[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend is extremely touchy with other guys, especally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 8253489_f520.jpg (47 KB, 520x333) Image search: [Google]
8253489_f520.jpg
47 KB, 520x333
My girlfriend is extremely touchy with other guys, especally when she's drunk. She will just be very flirty and give lots of compliments, give hugs that are very tight and long, gives lots of attention to other guys , and once I saw her grab another guys hand and hold it tight. I notice sometimes its with guys that are more attractive or that she is closer friends with.

It really makes me uncomfortable and jealous. Shes a very caring and nice girl so I dont know why she does it. I told her how it makes me feel and she says they are just friends and not to worry, but it still makes me feel this way. What do you guys think?
>>
As nice as it might be to have a gf I just can't imagine anyone wanting to be with only me and not having physical or emotional feelings towards guys who are better looking and more masculine personality than me.
>>
>>17145369

I worry she is trying to get emotional feelings elsewhere that im not giving her or something
>>
>>17145358
She lose interest in you and she don't respect you anymore.If she is in love with you she would never dare to this fearing she would lose you.

Demonstrate to action never to word.Go find hobby be more absent and don't answer or call her one or two days in week, tell her you are busy.

When you two go out in clubs if she does this again you go flirt with girls there.

She needs you more than you her.

If she is nagging or questions you for being absent just reply her sarcasticaly or ignore it with smile.

OP your relationship is almost over this only way to revive flame in your relationship.

If she breaks up with you because of absence it is her loss and you can self improve with all time that you spent on her.
>>
How long you guys are together?
>>
Drinking and partying often don't work in relationships. Especially when you are young -- and you sound young OP. What you are describing happens to a lot of people when they are in college and they don't really want to be in a "relationship".

College (or early adulthood) often doesn't mix with committed relationships, because the truth is you are just friends that fuck on some level. What your girlfriend is doing is shitty but I suspect it's something that would only stop when you became more serious.
>>
>>17145358
YOU are a idiot. your GF is being sociable. if you sperg out at her you dont deserve her.
remember she comes home to you not them.
stop getting jelly and build a bridge and get the fuck over it.
remember how girls are more emotional than boys? girls like to socialize, and be part of the conversation not sit there like a brick until its time to leave...
>>
>>17145595
shut your dumb ass up.
>>
>>17145595
C U C K
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.