[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fairies, are they real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 51YobvttgBL.jpg (51 KB, 353x500) Image search: [Google]
51YobvttgBL.jpg
51 KB, 353x500
I'm on a search for information about fairies, ever since I was little I've been obsessed with them, not publicly, because at my age I would sound silly if I told people I believe in fairies, but I do, I used to talk with them for hours when I as young in the orchard I lived in, I have had dreams all my life of flying like a fairy and I have convinced myself that I must have some sort of relationship to them, if I could've been so young and beleived so hard to this day, maybe I was a fairy once, but anyway, I'm trying to see if anyone has any information, sighting experience, anything..I want to find them. I've been reading this book by suza scalora and my heart beats fast reading her evidence, I just hope it's not a hoax
>>
File: imgres.jpg (5 KB, 120x212) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
5 KB, 120x212
>>17147413
Hi there Mr. Crocker.
>>
>>17147413
yeah man just download grindr or stop at your local "bar"
>>
Dude of course fairies don't exist, just ask the superhumans at the secret Guardian organization, they know everything.
>>
File: ifairy.jpg (333 KB, 625x1024) Image search: [Google]
ifairy.jpg
333 KB, 625x1024
>>17147413
When I was younger I say a fairy that looked very much like pic related. So I believe they're real.
>>
>>17147413
We live in an age where everything is documented. We have cameras on our phones that can be used to make big blockbuster movies and we have hidden video recorders everywhere. If fairies existed we would have infallible proof of it by now. Infallible proof of fairies does not exist.

Think long and hard about your life.
>>
>>17147413
I thought I was autistic
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>17147513
You thought correctly. Some people are just worse.
>>
>>17147413
It sounds to me like tou're looking for the otherkin community. I'm afraid I can't give you much information on them beyond that name, but it's searchable.
>>
>>17147687
>in all ways other than physical I am a fairy
>sparkles
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 735x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 735x551
Of course they're real.
>>
>>17147413
no you're not crazy. kids with metaphysical abilities do that quite often. everyone has them, but some are more aware of it. Also look up Doreen Virtue's fairy course, it's a good place to start I figure. I haven't looked into it but am 100% sure that the information there will serve you. Also look up magenta pixie on youtube, she had the same type of experiences. but no, you're absolutely not crazy. you're also gonna need to meditate a lot to get back in touch with your abilities.
>>
>>17148113
Don't listen to this Anon OP, he's just crazy as well. I'm no psychiatrist but you actually sound like you could have schizotypal disorder.
>>
>>17147715
That image is super hot.
>>
I wouldn't believe so. Even with their basis in mysticism, it's been far too long with far too little qualitative evidence. I'd say it's highly improbably, and no real archaeological evidence has been found.

So if they did exist, they'd literally have to make sure that every single fairy was 100% accounted for at all times, that humans could never stumble upon their dwellings, that they could never be captured by cameras or other recording devices, that they disintegrated their dead, and somehow subsisted in an area without affecting the local wildlife.

I've got my own theories as per why people claim to only interact with well developed tales and beings though. As conscious humans, our creativity is relatively limited. In short, we can't create thoughts from nothing. Everything we think of or imagine is a rehash of something else. Real unique and creative thoughts are the result of shuffling memories until the new thought is essentially exclusive from the original thought. So, you can see, it's very unlikely for the exact same original idea to be imagined by two different people.

When it comes to tales, typically the people involved have always had some exposure to legends and tales of the sort before coming to their conclusion. Perhaps they hear something and their mind interprets it as speech, or perhaps we see something we weren't able to verify before it left our sight and we use existing images we have in our minds to fill in the blanks and create a whole picture.

I'm not saying fairies can't exist, but I certainly find it strange that they exist so consistently, and over such a long period of time.
>>
>>17147715
Fuck, how did I know you'd turn up to this thread
>>
>>17147691
I only said that this is what OP was looking for. I didn't say I agreed.
>>
>>17147511
I don't believe in fairies, but there are large forests scattered throughout the world, so many and so vast that we're still discovering animals today.
>>
>>17148696
Show me the last time a completely unknown land animal was discovered that wasn't just some unknown variable of animals we know
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.