[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /adv/, I've been with my first serious girlfriend for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 400x550
Hey /adv/, I've been with my first serious girlfriend for a little over 3 years now, we're both 20. I love her but I can't get over the fact that I have a desire to sleep with other women. We're perfect for each other and have so many similar interests but I guess I just don't know how to deal with this anxiety.
>>
Then go do it, before you marry and fuck her life up. It won't pass. You can regret what you lost afterwards.
>>
>>17146721
I don`t think that relationships that began below your 20s (just a thumb rule) are destined to be succesful. Your desires obviously don`t fit what is considered stable and commited, which is understandable your age.
>>
Don't fuck it up. You're going to have urges to sleep with other women because that's natural, but if you truly love your girlfriend enough you'll value your relationship more than some pussy.
>>
I'm in the exact same spot, OP. But it's not so much about sleeping with other women, I'm just… bored. And sick of feeling guilty for being closer with my best friend than with her lately.
>>
My bf and I broke up recently also 20 and also a little over 3 years in our relationship. He kept trying to be friends with this girl and spent so much time with her that I hardly ever saw him again. Turns out she liked him but he still kept hanging with her. Just break up with her if it's someting you really think you can't hold back and makes you start neglecting her becuase she's just going to worry and stress. Just don't have hope she'll take you back, I know I won't take my ex back.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.