[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First time cheating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Hey /adv/, so... i've been in a problematic relationship for 2 years now, constant fights, even physical agressions (not from my part, but hers, but i gotta admit my methods to stop her violence are... well, kind of violent) Let's call her B

So i have this best friend, let's call her G, we've been best friends for 1 year and a half now. There's always been a very strong attraction between us, but we never did anything... until now.

I cheated on my GF with G, the other day at college, we were in an empty classroom, kissing like crazies. We both realized we have heavy feelings for the other.

I don't know what do do. I feel fucking bad because i did this to my girlfriend, this is the first time i cheat, and i liked it.

Also, G's exboyfriend (a relationship of 6 years) found out about our kiss (logging on her facebook without her permission) and asked her for another opportunity, and i'm starting to be very afraid of losing her.

What the fuck do i do now? I love B but i'm falling for G.
>>
Getting a bit greedy aren't you?
>>
Stop being a beta pussy and dump B for G.
>>
Of couse dump B and get G. But never cheat again. That's not good. If the fights continue b/w you and B you will eventualy get separated.
>>
And how the fuck ex bf signed in her fb?
>>
>>17145768
And how if her ex is tempting her again?

>>17145780
I know it's no good...

>>17145783
Well, we both do not really now, the guy didn't know her password but she realized some weeks ago that her computer's mouse would start moving by itself and opening folders and other stuff...
>>
play knights of cydonia and make that (G) bitch yours RIGHT NOWWWWWW !!! OPEN THAT DOOORRRRR
>>
That guy is a fucking stalker. Let her know that she needs a fresh format on her pc. And get more closer and share more with G. I don't like B cuz she's alpha in that relationship, thats just not right.
>>
My main concern right now is the fact that she asked for another opportunity.

Guy's an insecure faggot who literally wants her to make everything the way she wants. She always told me she felt so underappreciated by himself and everyone else.

But that changed when she met me, i've never treated her like a robot who has to obey or a girl without opinion, and i'm the first one to tempt her this bad, so i don't know what to do.

I guess it's a lost war against a 6 years relationship.
>>
>>17145796

He asked her*
>>
when did g break up with her ex?
>>
>>17145761
It wouldn't matter if I had another girl lined up or not. Constant fights and physical aggressiveness without that being resolved and I would be done with that relationship.

But yeah, you should feel bad. Figure out what you want, but I think that when you find yourself cheating, that's a pretty good sign that you want out of your current relationship (or are a complete dick).

>>17145788
Holy shit. She thinks her ex has been spying on her with remote control software, and yet that's someone that she seriously would be interested in getting back with? Are you only attracted to incredibly foolish girls or something? Birds of a feather, I guess.
>>
>>17145802

1 month ago, because of my influence, she was always tired and fighting. I always told her to stop following orders and start following her feelings so she broke up with him and opposite to what i thought, she's been firm in her decision.
>>
Only responding to the first part as I was in almost exact same situation. Let's call her F for Felicia cause she's irrelevant and because that was her name. Anyway cunt of all cunts, cunts pray to her at night before bed. Struggled with leaving her for like three years. Finally did. Best decision of life. Leave B.
>>
Just do it dude. Make up you relationship with G. Go for it. As the guy before me told she won't go to guy who spyed on her. Why the fuck would you do that. I guess your relationship with with B won't last long anyways but be sure to break up with B before making up with G lr you'll seem to be an asshole :D. As to your concern about that fucktard ex bf, i believe he has no chances even with 6 years.
>>
>>17145814
That is something i will do next week so yeah, we've had our moments of happiness but lately is just fighting.

>>17145822
Idk bro, tomorrow we're gonna talk about it, but yeah, she's confused as fuck.
>>
But yeah, she told me that our kiss was something that completely messed up her head, same for me so... we're both screwed
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.