[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm in love with my little sister. Recently I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
I think I'm in love with my little sister. Recently I've been spending more time with my little sister, and Ive relaized she's the only girl who I really enjoy being around. Today I finally made a move on her and kissed her. She didn't react negatively, she just stared at me and we kept watching TV. I'm just really afraid of what our parents /firends would think, and the age gap is...there...and a little obvious
>>
Yes, the age gap, that's the issue.
>>
>>17147591
baka anon
>>
>>17147598
But it's not that big of a gap...only 6 years
>>
File: 1459393002608.png (43 KB, 201x195) Image search: [Google]
1459393002608.png
43 KB, 201x195
>>17147607
6 years? Out of how many?
>>
>>17147591

>>17147607

B8 thead incase anyone was wondering
>>
>>17147607
So either you are a pedo or you are old enough to move out...

Get a job.
>>
>>17147591
What was her reaction exactly to the kiss?
If it wasn't actively enthusiastic and she hasn't brought it up or talked about it, then it sounds like you fucked up.
Also, how old are the two of you? That's important for you sake.
>>
File: Ohboy..jpg (225 KB, 1408x788) Image search: [Google]
Ohboy..jpg
225 KB, 1408x788
Same threads on /b/
>>
Think about this, she is your sister. Not only you will have problems with friends and family, you will have problems with anyone who is smart enough to know why it’s wrong.
>>
Congrats on being an incestuous degenerate OP.

You're supposed to love your little sister, you're her big brother
>but not like that you fuckin creep
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.