[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love my sister i really do but... the shit that she does really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wwwww.jpg (53 KB, 767x900) Image search: [Google]
wwwww.jpg
53 KB, 767x900
I love my sister i really do but... the shit that she does really makes me angry
>she's 14
>dresses like a slutty 18 year old with a fuckton of makeup,long nails and almost slutty clothing
>she wants to date this 16 year old turning 17, now i don't mind that she has crushes on guys or if she has a little thing with them since thats natural but seriously a 14 year old wanting a 17 year old, thats barely legal
pic related, what she wears she would wear a shorter skirt tho.
>>
>>17144889
She sounds hot, give us her number
>>
>>17144889
So what? None of this is any of your business, my little sister (15) is dating a 17 YO and I don't give a fuck, she's old enough and smart enough to think for herself.

Go shitpost on /b/
>>
>>17144898
Thing is my sister has autism, and is very gullible and gets manipulated easily.
>>
>>17144903
It's the parents job to police these things all you get to do is beat the guy up for taking advantage of her
>>
>>17144903
I can understand being concerned about her behavior, but why angry? She understands that girls get attention when they dress sexy, but apparently doesn't understand that this attention is not all positive for her. If she presents herself as a sex object, she's not going to attract people who like her, she's going to attract people who want to use her.

Try explaining that, or if you're not capable dealing with her calmly, ask your parents or another adult to talk to her about this.
>>
>>17144981
>I can understand being concerned about her behavior, but why angry?
This. Being angry at her about this is not normal. There's something else going on here besides you wanting to protect her from people taking advantage of her that you're not telling us.
>>
outside of talking to your sister theres really not a lot you could do that wouldnt just push her further down the path shes going

its going to be very difficult for you to not hate this guy on principle, but just try to get to know him a little bit, at least make sure that he treats your sister right.

>>17144981
because its a point of personal embarrassment for him. "lol your little sister acts like a slut".
>>
>tfw i can hear my 15 y/o sister getting pounded by her 18 y/o bf in the bedroom next door right now
>>
give her your cock instead, big bro
>>
>>17145042
>Onee Chan*
>>
>>17145009
An adult being angry with a child for being a child is not rational, especially when the adult knows the child has more than ordinary difficulty in comprehending appropriate behavior.
>>
>>17144927
And then smacking her for potentially getting him sent to prison. Bait is bait, mate.
>>
>>17145083
i didnt say it was rational.

thats the thing about embarrassment and anger, they usually arent wholly rational.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.