[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accidentally my friend's fiancee, help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2
File: K7W5zJq.gif (342 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
K7W5zJq.gif
342 KB, 600x350
So I really fucked up /adv/. I'm now the asshole who my friend's fiancee cheated with. Apparently they haven't done anything sexual in like a year, and the day it happened she was talking about being suicidal. Since that day she's been talking about how happy she is so I can't really say I regret it exactly. She practically hopped on my dick, and who am I to deny a beautiful woman what she wants. I didn't intend for this shit to happen, but I can't really undo what I did. She keeps wanting to do more with me. So my question is this. How the fuck do I manage this situation without ruining my friend's relationship because I fucked things up? I know that I should put a stop to it, but the girl's unstable as hell and I don't know how that would go.
>>
Duuuuudeee noooo
>>
Well you've both already ruined the relationship so the only thing to do is fess up. If you really care about your friend you wouldn't want him with this woman anyway. Odds are you'll be able to screw the chick with his blessing and guiltlessly afterward. But you probably won't get as much excitement as you are now. The longer you go without telling him the less likely you can keep your friendship. And it always comes out eventually. Better tell him before she does cause when she does your friend will think you're a rapist.
>>
>>17145607
>Apparently they haven't done anything sexual in like a year
>day it happened she was talking about being suicidal
>she looks happy
>she came onto me!

You're a piece of shit. You're going to make up any amount of excuses just so you can do what you're going to do anyways. Why even make a thread about this? To brag?

Fuck off OP.
>>
>>17145651
This about covers it.

Mostly the part where you're a piece of shit.
>>
>>17145607
Maybe she lied about being suicidal to get you to agree to it,
>>
Why are you guys saying OP is a piece of shit?

This woman was ready, willing, and able to cheat on a man she hadn't even married yet. OP you SAVED your friend from future heartbreak or a loveless marriage. Keep fucking her, maybe tell your friend in secret if he's an understanding guy, or if you're ok with losing him just forget about it.

Whatever you do, don't let that whore marry your poor sap friend.
>>
>>17145607
Not your problem. Your friend is the one planning to marry a whore willing to hop on any dick except his own. You are a single guy and have no obligation to care about other people's fidelity. Your friend won't see it that way though.

Remember /adv/ is full of cucks who believe in Tru Luv(TM) and think you are in the wrong for her bad decisions. She was gonna cheat anyways, might as well get your dick wet.
>>
>>17145607
You didn't ruin the relationship. You're just the last piece of shit that caused a neglected cesspool to burst and overflow.

Someone needs to come clean about it to your friend so he can figure out if he wants to repair this with the girl. You need to stop fucking this girl at least until she figures out what she's doing with your friend, including breaking up with him.

I don't know if this is just sex for you and you're so hard up you can't say no, or if you're somehow imagining a relationship with her. Either way, what the fuck dude. Chances are very high that continuing to see her is going to irreparably damage your friendship with your buddy, if it hasn't done so already.

Good luck out of this mess.
>>
>>17145682

You're a numale. Cheating with your friend's girl is as beta as it gets, young blood
>>
>>17145669
That's a given.

>>17145677
Hasn't really saved his friend unless he comes clean.
>>
>>17145677
This
How about the fact that OP is single and can have sex with whomever he wants? What about the woman who swore fidelity and cheated with her fiancée's friend? Oh right women can't make their own decisions, it's all OPs fault, which is why this:
>>17145650
>Better tell him before she does cause when she does your friend will think you're a rapist.
Is actually a good idea because as you see ITT people far and wide will agree it's OPs fault for seducing this good and prude girl
>>
>>17145688
It makes you a bad friends at worst (if he doesn't tell), not a bad person, and least of all a beta
>>
>>17145699
No, trust me, it's beta
>>
>>17145702
I don't trust people who defend cheating whores
>>
>>17145716
I didn't defend her in the slightest

So now you have to trust me
>>
I mean. What she's doing IS worse. Helping someone cheat is wrong, but not as wrong as cheating.

Which is better? Her pussy or his friendship.
>>
>>17145607

Girl tells you she us suicidal and you procceed to have sex with her on the
same day.

Get some fucking integrity you desperate dickhead, as if you thought you could remedy her depression with your dick.
You've taken advantage of her, made her life much more complicated and now you need to live with the consequences, dickhead.
>>
>>17145726
>Which is better? Her pussy or his friendship.
The real question indeed.

And seeing the guy is the type who marries whores I'd go with the pussy. You still should tell him OP, partly for your conscience but mostly to protect yourself from her story when he finds out or she thinks of this sooner.
>>
>>17145751
>as if you thought you could remedy her depression with your dick.
As if the cause of her depression isn't that she wants to marry some beta for his money and lacks alpha dick
>>
>>17145757
You'd go with pussy that cheated on a fiancée? Gg
>>
>>17145651
>>17145657
aaaand the bitter losers come out of hiding.

Fairly sure op didn't promise his friend he'd marry him and fuck no one else, the girl did though. So how come he's the piece of shit in all of this hmm?

If anything, op is now in position to do his friend the biggest favor of his life, which is warning him he's about to get married to trash. If she had hopped on stranger dick the stranger wouldn't bother.
>>
>>17145751
>Women are not responsible for their actions
>>
>>17146120

Ah, so OP is just an empy vessel that can be filled with impressions?

OP is the friend, OP carries just as much responsibility you autist
>>
COVER THIS SHIT UP AND KEEP IT A SECRET
MAKE SURE SHE SHUTS UP
>>
>>17146145
>op is responsible for his friend's fiancee being a cheating terribad girlfriend

You know, adding a meme insult at the end of a post doesn't magically make your opinion any less retarded.

His friend's fiancee is the proverbial cheating whore, that's a fact. Op is only in the wrong if he doesn't go ahead and let his friend know of this important truth.

Ironically, his friend will probably be mad at him for a long time, if not for ever, but that's expected and a natural (emotional) response. In the long run he will be glad for having dodged the bullet.
>>
>>17145607
confess to your friend, stay out of her way and wait for the shitstorm to blow over before getting your dick wet again.
>>
>>17145607
You really need to tell him.
Don't let them marry before he knows what happened.
>>
>>17146120
>look down on someone who cucks their friend.
>somehow that makes me a bitter loser.

I'm sure you've got some wonderful, intriguing, fedora tipping things to tell us about the MGTOW lifestyle.
>>
You guys are right. I should tell him. I won't argue with those of you calling me a shithead because you're right. Fucking hell this is gonna suck.
>>
>Not dicking your women for a year.

Yeah, op and the girl are in the wrong, cheating is always bad, but that's just plain unacceptable. What kind of man or women is okay with not getting any after a year? I can't feel pity for that dude, you leave a pot of honey alone that long another bear is gonna eat it, more so if that honey likes getting eaten. If you have a partner and you stop having sex, they will look elsewhere. Its fucked up, but if he can't get it up for a year he is to blame for this as well, he should have ended it before her need to feel wanted/sexy hit "I'm ready to suck off you best friend" levels.
>>
>>17145695
>Oh right women can't make their own decisions, it's all OPs fault, which is why this
Who says this? Nobody ITT excuses her, it's just irrelevant because she's not the one asking for advice.
>>
In too deep motherfucker.

You just had to stick your dick in crazy at the same dipping your cock in your friend's pie.

It can only get worse. Enjoy lying in the bed you've made, OP.
>>
>>17145682
Would you do it to your own friend?
>>
>>17146120
>hey I never PROMISED I wouldn't throw a baby into a microwave, so I have no obligation not to do it. Case closed.
>>
>>17146120
This
But adv is full of cucks so your words fall to deaf man's ears
>>
Maaaaan come on

I mean id thank you for saving me but id beat you up as well
>>
>>17145607
>So I really fucked up /adv/
Yes. Yes you really did. You traded in your authentic friendship for some pussy... that's never a good trade in the long-term. IN the short term I'm sure it felt great, but it never works out well for you in the long term. Have fun knowing your friendship is going to be poisoned by guilt, fear he'll find out, anxiety that you constantly have to be on guard around them now, etc.
> who am I to deny a beautiful woman what she wants. I didn't intend for this shit to happen
> she's been talking about how happy she is so I can't really say I regret it exactly
Oh now that's just pathetic. Come the fuck on and be a fucking man anon. Look at you trying to rationalize it away like a bitch wwaaaaaa. You're no better than the:
>Drunk
>Fucked a guy
>regretted it the next morning
>I WAS RAPED!
crowd. You're using the same mental process to justify your shittiness.
>It was for her greater goood!
Yeah I'm sure you fucking faggot.
>>
>>17147260
>It is cuckoldry for a man to take responsibility of his own actions

The woman is a whore. That absolves nothing. Two shits on the side of the road, one larger than the other - both shit regardless of comparison.
>>
>>17145699
>It makes you a bad friends at worst (if he doesn't tell), not a bad person, and least of all a beta
Not the guy you're responding to, but you couldn't be farther from the truth - it's beta as FUCK.
>The girl says she's suicidal
>The girl wants dick
>The girl doesn't care about her relationship
>AND THE GIRL gets exactly what she wants
While OP ruins his "friendship."

That's not alpha. That's a crazy bitch getting her kicks by breaking up a friendship, cheating on her "love," and getting the dick she craves.

Not alpha unless you're talking about the crazy bitch. SHE'S the fucking alpha in this situation, not OP. As a man, I don't even judge what OP did, but don't even pretend that being a crazy bitch's toy and stabbing your friend in the back in the process is alpha in any way.
>>
Just imagine you had a fiancée and what you would do to anyone who slept with her. Would you just let the guy off the hook because it's somehow entirely her fault? Fuck no.
OP, you fucked up here. You can't mess around with her anymore and he can't marry her. Do your best to fix it.
>>
>>17145607
OP, you fucked up, but not as bad as the girl did.
Best to tell your friend, and keep your dick away from crazy in the future. Hopefully he'll understand, but there is a serious risk of losing him as well. Just give him time and hopefully he'll come around, but if you care about him at all then he deserves to know and he'd want to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

And remember: If she is willing to cheat with you, she's willing to cheat on you.
>>
>>17147297
If op tells his friend his friend owes him one. This is not even comparable. The girl is getting married, OP is a single guy. He can get his dick wet however he seems fit, and save his friend from marrying a cum dumpster in the process.
>>
>>17145607

>accidentally

nope.
>>
>>17147321
>what you would do to anyone who slept with her.
Thank him for preventing me from marrying a whore
> Would you just let the guy off the hook because it's somehow entirely her fault?
Yes, because it is entirely your fault. There are 3.5 billion men in this world, all of whom are willing to bag easy pussy. The only control you have is not picking a whore.
>>
>>17147309
Real alpha males don't care about honor or loyalty. They keep male betas as friends so they can cuck them. The bro code is a meme to keep the betas in the dark.
>>
File: leonardo-dicaprio-10.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
leonardo-dicaprio-10.jpg
99 KB, 1024x768
>>17147366
>Real alpha males don't care about honor or loyalty.
You know how I know you're not an alpha male? Alpha males don't need pussy. They especially don't need pussy from a crazy bitch who is dating a friend. Alphas aren't that desperate.

By the way, this is coming from someone who has fucked his friend's wife.... in his friend's bed...while his friend was in the next room. Do you really think I was that much of a pussy to go behind my friend's back? Fuck no. I went and told him his whore of a wife was coming on to me. He THANKED ME. Then we sat down, confronted the wife, she admitted she had always wanted my cock... so I gave it to her. With my friend's full knowledge and acceptance.

Please don't speak on things when you obviously don't know. I would never be so hard up for pussy that I would stab my friend in the back. I am not that desperate.
>>
Then don't tell anyone faggot. You know that's what you're going to end up doing anyways. It's not right. It's fucked up beyond belief. But that's the answer you wanted. Now gtfo and die.
>>
>>17147366
The alpha and beta male thing is retarded as fuck, if you are so great why you have beta friends? or why you need friends? After all you are a alpha.
>>
>>17147533
>coming to adv to test out your cuckold fantasy story.
Here's a (you). Please go back to b.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.