[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Handy tips
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1444841344832.jpg (95 KB, 724x720) Image search: [Google]
1444841344832.jpg
95 KB, 724x720
Hello masturbators. What are some things I can do to up my hand-job game?
>>
>>17144975
Try putting some GATORADE in your butthole
>>
sand boxing
>>
I dunno if you really want to. Handys are for blasting one out when no vaginas are readily available. Do you really want to be a pro at fapping?
>>
>>17145003
I really like tugging on my bf, and figure he might as well get some fun out of it too.
>>
>>17145006
Pro tip: use your mouth
>>
>>17145008
Oh you,thats a different job entirely.
>>
Don't be a puss and just ask him if what your doing feels good. If it does he'll say yes, if not all him what does feel good. Guys are different...different strokes
>>
>>17144975
Prostate stimulation. Don't go a million miles per hour. Building it slow and letting him feel every stage of ejaculation/ 'gasming will blow his mind
>>
A few tips here:

Use lube, try different kinds, saliva can be nice too, but make sure you have lots, so drink a lot of water and such that day.
SLOW is key, start out with massaging testicles and talking a lot, maybe some eye contact, act like you have penis-envy to the max and are having the time of your life with this huge privilege of touching his. Avoid the tip of the penis at the beginning, focus on the base, and about mid shaft, feel it throb and pulse, squeeze gently. Communication is important, make sure he's comfortable to be able to say "i don't like that" or "that's too tight" etc. If he says something like "speedup" that's the only time you can ignore. Guys will want it faster because it feels better, but going slow leads to a more intense buildup, so take control of that.
Increase you pace a bit, maybe grip tighter, if its been long enough (this varies) you can progress to actually including the tip in your strokes now. Do that for a bit, then with your other hand (make sure your palm is wet) lightly hold the palm to the tip of the penis (near "pee hole") as you stroke. Maybe loosen up your grip and go faster. Have him tell you how close to orgasm he's feeling periodically. To make it a bit kinky, throw in randomly some "easing back" (slow down a lot) or stop completely and talk a bit. With one bf, i used to stop several times, and usually brought him to the edge of orgasm 3 or more times before he ejaculated.
>>
>>17146041
This, get some lube, shove one finger in slowly while jerking him and I'm sure he'll love you
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.