[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hungry but idk what to eat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 236x314
Help. Food must be healthy; think paleo diet. Plz advise is emergency
>>
>>17147393
Paleo? Why?
>>
>>17147397
Because I tried it and feel better than I ever have in my life? Basically.

I'm not strict paleo but if I'm asking for advise you guys need a starting point.
>>
>>17147402
Ok. try an avocado with an ear of corn, spinach, and broccoli with watermelon for desert.
>>
>>17147411
Decent suggestion but that just doesn't sound appetizing right now. Dunno what I want honestly. Maybe I just won't eat until tomorrow
>>
poached egg or scrambled egg
>>
>>17147452
Donuts
>>
>>17147452
Sounds like your aren't even hungry. Stop whining.
>>
>>17147469
This. You sound mentally ill. You ask for something specific then when someone gives you something specific you say you don't want it. You're the bitch in the desert crying because there's only water and not pepsi. Get the fuck over it.
>>
Stop internet bullying me guys :(

This is fucking serious
>>
File: Cyber Bullying.png (32 KB, 480x314) Image search: [Google]
Cyber Bullying.png
32 KB, 480x314
>>17147549
You asked a question, you have your answers. Either suck it up and eat food part of your diet, or let it go and eat something else. Those are your options. Pick one.
>>
Paleo is natural, not healthy. There is a signifiant difference.
>>
Ugh 4chan.
>>
>>17147615
Ugh faggots
>>
>>17147617
Faggot yourself.

I'm getting sushi btw
>>
>>17147393
Why is this an emergency?
>>
>>17147727
Uh what do you think happens if you don't eat?

*rolls eyes*
>>
>>17147709
>Meme food

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>17147742
I hate you you've been posting here for a while now and all you do is whine and bitch about shit that doesn't matter sort your fucking head out before it leads you to kill yourself over unimportant shit you obnoxious cunt.
>>
Bored and lonely, but afraid of connecting.
Hungry, yet not driven to eat.

What's the real issue?
>>
>>17147780
Bitch you don't even know me. I've studied pointless delusion a lot more than you, guaranteed :P

>>17148014
Same as ever really. Existential anxiety coupled with a very dry sense of humor.
>>
ATTENTION.
>>
>>17148043
Hey, there's nothing wrong with dry humor. I don't see why anybody would want a comedian spitting in their face, anyways. Seems unpleasant to me.

You're reaching out, though. You'll have to address is eventually.
>>
>>17148089
im p fucked up man. if you want for this to be a serious thread i can do that. ask away, if you want.

not that i wasn't serious about the food. that's a real life story that actually happened to me today.
>>
>>17148097
The most I can guarantee is an ear to listen. I'm still young yet, so I lack in life experience.

If you want to talk, we can talk.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.