[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ending(?) an Affair
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: secretary.jpg (66 KB, 500x748) Image search: [Google]
secretary.jpg
66 KB, 500x748
>Was in college
>Had girlfriend
>Met her family
>In walks her sister, who is engaged
>My gf was hot, but the older sister is fucking smoking
>Control self, don't do anything pervy
>Go to older sister's wedding with gf
>Later on we break up, but stay friends
>Older sis is now a lawyer
>We stay in touch too
>Her husband is a nice guy, but not very ambitious
>It becomes plain that she's bored with him
>Eventually we meet up to discuss a friend's case after I recommend him to her
>We wind up hooking up at her office
>It's better than I had imagined it would be
>It happens more than once, then becomes a regular thing
>I'm done with my degree and about to join the military
>Need to stop the affair because I could be UCMJ'd for it
>Broach the topic with her
>She DOES NOT want to end the affair
>Intimates how badly things could go for me if the affair ends
>Says she's not ready to leave her husband yet, but pending a few things she has to get out of the way she says that she will leave him for me
>Not sure that I'd want her to, holy shit
>Now that the rose colored glasses are off she's obviously a power-hungry sociopath
>Evil is still kind of hot

tl;dr: have tiger by the tail. halp
>>
File: CC_vEUAUgAImEvE.png (243 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
CC_vEUAUgAImEvE.png
243 KB, 600x338
Tragic
>>
Are you still dating the little sister?
>>
You don't need her permission to end the affair, just cut communication when you ship out. If she brings up leaving her husband for you again reject it out of hand and drop a "I thought you were smart enough to know what this was" on her.
>>
>>17147665

No, haven't been for some time.

>>17147674

She's definitely the type to look for revenge.
>>
b-b-bump
>>
>>17147609
Fuck her.
Take picture.
Send to husband anonymously.
Go join military.
>>
>Eventually we meet up to discuss a friend's case after I recommend him to her
Why would she be discussing his case with you? It's a direct breach of her professional privilege.
>>
You're just as shitty as this "sociopath" for banging someone in a relationship. Psycho or not.

Try not to get shot or something
>>
>>17147609
murder suicide may be your only escape
>>
>>17149147
>this
>>
Curious OP and anons, what type of revenge could she deliver in this situation?
>>
>>17147609
That's what you get for fucking a broad already in a relationship, faggot. Next time go for actual fair game.
>>
>>17149147
the foreign legion is the golden standard for this manouver.
>>
>>17147609
>I want to potentially be with someone who fucks anyone else as soon as their partner isn't giving them enough
>I want to go for a job where I will be deployed far away for long durations
I say go for it OP, what's the worst that could happen?

Or you could break it off, tell her you can't be involved with her outside of your physical relationship and you now realise you did something awful to her husband, record the conversation on a Dictaphone and don't let her claim that you raped her.
>>
Just keep having sex with her. Tell her to absolutely 100% not leave her husband, and that you're just side dick when you're in town from the military.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.