not date that person.
>>
that poor dog
>>
how does a dog even get that fat?
>>
Poor mailman is probably still alive in there damn
>>
The world you live in is a sad, grey place.
>>
>>17149075

tell me why? i don't want to defend it, i just want to hear it.
>>
File: 20140927_163446.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
20140927_163446.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1920
>>17148922
If she's chunkier than you'd like, then no. Don't date her.

Look.
It's fine to date people entirely on their looks. As long as you keep that to yourself.

The moment you start lowering your standards, the moment you lose self respect. The moment you lose self respect is the moment you settle for some lazy, fat, lard ass of a girl.

Aim high, and make sure that you also meet the standards you have set for women.
>>
>>17148922
You could tell her that you don't want to get too involved since you'll be working together. But maybe do go for drinks? If she's new in town, it might be a nice thing to do.

Do you find her attractive at all? Do you enjoy her personality at least?

Do you have any opinion of her at all?
>>
>>17149095
The fact that OP pointed out his distaste in chunky girls four times in his post would suggest he can't overlook her chunky appearance.

And nor should he if he puts effort himself in looking good. If OP's a chunky git then maybe he should re-evaluate himself a bit.

I'm willing to bet that he can't get past the physical appearances of her.
>>
>>17148982
combination of dachshunds being predispositions to obesity, feeding too much fatty/sugary food and undoubtably table scraps, and never being forced to exercise. plus owners who think it's "cute" so they don't give a shit until they have to bring their dog in for a (large) injection of the blue juice because their fatass stomach became too much for their long back to handle and triggered IVDD so they're now paralyzed and covered in their own shit and piss and in a lot of pain

working at a vet is rough
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.