[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in love with my friends gf, I'm not sure how far
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Cheating.jpg (122 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.jpg
122 KB, 1024x682
I'm in love with my friends gf, I'm not sure how far her feelings go but she likes me too, we nearly had sex once, but stopped it before it went that far.

How am I supposed to deal with this situation? It's taken over my life and is all I can think about, from what she's said it's similar for her too.
>>
Deal with it by not dealing with it. If she chooses to break up with her boyfriend, then there can be some sort of future there perhaps. But don't cheat with her on your friend. That says a lot about both of you 2bh, to nearly get to that point.

Have some fucking integrity in your life, and expect the same from those you care about.
>>
>>17145250
I understand this makes us both terrible people, and we've acknowledged it. I know what I want, which is to be with her. I'm not sure if she knows what she wants, but for us to be together we'd have to give up a lot, I'd loose most of my friends. These are 10yr+ friendship, which I'm lucky to have.

I guess most of this is immaterial, I just need to know how to deal with the situation at hand. Maybe so it doesn't take up my every waking hour, drive me to drink etc.
>>
Bump. This is killing me...
>>
Love wins heterosexual, follow your heart, just do it.
>>
>>17145281

>giving up multiple 10 year friendships for a cheating whore

Please. Do it. I will get so much pleasure when you're here again in 8 months bawwing about how you sacrificed so much for her and she cheated on you afterwards.
>>
>>17145442
Ever been in love?
>>
>>17145461
>>17145439
>>17145281
>>17145243

If you do this you are a weak willed backstabber with no integrity. Imagine the pain your friend would feel, do you even give half a fuck about how he'd feel? The fact that you're serious enough to ask us for help says alot about you.
>>
>>17145491
But women aren't property, if they love each other they should just be together.
>>
>>17145442
This
>>17145243
>we nearly had sex once
If she could do this to her boyfriend without breaking up with him she could do this to you in future.

She is cheating slut never date her she is not relationship material.

Tell this to your friend.

Bitches will come and go while friend are always with you.
>>
>>17145499
Are you a troll?
>>
>>17145243
Get the fuck over it, if you see drama avoid it or confront it.
>>
>>17145511
no just a high functioning autistic person
>>
>>17145506

Tired of that bullshit line. Friends are NOT forever, those are super rare. Friends come and go too just like most relationships.
>>
File: joeyneverland.jpg (17 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
joeyneverland.jpg
17 KB, 360x270
>>17145524
would you also say that a true friend would get over it if you fell for his gf and she wants to be with you?
>>
>>17145537
I'm OP and I couldn't forgive my friend for doing what I want to do.
>>
>>17145537
No, and I would never do something like that to any friend. Period.
>>
>>17145243
she is a fucking whore.
if you fuck her you will break the bro code.
>bro before hoe
have someself respect for yourself and him.
you are not in love: its lust.
yes if she was gonna cheat on him, she gonna cheat your stupid ass. get away from her before your bro finds out and smacks you in the head. and if he does its your own fault.
>>
>>17145552 #
>bro code
Fuck off

How do you know if it's love or lust?
>>
>>17145581
if you want to fuck her its lust
>>
>>17145537
>>17145523

You shouldnt be posting on this board.
>>
>>17145606
>wanting to fuck someone means you don't love them
>>
if you love her then your friendship is already in danger, try hint him that you have a crash on her and see his reaction
>>
>>17145738
He knows we like each other. Everyone does.
>>
>>17145810
at this rate you will not be able to remain friends for long, your guy seems staunch however the feeling of betrayal will gets him eventually or your envy does you first.
things looking dark, are you ready to take desperate actions?
>>
>>17145243

Do not deal with it. The mere fact that you almost has sex with her implies that you're a shitty friend. If you have known the guy for +10 years that is something you should hold on to.

Have you ever considered the fact, that let's say that you do get the girl and sacrifice the friendship, she'll do the same thing to you eventually?

Both of you need to get some fucking integrity. I feel so sorry for your friend.

I've been in your shoes, although I never touched her, with a +14 years old friendship at stake. I chose friendship, it was fucking brutal having to get over it, but in the end it was worth it, and the friendship is still there
>>
>>17145961
What about the girl? Still love her? Is she still around?
>>
>>17146316

No. They broke up just about two years ago as he discovered that she cheated on him. I was not involved. We are still close friends to this day and the girl has found a new guy, seemingly, that she can screw over.

You really need to think this through.
>>
>>17146350
All I do is think about it...
>>
You didnt come here for advice, you came here for affirmation. Dont ask for help if you're gonna whine like a bitch when we tell you not to.
>>
Fuck your friend right in the vagine. Don't worry, you can make up for it with good karma points later on just like in your videogames.
>>
It's bad enough you already fooled around with her to some extent. You're owed an ass-kicking by your friend.
If you want to be even half-decent you wouldn't ever try and make a move on her again. You already owe your friend that.
>>
How do I get over her then?
>>
How the fuck did you even let it get to that point, OP? Were all of you guys friends you got together or what?
>>
>>17147404
>Were all of you guys friends you got together or what?
I meant, were all of you guys friends before they got together?
>>
>>17147404
>>17147408
I wasn't friends with her before they were together, no. We became friends.

I don't know how we let it get to this point. I've liked her for a long time, I know she's liked me for a while.
>>
>>17147419
I think you and need to spend some time apart from that couple. Firstly, so you can try to get over the girl. And second, to see what choice she ends up making. Because you and the gf are definitely in the wrong. But it will definitely shatter your friendship if you are the one who takes the initiative.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.