[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so ridiculous?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
So, long story short, I noticed that this cute female on Facebook is mutual friends with my aunt. Turns out, they work together. I find out she thinks I'm cute, we chat on Facebook/phone over a few days.

>She promotes clubs as a side gig
>She knows tons of guys
>She loves to wear belly shirts at the clubs I guess
>Full time job with my aunt
>Has her guard up, has been cheated on

Despite some hesitation on her part, she agrees to meet at the mall;

>She tells me she won't be able to get all pretty or showered as this is last minute (which I tell her is ok, since I am just trying to see what she's about/Yet, end up looking like Jennifer Lopez before she hits the club the same evening
>I look my best of course; all showered, new shoes, fresh clothes; first impressions mean everything..
>I bring her a fake/stuffed/rose (she loves this)
>We end up going out to dinner
>I pay
>She says I'm cool and wants to see me again
>We hold hands
>She lets me hold her a little
>We kiss/Says she enjoyed it

As soon as I get home;
>She reminds me that she's not looking for a BF
>Says it's cool to be friends and maybe go with the flow
>Says she's "just living her life"
>She's 28 years old....
>Says my lips are really soft, but again, reminds me that her mind isn't changing.

Additionally, as she's telling me all of this, she notices that my attitude changes and I become extraordinarily passive. Almost as if she thinks that a 28 year old man shouldn't be mad at the fact that a 28 year old woman rather run the club instead of talking to a guy who I'm sure she can clearly see would treat her really good.

She tells me old stories about the men she was with... didn't like the fact that she went out to the clubs because they thought she was cheating.... but I think she's missing the fact that most women at her age quit doing this like this at like 25 years old.
>>
Stay away from that one
>>
Lastly,

>Says she wants to hang out again, the next day, POSSIBLY, if she's not busy.. even after telling me she doesn't want a BF.

>She says she doesn't want to lose my friendship and that she feels really bad..... also says that she knows I'm going to stop talking to her eventually because I'm not getting what I want--- like other men have done.

Newsflash, I'm 28 years old.... and I'm overdue for commitment. How's that not common sense?

As if I'm going to pretend to be her friend and wait around and hope that she changes her mind? Why would a woman go out of her way to do all of this confusing shit?

She should be smart enough to know that men our age are looking for a relationship.... and if I wanted to be her friend... I would have made that clear from the beginning... and I sure as hell would not have spent a dime on her ass for dinner!!
>>
that's a weird 180.
she's probably looking for some fuk, if you're down for that only then continue on but be careful not to get to attached.
if you're looking for a girlfriend out of her then forget about her
>>
>>17145185

Look how much she references her past relationships. She wont get over it, and you can try and be the one to get her out of that rut but it's a pretty difficult and thankless position.
>>
>>17145178
>badgered a woman into meeting
>she's hesitant to make a commitment after one in-person meeting
>all women are stupid

You're not only a modern day Casanova, but also an intellectual.

>>17145185
>I'm 28 years old.... and I'm overdue for commitment
>I'm entitled to a relationship because I've lived a certain number of years without maturing for the last half of them.
>>
>>17145185
You come across like a needy 30 year old female.
> Wah Wah, where's my relationship

She's living her life and making a career out of it. She sounds like a well adjusted, down to earth woman and she's not leading you or playing bait and switch with you.

She's obviously not at the stage of life you need her to be. So realise this is YOUR problem, not her's and move on. By all means be friends, even FWBs but don't blame her for not meeting your needs when she doesn't want to (she's told you so) and keeping looking for MsRight and keep the other as MsRightNow.
>>
>she tells you she's not looking for a relationship
>you go ahead and treat her like you're going on dates
>get mad when she acts like you're not dating, because you're not
>>
>>17145204
>I'm 28 years old.... and I'm overdue for commitment>I'm entitled to a relationship because I've lived a certain number of years without maturing for the last half of them.

Honestly, You're missing the point. I wasn't trying to make her my girlfriend overnight. I even told her it's cool with me if it takes 2 years..... but I'm not going to straight up keep talking to a woman who's bold enough to say she's not looking for anything when she clearly is.

I've been cut off by women who clearly told me that if I'm not looking for a "potential" relationship, they're not interested in talking. So, I would think that I'm not totally wrong.

I mean, it's not like we fucked on the first date. I've met girls who fucked on the second date and didn't act like this! And were actually more interested in commitment. So ....
>>
>>17145185
You know that she's told you exactly where she stands on this the whole time, right? She's not the bad guy here, you're just a fuckwit. This has got to be a troll
>>
>>17145215
>but I'm not going to straight up keep talking to a woman who's bold enough to say she's not looking for anything when she clearly is
Where's the part where she's 'clearly' looking for something?
>>
>>17145235

Why would you even agree to meet someone off of facebook, especially, and act all nice and cute in text messages and meet up with someone if you're really not looking for anything? Who does that? If I wasn't looking for anything at all, I sure wouldn't agree to meet some dude off the internet? Lol. Female logic maybe?
>>
>>17145241
Okay, I'm done here. You almost had me
>>
>28
>works in a club

Yea in two years shes due for dried up slut syndrome. Bail. Bail now.
>>
>>17145178
She just wants to use you for free meals, attention and other shit. (Fairly standard) Stop feeding the leech and walk away.

If she approaches for more dates invite her for chilling/movie at your place, bonus points for telling her to bring pizza. If she suggests some other activity you don't feel like doing, that implies paying for her or that couldn't possibly end with you banging, say no/you're busy/wtv. You may shower but dress casual. And for christ's sake, don't spend a single cent more on her.

Anyway, the ball is on her court. Focus on other prospects.
>>
>>17145268
>Focus on other prospects
>implying OP has other prospects
>>
>>17145268

Best fucking advice ever. Lol.
>>
>>17145275
That's the point.

If he doesn't have them he should get them & not get stuck orbiting some girl like a desperate loser.
>>
>>17145185
>Newsflash, I'm 28 years old.... and I'm overdue for commitment. How's that not common sense?
It is common sense. So common that she pointed it out to you.

She doesn't want what you want. Get over it.
>>
>>17145215
>but I'm not going to straight up keep talking to a woman who's bold enough to say she's not looking for anything when she clearly is.
Then don't keep talking to her.
What's the problem here?
>>
>>17145178
She wants to fuck you and not commit to a relationship.

If thats what you want, go for it.
If it's not what you want, move on.
>>
>>17145241
>Female logic maybe?
You're the one that sounds like a clucky 30 year old woman.
>>
>>17145337

I've fucked a girl one time and she stopped talking to me because I wouldn't commit after the second fuck. But I guess I'm asking for too much... LOL. You 4chan dudes are so out of touch with reality sometimes. lol
>>
>>17145350
You're the one out of touch. You should be trying to fuck her and delaying commitment, not the opposite.
>>
Use her as your fuckbuddy while looking around for the kind of committed gf you actually want. Never go big on gifts or dates. Since she's owned up to not wanting a commitment from the getgo, make her ALWAYS pay her fair share

When you finally find someone you want, drop fuckbuddy hard and don't look back
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.