[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have to work 11 hours carrying around heavy bags and cutting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1462115982242.jpg (27 KB, 363x321) Image search: [Google]
1462115982242.jpg
27 KB, 363x321
>have to work 11 hours carrying around heavy bags and cutting lawns every weekend for 4 years
>have several random shifts during the weeks
>McJobs STILL ignore my applications

What's a good way to get the fuck out of this? This is hell.
>>
Join the military.
>>
>>17145928
Age?
Location?
Education?
Skills?
Transportation?
Lawn service company size?
>>
File: 1462193423131.jpg (24 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1462193423131.jpg
24 KB, 640x480
>>17146337
is this possible if I can't drive? I do have ID.
>>17146349
U.S.
HS Diploma
No Skills
No vehicle, I use a bus if I need something
Very small, basically one guy who occasionally hires people that live near him. I work for free.
>>
>>17147065
You can join the military without a license, but I highly advice getting one. Would limit your choices for jobs otherwise. I joined the army when I was 20 and I hated it, but it has opened a lot of doors for me.
>>
>>17147065
I second the military thing. It's not fun and you're going to go through some hell, but you'll come out the other side with money saved up (assuming you're not a retard), and access to higher education. Right now you have no car, no licenses, no skills. 4 years of service is a small price to pay to come out with a lot of opportunities. And you'll probably be a better person for it. Not so unmotivated or whatever other problems you've had from a lack of money or resources or family support.
>>
try temp agencies they give youbrandom daily work thays not boring /can learn skills .pay is not great but you will meet new people and work wont be such a burden.
>>
>>17147065
the military is absolutely amazing, check out some options for the air force or navy. While you're working for them it is extremely unlikely you'll see combat but you're going to open up so many options for your future and also be taken care of very well while working for them.
Search for a local recruiter

https://www.navy.com/locator.html

https://www.airforce.com/find-a-recruiter
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.