[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me, with gf for nearly a month (been in longer ones before)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
>Be me, with gf for nearly a month (been in longer ones before) but things feel special
>One month passes and then "something happens at work" that sends her over the edge and can't talk to me for one day due to emotional stress which she can not talk about
>Nearly a week passes, no response or anything, I text her once a day and I guess she just ignored it
>Responds back on the 6th day and apologizes and basically says she can't handle a relationship
>I ask her if there's someone else or something and she says she would never do that she's just in a bad place
>I offer to help &/or wait and she says really rudely that she wants me to move on
>I flip and say she's been treating me like shit and no person deserves this and cut contact

I still don't know anything and can't stop thinking about it, and I really want to talk to her soon to find out if she's alright and shit. It's been two days and I had sex with someone on tinder out of sadness and anger but it didn't help at all.

What do I do? What would you do?

I need help.
>>
Oh and she said she can't handle a relationship at all
>>
Damaged people have this something that somehow makes you feel more for them. I know, because I ended up marrying one. I'm too far down the road, and I sort of ended up in a place that's not as bad as the first couple of months were (not to mention I'm commited).

It really is a rough ride, and I suggest you just get out while you can. Basically, this is the tip of the iceberg - If this shit happens after a month, imagine what it'll be after six months or a year. Find a woman who makes your life easy. Passion will die out after some time, issues not so much.
>>
>>17147135
I think it's just that I don't have any closure outside of her not cheating on me and not being physically hurt.

If I knew what the fuck was going on, maybe I could move on easier.
>>
>>17147111
Same guy again?

Just move on
Forget her she probably cheated or something
>>
>>17147111
It sounds justified for you to be pissed off, and other anon is right, if she does this, even if you were to get back together, what keeps her from doing it again?
>>
>>17147162
It won't help.
Actually the more you know about her, the more you'll care about her, and the more you'll think you can save her from whatever happened that made her think cutting contact for a week with the person you are in a relationship with is acceptable.

Make no mistake, I'm not hating on her. Everybody has issues, me included, and its usually a result of whatever happens to them in their life (and so one might argue, not entirely their fault). I'm not hating on her. I'm just trying to make you see that there is nothing for you here, only pain.

Accept that although the initial feeling of the relation was great, in the end she wasn't the one. and knowing specifically what happened won't make it feel better. Time will.
>>
I remember you, OP.

At one point in those threads, I told you there was a chance she was trying to ghost you. Later, I told you that this possibility had pretty much become a certainty, and I warned you that continuing to contact her would make things worse. I told you all this an an attempt to prevent exactly what wound up happening. I'm sorry, but even though the very beginning of this can't have been your fault, you brought the end upon yourself.

>>17147162
>I think it's just that I don't have any closure
She cannot bring you closure. Only you can do that. You do this by accepting that she is gone, and is never coming back: psychologically, it's not much different from mourning for something that died. Let yourself grieve -get the options out where you can process them- and then let her go.

>If I knew what the fuck was going on, maybe I could move on easier.
Maybe, but that will never happen now. so it's useless to speculate. She is gone. That's what matters. I'm sorry that you didn't get the rom-com happy ending -I really am- but we have to work with the reality we're given. We can't just cling to what might have been.
>>
>>17147111
Something happened and she doesn't want to be with you. You've already fucked someone within two days of getting dumped, so this girl clearly isn't anything special to you - so just move on.
>>
>>17147111
>>One month passes and then "something happens at work" that sends her over the edge and can't talk to me for one
She fucked someone.
>>Nearly a week passes
She most definitely fucked someone.
>>Responds back on the 6th day and apologizes and basically says she can't handle a relationship
Yep. She fucked someone.
>she says she would never do that she's just in a bad place
I've met a handful of women in my life that, if THEY had said that, I would believe them. 99.9% of all women are lying when they say this though. Even women admit it. She fucked someone.
> I really want to talk to her soon to find out if she's alright and shit
Don't lie; you want to contact her for your own mental and emotional satisfaction.

She's fine; she found someone else and lied to you about it.

Don't contact her. Even if she didn't find someone (which is like a 0.000001% chance), you still look like a weak pussy for "cutting contact" and then /loljustkidding.
>>
>>17147320
No use man, he's only thinking of himself, not the other person. Only what he wants, what he deserves, how he should be treated, his feelings, his closure, him him him.

This guy's been keeping at it with these threads for days now, completely ignoring our advices.
>>
>>17147528
Yeah, I fucked up.

I wouldn't say it was ALL me though. She was hurt, and I wanted to help but she shut me (was a dick honestly) out and that's where I fucked up. I couldn't leave her alone (for the first few days it was kind of justified, afterwards not so much)

I'm not going to contact her, and I've deleted everything just to ensure that I don't.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.