[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw asexual How do I find a virgin asexual gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>tfw asexual
How do I find a virgin asexual gf?
>>
>>17147577
Why does she need to be virgin?

I've found that virgin asexuals are the ones who are most likely going to try and fuck around to see if they just need to try it once.

Nonvirgins have tried it and know they don't like it.
>>
>>17147577
Can I ask you as a asexual being:
>why do you care about virginity?
>why do you care about girlfriend?
Why aren't general friends enough? Or even though you are asexual, you still want babies?

>How do I find a virgin asexual gf?
You simply don't because it is statical anomaly. I am kidding, but still you don't.
>>
>>17147616
>Why aren't general friends enough?
Is really all your romantic partners have been are just friends who you stick your wiener in? There's absolutely nothing there with the romance and emotional intimacy?
>>
File: WorldPride_2012_-_175.jpg (477 KB, 1920x1282) Image search: [Google]
WorldPride_2012_-_175.jpg
477 KB, 1920x1282
>>17147651
ohhh, I see.

So what part of romantic you still want and what is enough? (I am just curious)

>smiling like retard all the time because happy
>saying sweet things
>going on dates
>holding hands
>kissing
>cuddling
>any more?

And what about children? Do you want them even though asexual?

But hey, I counted at least 10 people in London. So it seems you might have a chance.
>>
First of all, attraction doesn't work like that, even romantic attraction. You can't really control who you're attracted to. Just because someone is asexual and compatible doesn't mean you'll automatically want to date them.

Secondly, who gives a shit if they're a virgin? A lot of asexual people have had sex. That's how a good number of them figured out they're not into it.

Third, dating websites and LGBT meetups are your best bet, probably.
>>
>>17147686
I'm not OP, just another ace.

I don't want kids.

I like having someone who is considered your all, who you tell everything to. Who will always be there for you.
Later on, there's moving in together, making major life decisions together, growing old together, etc. Being family.

Where did you get your ten people in London count?
>>
>>17147719
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asexuality
Before I spam advice with shitty advices :-D I always make sure me and Op are talking about same stuff.

There is a photo about some action which took place 2012 in London and I used my high accurate eye skill and counted 10 people in purple t shirts.

Seriously your best bet is to find somebody with low libido and just make it through 1 sex per year. Because this is RARE RARE RARE :-)
>>
>>17147719
with a dick as small as yours you wont have to worry about your sperm making it to her egg before they die.
>>
>>17147740
You're correct, my dick has no worries about releasing sperm. Because my dick is a clitoris.
I don't know what I said that made you want to make small dick jokes. Am I too feminine? Does wanting to be emotionally close with someone make you less of a man?

>>17147736
I'm not OP and I know what asexuality is. that's why I said >>17147719
>I'm not OP, just another ace.

I prefer the AVEN wikia.

I plan to find someone with a low sex drive. I've had sex before, so I know I can stomach it if it's infrequent.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.