[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Make some friends, let's call them B and C >They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1460075316720.jpg (120 KB, 732x746) Image search: [Google]
1460075316720.jpg
120 KB, 732x746
>Make some friends, let's call them B and C
>They know each other already
>B is a woman, C is a guy (you can probably see where this is headed)
>After a while it becomes clear that B and I have chemistry. We have a lot in common and she clearly likes me
>I have been getting along with C pretty well too
>Things go on like this for a bit with me and B hooking up a couple of times (no sex though)
>Eventually find out that B has been sleeping with C since before I met them, I'm drunk at the time so I say I don't care
>C doesn't like us spending time together without him
>B still wants to see me though and says she likes me a lot
>I don't like her being with C (obviously) but I like her way too much to just let her go
>I don't know what she would do if I made her choose between us now, she's known him for longer but I'm pretty sure she's more attracted to me
What the fuck do I do in this situation, I just want her to myself. I can't go on much longer like this, it makes me feel kind of pathetic. What's going on between B and C isn't a relationship and I haven't known them for that long so I only feel slightly guilty towards C.

inb4 people call me a cuck or something
>>
First, you're a cuck. Second your whole involvement with that group is cuck friendly cuckdom
>>
>>17145937

C might say that whatever is going on between you and B is not a relationship either. You have not known them for that long so there is probably some history there, that neither of them has told you.
>>
>>17145956
>C might say that whatever is going on between you and B is not a relationship either.
That's true, but the difference is I don't think they want a relationship together or it would have happened before I met them. You're right though I don't know the exact situation.
>>
>>17145967

Again OP, you are assuming things because you're fixated on the idea. I get where you are coming from but I suggest you dig a little bit before you act on it.

Quick question, so she hangs out with each of you on a one to one basis?
>>
>>17145970
I would assume so, yeah. We're kind of in the same social circle so we all see each other fairly often anyway. I've only done stuff with her alone a few times though, I'm wary of investing myself in her further in case I'm just being treated as a backup option or something.
>>
>>17145990

Alright. I mean if you have not known the dude for that long then it's free game. That being said, as previously mentioned there may be some history there that neither of them has told you. Especially since the both of you doesn't like it when the other part hangs out with the girl.

Dig a little deeper OP, then decide. Best of luck!
>>
>>17145997
Yeah that's a good point, I'll try and figure out what the situation is more clearly next time I see her. Thanks anon!
>>
>>17145937
You too?

I just stopped giving a shit. When B couldn't make up her mind then I told myself I'm willing to call her a friend and nothing more. I'll look for tail elsewhere.
>>
This girl sounds like a flake who enjoys the attention and drama she can cause with her cunt (although it sounds like youre too passive to actually try and fuck her)
>>
>>17146092
That seems like you just gave up though. I don't want to settle for friendship.
>>17146099
I mean, it doesn't feel like she's trying to stir it up, she's just being annoyingly indecisive and avoiding dealing with anything. Stuff has got in the way but I intend to fuck her when I get a chance.
>>
>>17146137
>That seems like you just gave up though.
In a way.

There are some differences between your story and mine that could have brought me to that conclusion. At the end of the day, I decided my friendship with B and C was worth more than losing both and ending up alone. Again.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.