[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I obtain a rich girlfriend? I'm now investing thousands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: OI.jpg (148 KB, 1300x1300) Image search: [Google]
OI.jpg
148 KB, 1300x1300
How can I obtain a rich girlfriend?
I'm now investing thousands of dollars to fix my appearance and I'm now going to the gym.

I am estimating it'll take 3 years for me to reach hodgetwins level.

Anyone have any advice to help me reach my goal?
I think I'll become 9/10 male after a few years.
I have good facial structure, blessed genetics and I'm working on a lot of my flaws.
>>
>>17148783

lol, please be a troll
>>
>>17148785
Please don't come here to troll. Looking for serious replies.
I don't judge people for being prostitutes, or wanting to only date people who they find to be "attractive"

I'm allowed to target rich women, if people are allowed to target attractive people.
>>
Find a girl, and show her a picture of your penis. Girls like that.
>>
>>17148783
How rich are you talking?

I'm objectively 5/10. Overweight, but pacific islander so it doesn't look quite so obese tier like fat white guys. Anyway, I have a rich gf. What I consider rich at any rate. She stands to inherit a couple million bucks, and she has at least 60 grand in the bank right now. I met her at college. Didn't do anything special other than we had a class together.
>>
>>17148783
So you want to be a male gold digger? The woman will have to be old, you don't have to love her, just be arm candy and have sex with her, maybe produce a couple heirs.
>>
Punch her in the face too.
>>
>>17148798
So I don't have to work anymore and I can pursue my passion.

I am a software developer but I found a field I truly care about. It's not making me any money and probably won't ever, but I love doing it.

You probably have a vastly superior personality than me. I been making an effort to improve my social skills & personality and it hasn't been working out. I don't know if I'll ever be able to reach your level of luck or personality.
>>
>>17148799
Being older might not be too bad, I don't know about having children. I don't want to get destroyed in court.
>>
Go up to random girls in the street and ask them if they're rich. If they are, show them a picture of your penis. If they aren't then punch them in the face and walk away.
>>
>>17148801
There will come a day
when youth will pass away
what will they say about me?
When the end comes I'll know
I was just a gigolo
Life goes on without me
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.