[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
convince me not to text the guy who broke my heart because i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (54 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 250x250
convince me not to text the guy who broke my heart because i need closure
>>
He's probably as shit as Popplio's design
>>
>>17147073
he really was but i still miss him. guess i don't #lovemyself
>>
>>17147077
you'll probably feel worse afterwards
>>
>>17147080
i know. i think i just want him to know i'm okay without him since i lashed out at him in our last interaction and i feel embarassed about it now.. but i still fucking miss him and i want him in my life. intellectually i know it's a horrible idea but i got fuckin feels
>>
>>17147077
Stop using hashtags on 4chan and start thinking about how many other People are there in the world Who could have all the things you miss about him plus an 8" cock
>>
>>17147088
Just stop
>>
>>17147088
If you genuinely want him back, contacting him is the last thing you should do. Cut all contact. If he's not a piece of shit and you're not crazy he WILL miss you. He'll be curious as to why you haven't contacted him and wonder what you're up to, if you're dating someone, etc.
Give it 30 days and then you can contact him, but don't be desperate. Nothing is worse than desperate.

I did this with my ex and when he learned I had been out on a few dates he instantly regretted leaving me. Guess who came crawling back?
>>
>>17147090
it was an ironic hashtag. but you're right, thanks

>>17147091
i laughed. you're right! you are so right
>>
>>17147088
It's not going to work. The best thing that will happen is you hook up when he plays sensitive and then you'll feel heartbroken, plus used, and like an easily manipulated loser too.
>>
>>17147093
>>17147098
i'm just so attached and looking for a reason to get any attention from him, positive or negative. plus i want to leave a better "last impression" i guess. i'm just gonna write what i want to say to him down as a letter, for catharsis
>>
He cannot give you closure, OP. No matter how much you want him to, and no matter how much he may (or may not) want to. Only you can do that.

And to do that, you must stop clinging. I am sorry, but he is gone, and he is never coming back. You need to accept this before you will ever be able to move on.

Psychologically it's not much different from if he had died. The treatment is also the same. Let youtself grieve: get the emotions out where you can process them, and then let them go. Texting him will only make this harder.
>>
>>17147106
Fuck, then do it. You know exactly what you're getting into, and you still want to do it, so do it.
>>
>>17147063
You're just gonna look like a desperate loser if you. Chances are he won't care or respond if he didn't care about breaking your heart
>>
>>17147063
You can text me, i hate my life
Im a littenfag though
>>
>>17147106
>plus i want to leave a better "last impression" i guess.

No you dont, you are looking for excuses to text him, i know it's hard but keep hanging on.
>>
>>17147088

Best way to communicate that is by doing it without having to tell him. The fact that you aren't trying to contact him will say enough. Work on loving yourself. If he's not right for you, he'll wash away with time.
>>
>>17148022

to clarify in case I worded that weirdly, trying to show him that you're okay on your own will have the opposite effect. Go do you and try your best to do it without him.
>>
>>17147063

Why are you being so retarded. "I still have feeligns for him, wahhh"... how autistic can you be. This is the guy who literally shat all over you and walked away. The best way to show someone that you don't need them anymore is to go have fun in your fucking life. Hang out with friends, flirt with other people, YOU'RE FREE! You can literally date, flirt, talk to anyone you want.

Also, telling someone "I don't need you anymore" is the perfect way to tell them that you still like them and have feelings for them. If you thought that would make him think you're okay without him, you must be stupid as fuck.

Stop being such a pushover and just get on with your life before you're in your 60's and have no friends or hobbies because you were too busy crying and jerking it to your ex-bf
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.