[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am pretty sure I am in the process of ending a six year relationship.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I am pretty sure I am in the process of ending a six year relationship. I have come to the conclusion that my GF's rascist parents bother me enough that I cannot get married into her family.

She has been very supportive of me throughout the course of our relationship but we almost never have sex.

She is very successful yet I feel that I would prefer less success and more shared interests.

Guys, is breaking up over rascist parents and no sex really a thing?
I don't know about anything anymore.
I'm actually worried about this. It's been quite some time since I've been worried about much of anything.

Thanks for reading.
>>
Do it anon
>>
Yes to both.

If you are sexually incompatible, the relationship is doomed to fail.

Sex alone can't make a relationship, but bad sex sure can destroy one.
>>
File: 1461722237322.jpg (61 KB, 498x510) Image search: [Google]
1461722237322.jpg
61 KB, 498x510
>>17148404
OP here.

Thanks Anons. I had a good cry.
This situation is tough, but you guys helped a bit.
>>
>>17148404

The fact taht you don't share a lot of interests is more important and that should guide your decision. You don't have to like your in-laws!
>>
>>17148404
Is their racism pointed at you? If not, it's a shit reason to break up. You can't hold her responsible for her parents. You don't need to like them.

As to the sex thing, if that's generally whats bothering you, as in tomorrow if that issue was fixed and you had sex as much as you wanted with her and you feel everything is great with her, try talk with her about it.

No one can give you a guide book on score points whether to break up with someone or not. You can break up for any reason you want to with someone. All someone can point out is if the reasons seem reasonable or not. The parents thing doesn't, the sex thing does. if sex only, have talk. If you feel like you should do more stuff together, do that.

You don't need to have shared interests to be good with each other. My ex was into Jazz/Theatres. While I never went out of my way to do them, I would attend her gigs/go to theatres. It wasn't bad, just not something I would go out of my way in my own time to do. But I still had fun because it made her happy and it wasn't all that bad.
>>
If you do not have enough shared interests and no sex life I am surprised it lasted that long.

I would not be concerned about the parents regardless though, they are probably not as racist as you think they are.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.