[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've met this girl, and she's unbelievably good and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I've met this girl, and she's unbelievably good and kind. I want to ask her out, but I fucking hate myself.

I'm pretty much the antithesis to this girl, I'm a terrible fucking person. I'm cynical and have terrible social skills that have only recently begun to improve. I have no motivation. I had a very lonely upbringing (orphan) devoid of any female attention, which means I've never had a serious gf (just random online hookups along with 4 separate occasions in the past 3 years where I've paid hookers). I think I'm still a virgin, because I've never come from sex, but never the less, I'm still severely inexperienced. I don't have many friends, and certainly none that I hang out with regularly.

A few good points are that I'm reasonably intelligent, responsible, rarely drink, and have never smoked or done drugs. Still, I feel like an unwanted piece of trash.

If she were just like any other girl ans weren't such a good person I would have no problem seeing myself with her. If I manage to get her, should I just tell her about my past (the hookers and whatnot)? Should I lie and hope she never finds out? Or should I not even bother because I don't think I can lie to her?

By the way, she seems to be 3-5 years younger than me.
>>
>>17144942
>virgin, because I've never come from sex
If that were the case a significant percentage of women who've had a dicking would still be considered virgins

How old are you, OP?
>>
>>17144952
It's not the same for men as it is for women because women have a physical seal that needs to be broken.
>>
>>17144962
It's exactly the same, the hymen isn't even "broken" it's stretched (there shouldn't even be blood on a woman's first time, that means she isn't lubricated enough.) I'm worried, now... Are you really young, OP? Are you a 14 YO edge lord that has a crush on a 10 YO?
>>
>>17144972
Fuck off, you're clearly not here to make the situation any better.
>>
>>17144987
You've avoided the question of age multiple times, I was going to advise you after learning your age because it can play a crucial factor in how a situation should be handled.
>>
>>17144962
So women whose hymens break when they're doing sport or whatever lose their virginity then and not when they first have sex?
>>
>>17144987
Plus the simplistic and least autistic way of handling this situation is asking her out, if she responds negatively give up on her.
>>
>>17145000
Virginity is a made up concept, it just means that after a penis penetrates a vagina neither are virgins.
>>
File: tumblr_m3tlm6o64M1qzlfumo1_500.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m3tlm6o64M1qzlfumo1_500.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
Forget for a minute whether or not she would say yes to dating you.

No offense but with self-esteem like this- do you REALLY want to date her? Are you really ready to date at all, let alone someone about whom you're asking "should I lie and hope she never finds out" before you've even said anything to her? Also you don't know how old she is?? Don't ask her out if you don't even know her well enough for that.

When your self-esteem is this bad, dating someone is usually asking them to be your therapist no matter how independent you've convinced yourself you are. They're your validation, they're most if not all of the good things in your life, they're your emotional baby sitter. If you felt the age difference was worth mentioning in your post, then my guess is that it is doubley inappropriate to ask a young person to be your care taker and nurturer.

Being romantically/sexually inexperienced does not made you a bad boyfriend. Not having a substance abuse problem does not make you a good boyfriend (though the opposite would make you bad). The amount of self-hatred and self-doubt is what, imho, should make you take a step back. Get some help for yourself first, date later.

Even if you are as "unbelievabley good and kind" (red flag: putting someone on a pedestal. not a good starting point for a relationship because once you see their flaws then the fantasy image of them will come crashing down) as she is, no one wants to date a "fixer upper".

This is coming from a person with bad self-image btw. I'm not high and mighty and better than you. But reading this, I don't even feel like you actually want to date her. This whole post is about how terrible you are, not about her or your hypothetical relationship. Which is okay! But it makes me feel like the only course of action is working on improving your ability to live with your own self. You will always be you, so you should try to make that a good experience, you know? It can be done! Therapy is awesome.
>>
>>17145007
Tell that to OP. I was just pointing out the retardedness of his logic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.