[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mrbalding-2.jpg (356 KB, 1766x1506) Image search: [Google]
mrbalding-2.jpg
356 KB, 1766x1506
I think my roommate put something in my shampoo that causes balding, noticed him being there for a long time not doing anything and since then its been 3 weeks and my hair is balding af

what could he have done to the liquid to cause balding? he's pretty psychotic and I've been distancing myself from him because of that so my suspicions are well justified.
>>
being in the toilet*
>>
Is it falling out in patches? or is it in a pattern?
>>
>>17147273
in general my hair has been a lot thinner, whenever I touch and shuffle my hair I can instantly feel my scalp, whereas before it was really thick

pattern I guess
>>
>>17147263
he's done nothing. when you start balding, it comes out fast
>>
Nair. It's a womens leg hair removal cream shit.
>>
File: Fantastic-Planet-Tiva-and-Sinh.jpg (34 KB, 434x317) Image search: [Google]
Fantastic-Planet-Tiva-and-Sinh.jpg
34 KB, 434x317
>>17147281
He'd notice that.

The only thing that accelerates balding is testosterone.
>>
>>17147280
how do I prevent it?
>>
>>17147281
>>17147286
Maybe he diluted it, so it's not so obvious but it's still weakening his hair follicles over time?

>>17147289
If it is Nair, you'll notice pretty quickly by doing the following: stop washing your hair with shampoo. Just rinse what you have left out really well with water.
>>
>>17147289

Start using rogaine, now. It's great for preventing your current hair from falling out than it is regrowing it once you lose it. Also, DHT Blockers really work but you have to take them regularly and they're expensive. Like 50$ a month expensive.
>>
>>17147292
yeah the shampoo was transparent for some reason, I assumed water had gotten into the container, it also had a really strange texture
>>
>>17147286
>The only thing that accelerates balding is testosterone.
Does it really? If I am 28, have 1 meter of hair and no receding hairline, what does that say about me?
Not OP, obviously.
>>
File: PAYING_thumb.jpg (29 KB, 335x230) Image search: [Google]
PAYING_thumb.jpg
29 KB, 335x230
>>17147292
Nair works by attacking the hair, not the follicles.

>>17147332
Men (and women) who have the genetics for balding don't go bald if they have no testosterone. For example, if a kid loses his testicles in a tragic playground incident, he won't go bald unless he is given hormone replacement therapy. Similarly, a woman who is exposed to large amounts of testosterone may develop male pattern baldness.
>>
1. Buy a new shampoo and don't leave it in the bathroom.
2. Trash the tweaked one (or wash your balls with it to test your hypothesis).
3. ???
4. PROFIT!
>>
>>17147308
You can always take it to a lab to see if it's been adulterated with something.
>>
>>17147263
You're paranoid OP. He's done nothing. You're growing bald—just like grandpa.
>>
If it was nair it wouldn't be clear, nair has a creamy pink color and a strong sulfur/oniony smell, trust me I'm a fem-anon who uses the shit regularly.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.