[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have bf He's a skeleton, dorky, and a gentleman >finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1136x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1136x1136
>have bf
He's a skeleton, dorky, and a gentleman
>finally have sex for first time
>my vagina doesn't feel right afterwards
It feels slightly irritated but nothing alarming. I told him, it felt weird.
>next morning, the irritation is stronger
>next day, holy shit. My vagina does not feel normal.
>go to health department. Ask for help.
>nurses give me std tests
>it's the clap
>cry in front of stranger nurses
>call him, tell him.
>he says he hasn't had sex in 2 years
>break up with him because he might be a slut guy

>3 years later, we start talking again
>he says I gave him the clap but he's ok with that because he still likes me
I haven't talked or texted him since. I'm livid and hurt.
What the fuck do I do with this guy?
>>
Never talk to him again. He fucking gave you the clap and didn't own up to it. What an asshole.
>>
>>17146558
Gonorrhea is one of those infections that can be present without symptoms (I think it's generally more common for women to not have symptoms than men, but it can occur that way for both sexes).

If you are a virgin, it is unlikely that he got it from you.

It is, however, very possible for him to have had an infection for two years after he last had sex without knowing it if he wasn't tested. This is one of the reasons that I always get tested after I break up with someone before I have sex with someone new.
>>
Oh, and forgot to answer this, since it's your actual question here.

>>17146558
>What the fuck do I do with this guy?
He hasn't been in your life for three years? Sounds like you don't need to do anything with him, you can keep him out of your life if that's what you want to do.

Otherwise I would tell him that he can go fuck himself with that bullshit.
>>
>>17146558
It was probably you who had gonnorhea
Or maybe not.
I would dont get his jizz in your eyes.
>>
>>17146627
>>17146675
We had plans to to start a firm together, but you guys are right. Uggg, this sucks.
>>
>>17146558
You gave him the clap you dumb slut
>>
>>17147085
He gave her the clap you moron
>>
>>17147079
>plans to to start a firm together
I'd pay money to listen to your long list of bad decisions.
>>
>>17147079
Seriously? A guy you figured was a secret "slut guy" and liar? You wanted to become financially and professionally tied up with him?
>>
>>17147123
how do you know? she's probably a dumbo and thinks that letting a guy dick her in the ass doesn't count as her losing her virginity so she had it and gave it to him.
>>
>>17147180
Damn, there is so much truth going on here.
Thank you, anon. I don't know who you are, but thank you.
>>
>>17147201
Ok, Elliot Rogers. We get it. You think all women are sluts.
>>
File: BKuFnk5CMAEJahW.jpg (23 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
BKuFnk5CMAEJahW.jpg
23 KB, 599x337
>>17148320
that was my first post in this thread and I don't think that, I just think that of this one.
>>
File: 1450926071716.jpg (50 KB, 576x418) Image search: [Google]
1450926071716.jpg
50 KB, 576x418
Should have worn a condom.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.