[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Send help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1463301121791.png (83 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
1463301121791.png
83 KB, 274x237
>meet qt guy
>we share a friend group
>get drunk and go out one night
>go back to friends house
>heavy make out session
>be me, "I can't sleep with you anon, I have just split with long term bf and I need more time"
>get back to fooling and then sleep
>next morning, part ways and say see you later
>fastforward 2 days and get a fb message
>"hey anon I had fun the other night, great to meet you"
>fastforward a week, we chat regularly
>warns me that he isn't very attentive to phone and that he's not ignoring me
>

TL;DR guy barely ever messages me back, is he avoiding me
>basically messages me non stop and then stops replying for hours/days at a time
>he asks me out on dinner date
>cancels on the day
>mfw he goes away next weekend for 3 weeks
>mfw he asked me out and bails
Tl;dr guy hardly ever messages me back, what's this bitch playing at?
>>
>>17145902
Please ignore the middle tl;dr, I typed this on my phone and forgot it was there
>>
You tweaked his nose!

Needing more time for a long term ex.. For shame OP! For shame! You tweaked his nose!
>>
>>17145902
>warns me that he isn't very attentive to phone and that he's not ignoring me

I say this when I don't want to talk the girl but don't want to burn bridges.
>>
Sounds like he's already bored of the relationship, but still wants to talk to you when he wants.
>>
>>17145908
What does that even mean?

Ex story as follows

>almost 3 year relationship
>we both feel our relationship deteriorating
>be late February, we break up
>1 week passes "hey anon you're a great girl let's try again"
>fast forward late April, bf goes on holiday
>comes home a week later
>"I cheated on you anon, I love you but I can't see my future with you"
>I cry and I eventually get over it
>week later, friends birthday drinks
>there's the qt guy
>I tell everyone there my ex cheated and they all roast him
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>>
>>17145915
>>17145920
Should I burn this bridge and find someone new?
>>
>>17145925
What, tweaked his nose? Oh I was watching this Louis Theroux documentary on the westboro church, and the main minister guy shouts 'they tweaked his nose!' in regards to the USA pissing off god or something and I thought that phrase was hilarious. It's 4:30 am and I'm still at work so I'm a bit loopy 2bh. Pls be my gf
>>
>>17145985
Pls respond
>>
>>17145902

Did you expect him to throw himself onto you when you state that you've just split with a long term boyfriend and need more time?

That's a bit retarded OP, now he's put up the barricades to ensure that he won't get screwed over.

In relation to the phone: Not everyone has the time to text back and forth.
>>
>>17146004
This
You told him you've just split from your long term boyfriend and you need time for anything, so why should he invest in you?
Hopefully he's found someone else
>>
Op got btfo and is a faggot
>>
>>17145902
>girl fools around with boy
>stops and says she cant take it further
>continues fooling around

>calls the boy inconsistent

Women
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.