[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I might have a gf. Or at least a girl interested in me a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
So, I might have a gf. Or at least a girl interested in me a little bit. We kissed a little last night. What the fuck do I do now? I'm not a virgin, but I've been out of the game for years.

We are both 27. Help me not fuck it up. How do I kiss right, how do I hold her? How do I initiate things (or take cues not to initiate?)

Any advice. Anything at all, no matter how small.

>MRW she first kiss me
>>
Take it easy dude. Don't rush.
>>
>>17146655
Dude how is that even possible. Okay you have no clue what to do. Then just let it Roll and chill out and do what you think is right atm.
>>
>>17146677
I've waited a long time, so I'm not going to rush. I just don't want to come across as uninterested or unexciting.

>>17146704
I will of course try, but as it's my first relationship in so long, I am obviously keen to make it work.
>>
Not OP, but semi-related question: Is there a book somewhere that's basically "Guide to Relationships for the Socially Retarded"? Just something that gives a realistic view of how normal people do relationships/dating/etc (you can see some stuff like that in movies/books but it's hard to tell which parts are bullshit when you have no firsthand experience). I feel like some shrink must have written such a book to help out their literally-autistic patients, or something like that.
>>
>>17146655
All right first I missed Nice dubs and I think it's the best if you just do normal things like showing your interests going to cinema, going out for dinner but the most important thing is fucking as much as possible. The Hardcore libido wont last forever so use it as much as possible and the Rest will be alright
>>
>>17146751
So far we've kissed, that's all.

It's complicated as she's not actually divorced yet.

She was asking some odd questions, saying how she found it tough to read what I wanted from this.
>>
>>17146761
My advices are the same but 27 and divorced that sounds suspicious
Does she has Kids ?
>>
>>17146761
Damn missed it tell her that you like her and you would like to see what will happen
>>
>>17146739
Try "Dating for Dummies"
It's an actual book
>>
>>17146776
No kids. She married young yes, but it quickly turned loveless.

>>1714678
I'm happy to put all my cards on the table to her.
>>
>>17146782
Meant to link you here:
>>17146810
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.