[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I drank 1.75 liters of alcohol in 3 hours in an attempt to kill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
I drank 1.75 liters of alcohol in 3 hours in an attempt to kill myself.

Obviously still here. What should I do? Existence is fucking gay. I have no high places to jump off of close to me, no guns. Only knives but that seems too painful.

Please advise me of painless escape planes from life.
>>
>>17145111
How old are you and why do you feel this way?
>>
>>17145111
Go buy a hooker? Why not at least have sex if you're going out?
>>
If you cam afford enough booze to attempt to kill yourself with, you can afford a gun. Alternatively, absorb the same quantity of booze anally. Your blood stream will absorb it faster. Should do the trick.
>>
Existence is cool dude!
>>
>>17145118
26 life has always been shit.

>>17145119
I've enjoyed more than enough pussy, I don't care to.

I really really just want to die.

If any of you guys would like we could chat while I kill this last bottle, but it really does not matter.
>>
>>17145125
No access to guns here, but looked up what you said and that is true.

On to round two. Thanks. I hope this is enough.
>>
>>17145131
How has your life been shit?
>>
File: 1463031883736.gif (984 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1463031883736.gif
984 KB, 400x300
>>17145131
>I really really just want to die.
But why? Life sucks, I want to die too sometimes, but life gets better. That's just life. Some people have it easy, some have it hard, but got to enjoy the little things.

Can't stop you from killing yourself, and hope you don't, but putting yourself through misery in attempts to do so isn't a good idea at all.
>>
>>17145135
Dude, talk to us. How has your life been shit so far? What happened?
>>
>>17145135
Well, if you are truely serious about doing this, then god speed with you anon. See you on the other side (if there is one).
>>
>>17145131
I already knew I was an exhibitionist, but this element of pity (or a similar emotion) just makes it more pleasurable... I don't know but I really want to to send a pic of my breasts to you, but I know this is a ws board and you probably don't want it. Thanks, i really just needed to vent.
>>
>>17145169
You could send him an imgur link.
>>
>>17145111
Can you send me all your money through pay pal first?

Also do you have any rope? A bedsheet would suffice
>>
>>17145212
Pretty sure OP is gone, and no, I don't pity you.
>>
>not staying around at least to see Trump build the wall
>>
>>17145111
Can you add more detail in your reasons?
>>
>>17145111
>1.75 litres of alcohol

Dude I drank 2.3 litres and four shots of schnapps in only a few hours, went home for a snooze and went back to work the next day.

Unless you're really small, that ain't gonna cut it.

Jokes aside.... anon, WHY were you trying to kill yourself? Why are things bad for you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.