[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get over the fact that my gf was the first person I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
How do I get over the fact that my gf was the first person I had sex with, but I was not hers?
>>
>>17148703
You realize only cucks spend unreasonable amounts of time thinking about the guys their girlfriend has fucked before them, right?
>>
File: 1422181079764.gif (1 MB, 330x271) Image search: [Google]
1422181079764.gif
1 MB, 330x271
>>17148703

>How do I get over the fact that my gf was the first person I had sex with, but I was not hers?

She's not with those other guys, she's with you.

If you want an untouched virgin who waits in an ivory tower for you to come bless her with the gift of your dick move to an amish village or bum-fuck middle east.

If relocating to either of those areas is a problem for you then you're just going to have to suck it up. Let me give you a little heads up, son. The older you get, the more men the women you're interested in have had sex with.

Shit, when you get to my age you can't find a woman who wasn't married at some point or doesn't have any kids. This is something you'll just have to acclimate to. I know you're young right now and being her "super special one and only 4ever" is really important to you right now but the reality is people get together, they fuck, they break up and they repeat.

She's with you. She is choosing to be with you. You're the dick she wants right now. Stop being a whiny bitch and enjoy it.
>>
>>17148747
I'm making a huge effort to not be a whiny bitch, but this advice did really help.
>>
>>17148703
You accept that the world doesn't cater to your personal tastes all the time and that people have experiences independent of your own, for good or bad.
She's in a relationship with you for a reason, dipshit. Appreciate that fact, because if you really want to put it into perspective, she had sex before you with someone else, and it apparently wasn't enough to make her stay with whoever she fucked, but she's still having sex with you. Presumably. If you keep fretting about this insignificant fact, that's subject to change.
>>
>>17148703
If you were so worried about it then why didn't you find out if she was also a virgin beforehand? Or is it just bothering you now after you've blown your load a few times, making you a hypocrite?
>>
i'm going to say this and it's gonna sound mean but i mean it in the nicest way possible: none of this is special.
what i mean by that is, while having sex with someone for the first time and falling in love feels special, it really isn't in the grand scheme of things. all this meaning you're giving it is all in your head and the sooner you can stop putting it on a pedestal, the sooner you can feel less insecure about it. also, be more confident in yourself. if she's with you then she's with you for a reason. the people in her past don't matter and they never will.
>>
>>17148703

My ex was the same but if you two really like each other who gives a fuck if she's gotten the d before. Be happy that you (maybe) have a girl who has the same interests and hobbies, and that you can actually talk to each other without annoying each other almost instantly.

I used to be the same way as you, but eventually I just didn't care because we were banging daily... It will only make your relationship more complicated if you remain fixated on this kind of trivial shit.
>>
>>17148703
>The older you get, the more men the women you're interested in have had sex with

Well no shit the people your interested in have become used goods, and quite frankly so have you
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 257x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 257x150
>>17149071
>when perma virgins attack
>>
>>17148703

Listen to this song and get over it. This whole virginity thing is overrated, people exist and have lives before they enter yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gti6m2qVuSM
>>
>>17148703
>How do I get over the fact that my gf was the first person I had sex with, but I was not hers?
She left them. She has not left you. In her eyes, you are better than them. This is what really matters.

Mutual loss of virginity kicks ass, yes, but not so much as to be worth mourning. Just keep your love maintained and move forward.
>>
>>17149071
>>17149092
The number will always increase but how big that number tells a lot about the person. I have had sex with 3 women in 10 years. My first GF I leaned at sex with at least 16 men within 3 years. Didn't know this until AFTER she cheated on me

next girl had sex only with me but had done everything else with 2 others. She cheated on me because, in her words "too young to only have sex with one person" and wanted to fuck someone else just because.

That's what you are going to have problems with OP. Eventually, your GF is going to wonder what it's like to fuck other men.
>>
>>17150005
god damnit, I flipped that around.

You will start wondering what it's like, not her.
>>
>>17149840
Pretty neat song.
>>
>>17148703

You either get over it or you don't. I've had a friend in the same zone as you, he never got over it, broke up with his gf when they were both 27 at about the time his gf started wanting kids. There are other people of course who don't give a fuck. There's no right or wrong here really, it's up to you whether you can deal with it or not.
>>
>>17149071
>used goods

You're talking about people not objects. You're seriously fucked up.
>>
>>17150043

That it is, the film it references in the beginning isn't so bad either. Its called Chasing Amy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlYZnd7dEPw
>>
All males are cucks, there's no escaping it
>>
>>17148703

Trust me, virgin sex is terrible. I'm so happy my first time was with someone who has had sex with a few guy before me. She basically showed me the ropes and knew exactly what got her off. Current gf was a virgin, it really sucked the first few times.
>>
>>17150150
>Beta: The Song
>>
>>17148703
get even with her and have sex with a different girl. problem solved.
>>
>>17150177
Same guy, but basically getting her comfortable to do ughhh anything took quiet a while. Only recently has my sex life been improving, but it's still a struggle .
>>
Get over it. Monogamy is dead. Chances are you'll have sex with more than one individual in your life. So you'll be equal in the end.
>>
File: hahahafuckingasshole.gif (393 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hahahafuckingasshole.gif
393 KB, 250x250
>>17149071
You're a shitty human being.
>>
Don't worry OP I lost my virginity to my wife but I still love her and her son more than anything.
>>
You find can their girl to fuck that's a virgin. And you fuck a few of those girls until you feel like an alpha. That is the only foolproof way to get over this feeling.
>>
File: archer.jpg (71 KB, 300x297) Image search: [Google]
archer.jpg
71 KB, 300x297
>>17150336
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.