[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feeling upset when traveling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (446 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
446 KB, 640x1136
Just arrived in Paris to begin 3 months on backpacking around Europe and am already feeling lonely. I'm usually a very confident and outgoing person but I can't stop the tears. Granted it's only my first night here but does anyone have any words of encouragement to keep me going?
>>
Stop being a pussy
>>
Go to James Hetfeeld's Pub in Grand Boulevard station in Paris. Have a drink or two and go!
>>
>one single day without friends/family
>so lonely I'm crying

How are you still alive?
>>
Out of curiosity, where do you plan on backpacking to in the next 3 months?
>>
File: for you anon.jpg (32 KB, 512x317) Image search: [Google]
for you anon.jpg
32 KB, 512x317
>>17147185
>words of encouragement
What you are experiencing is completely normal (pic related) and you will begin feeling better shortly as you move forward emotionally and mentally with your (awesome) trip.

I've traveled the world - I am jealous that you're about to backpack across Europe. The sheer number of people I would meet, friends I would make, and pussy I would slay makes me salivated.

You go on and enjoy yourself now.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.