[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Threesome??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Going to Vegas in a few hours for a few days to get fucked up in every witch way we can..My GF and i have been together for 10 plus years and we've talked about meeting a random guy for a one night stand for her...what better place than Vegas right...
Both of us are chubby people not fat..me mid 30's Her early 40's
She's kinda nervous about it but excited at the same time. She says she wants to wait and see how drunk she gets...
Good idea or Bad.??

Kik....onz9
>>
>>17147587
BAD obviously, why would you want you and your wife to be with another guy, for fucks sake man
>>
>>17147629
Chubby eh? Well I've always had a thing for THICK girls, I could be your guy lets see a pic though.
>>
File: dog.jpg (22 KB, 358x480) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
22 KB, 358x480
>>17147587
He'll likely have a larger package than you. You're gf will enjoy it. She will continue this outside of Vegas. It was a dumb idea if you brought it up to her.
>>
>>17147587
You're off by about six hours. You wanted Reno, not Vegas.
>>
She brought it up to me about a year ago.
But it's cool wit me...life iz short..just wanna do what make her happy...it might happen and might not..???
Either way...What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas..
>>
>>17147703
>She brought it up to me about a year ago.
Not good

>What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas..
Not STDS, pregnancy.
>>
>>She brought it up to me about a year ago.
>Not good
>>What Happens In Vegas Stays In Vegas..
>Not STDS, pregnancy.

We've went over the Good and Bad..i love her and she says she loves me..if shit happens then shit happens...that's life..
And of course we play safe..and don't need to worry about pregnancy...lol
>>
my advice, stick to the blackjack tables
>>
>>17147701
I second this. Come to Reno and let me fuck your wife.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.