[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex ex gf troubles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: FAKKINGU_OWAITO_OTOKO.jpg (188 KB, 1646x1987) Image search: [Google]
FAKKINGU_OWAITO_OTOKO.jpg
188 KB, 1646x1987
Hello adv

My ex ex gf lives in another country with his current boyfriend, while I came back 6 months ago to my hometown.

Lately she's been often calling me, even when her boyfriend is around, but he probably doesnt understand since we speak a different language, me and her.

She's been telling me that she wants to come home for a month... Summer vacations are approaching.

Should I cuck his boyfriend or is it better if I keep distance from her? I'm in a dry spell atm

thank you
>>
File: 731.png (498 KB, 630x1160) Image search: [Google]
731.png
498 KB, 630x1160
>>17147524
She sounds trashy. So unless you're trashy too it doesn't matter.
>>
>>17147530
I may be trashy, but she actually isn't. I know her very well... we basically met at 12, and now we're 25. I took her virginity and this guy is the second one she's ever had (100% sure that's true), while I have a little bit more of experience.

I think she may actually love me, while I'm a pretty broken fucked up piece of shit.
>>
>>17147542
She has a bf and is talking to her ex about hanging out with the ex(you), that's trashy.
>>
>>17147524
>ex ex gf
So she's your current gf again?
>>
>should I cuck his boyfriend
not OP. You are the cuck.
>>
>>17147555
The trips have spoken: trashy she is.
Should I still do it tho?

>>17147589
>So she's your current gf again?
Nah what I mean is that she was my first gf, old flame.....

>>17147642
>You are the cuck.
How come? Genuinely curious
>>
>>17147661
>How come? Genuinely curious
she uses you for distraction while her boyfriends get the best of her.
>>
>>17147672
Are you serious? Holy kek

BF
>pays most of the bills
>gets to be the emotional tampon
>little to no sex (as she said)
>petty arguments

Me
>she tells me how i truly understand her
>when she will come, she will pick me up, drive around and buy me coffee
>potential fucks with body cumshot annexed
>go home and immerse myself in my hobbies without a nagging bitch breaking your balls

I don't understand how I'm cucked. I'm just not sure if I should actually fuck her or not.

>2016
>being in a committed relationship
That's real cuckery, right there.
>>
>>17148017

>still talking to your ex
>still emotionally invested in her
>still making plans with her
>angry she broke up with you so you want to split up/cuck her current partner

g-g-guys I-i'm so alpha h-h-huh?
>>
>>17148029
Dude you're taking it wrong.
I broke up with her 3 years ago, and then she found this guy. In the meantime I had a couple of gfs (one of them actually broke my heart)
So this old friend wants to fuck pretty much, but since I don't feel anything for her, I don't know if I should decline.
>>
>>17148052
Are you a shitty person?
Do you want pussy?
Fuck her

Did a girl broke you heart? Did she cheat?
Guess what if you do it you're just as shit as you did..
So dont

Would you like it happening to you?
If you wanna be with her and she with you then she should break up and fuck then
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.