[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf complains about ex-bf's friend hitting on her on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: asdf.jpg (46 KB, 518x657) Image search: [Google]
asdf.jpg
46 KB, 518x657
>gf complains about ex-bf's friend hitting on her on fb
>she says he asked her to tease him
>told her to show me a screenshot because it sounded funny
>she sends me pic related
>she blacked out an area
>ask her why
>'dont worry, its nothing bad'
im currently studying for exams and have a job interview tomorrow, have no time or energy to be arguing so i said 'whatever'
to which she replied 'ok goodnight'. i didnt respond.

relationship has been good, so far, 5 months in.

so here i am, wasting time, not studying, asking what the fuck is this shit?

biggest problem here is, she knows something like this would bother me but still does it?

how to proceed from here? is this just a shit test or something more?
>>
>>17146400
What she blocked out is irrelevant.

The fact that her ex writes her he's horny and to tease her and she didn't ignore/block him says all. Good luck op.
>>
You don't need to talk to us about this, you should be talking to her. Your guts right. Tell her you'd like to see what she blacked out. If she keeps protesting say you want to know what she's hiding from you and if she doesn't show you you'll lose a lot of trust in her.
>>
So tell her it bothers you that she blacked out part of it. What you should question in this situation is yourself. Why are you getting upset ? She didn't have to take a screenshot and send it to you or even tell you it happened. You sound like a needy beta virgin neet fagweiner.
>>
It could have been "I'm dating a guy I want to marry" or propose to and now you're being a douchebag paranoid fuckwad about it.
>>
>>17146410
>or even tell you it happened
>>17146418
>"I'm dating a guy I want to marry"
>paranoid fuckwad
theyre not that close to go into that much detail.

both good points. however, if a guy hit on your gf and then she blacked out a part of the conversation. wouldnt that at least cause questions? youre both saying you wouldnt question it and move on with your day?

>>17146408
will do
>>
>>17146432
I mean they're close enough for the guy to ask her to tease him and tell her he's horny.
Obviously question it but don't fuck up your studies and job over it.
>>
>>17146400
It would drive me nuts too. I am however insecure. Don't fuck up your studies or job for this. Either have a quick conversation now or after about it depending on time constraints, as another snobs have suggested. Or steal her phone/laptop like any jealous bf, or key logger... All illegal of course so dont. If it is appropriate anon please can you let us know how it's pans out? GL
>>
>>17146432
>>"I'm dating a guy I want to marry"
/adv/ - Tru Luv(TM)
>>
>>17146502
That's what I was thinking, haha
>>
>>17146400
Having read read the convo, there are two blanked out bitstream and bottom (unless op did one?). There is a (semi)colon at the bottom too. It's not "a guy I want to marry"
>>
>>17146533
I guest it could also be an i
>>
>>17146533
It looks like it says "that I love". The size would make sense.
>>
maybe its saying "im dating a guy i really like" or "im dating a guy i really love"
>>
>>17146533
Looks like a lower case i on the bottom more than a semi colon
>>
>>17146542
i think youre right actually. the sizing is perfect
>>
>>17146542
but why would she blank that out?
>>
>>17146556
we havent used the 'love' word yet. so i guess it makes sense
>>
File: Untitled.png (82 KB, 518x225) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
82 KB, 518x225
>>17146536
>>17146544
It's definitely an i, you can compare it to the i in "dating".
It's most likely not I (as in I am) because she seems punctual and used "I'm". It's probably a word like is, in, or i____ (bigger word).
After the "guy" seems to be a longer letter (like l, h, I, E etc.)

If you ask her what she blocked out update us, I'm really curious. The ex's "cool" is making me suspicious.
>>
>>17146563
why is the top text blanked out?
at the beginning of the messenger she whites out something - or did you do that?
>>
>>17146566
will do tomorrow morning if thread is still up
>>17146567
i did that, just some irrelevant names.
>>
>>17146575
how can you gf people nowadays anyway I'm really curious
I've never found a girl that I've wanted to keep around
>>
>>17146575
Thanks, hope everything works out anon
>>
>>17146575
Forgot to ask, have you said I love you to each other?
>>
>>17146591
see>>17146563
>>
Your kek'd op. I'm sorry.
>>
>>17146556
might be insecure about it, maybe she is worried how op will react. if they are not at the "i love you" stage, she probably doesent want her bf finding out that she loves him through text sent to another person
>>
>>17146595
Sorry anon on phone. Hope everything works out
>>
>>17146595
OP make a new thread in 24 hours if you figure it out. Make the subject Blacked out text or something
>>
>>17146566
a guy I'm interested in
>>
>>17146410
"or even tell you it happened"

cuck
>>
>>17146432
Everybody who's saying they wouldn't care is full of shit.

Send her a screenshot of you referring to her in a message while blacking out half of said message and see how she reacts. Call her out on this shit and ask her why she didn't tell the dude to fuck off instead of just saying "nah"
>>
>>17146668

This.
- The mere fact that she's engaging in conversations with him, whilst stating that he is annoying is one thing, another is that she blacked something out. Not sure what she's expecting but if my girlfriend pulled the same move I'd be annoyed with her.
>>
>>17146600
Kek means laugh out loud
>>
>>17146400
So what she blacked her response out. I would wonder why she is responding to the guy in the first place after what he said. You can bet this is not the first time this guy has said shit like this to her yet she still chats with him.
>>
OP she said that if she wasn't dating you she would show him pics or fuck him in a second. Trust me.
>>
>>17146400
because I'm dating a guy...

that isn't and i it is a j for jealous

I would want to know what she said that prompted him to suggest she tease him before bed. These two were flirting and the dude bit and she threw the bf excuse out. The guy knows if the bf was really an excuse she wouldn't be flirting with him in the first place so he'll back off just a little and she'll pull him back again. Rinse and repeat
>>
Why don't you demand her the unblur text? Don't be an idiot and ask her what is she hiding?
>>
>>17146763
totally agree. Lame ass excuse using the bf.
>>
>>17146766
...He gets jealous easy
>>
"don't worry, it's nothing bad"

Is a load of shit. Why the FUCK would you cross it out then?

OP will never see that message. She's already deleted the conversation for sure.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.